Green Day Across The World

AntonGlader

then I think Germany won't be too?

That's up to us. I got a list of German GDCers (only the ones that post often enought to be known by most of us xD) and I got about 40. So maybe some will want to meet up in the South and other in the North or so. So we could have two meet-ups. Totally up to us.

That's up to us. I got a list of German GDCers (only the ones that post often enought to be known by most of us xD) and I got about 40. So maybe some will want to meet up in the South and other in the North or so. So we could have two meet-ups. Totally up to us.

another in the west would be cool cause I don't have money to travel so far

another in the west would be cool cause I don't have money to travel so far

You have 7 months to save up :D

OMG this is SUCH A GREAT IDEA!

but that day is the worst date ever I've got my university exams

I think in the summer (June-July-August) more people will be able to meet in other cities (just saying)

I'm the representer of Spain, but if you want we can work together to organize this in Spain! :D

and I agree I think thar Spain isn't big enough for 2 meet-ups.

madrid would be the best place (in the middle) it's the "closest"

yeah great idea :happy:, but i don't think that anything will happen in my town (Aalborg) mehh....

Why actually May 28?

We just simpley picked a random date. And No we not gonna change it. :)

I've got school :S and I won't be able to travel

Well that's why we don't put it there :) I also got school that day!

OMG this is SUCH A GREAT IDEA!

but that day is the worst date ever I've got my university exams

I think in the summer (June-July-August) more people will be able to meet in other cities (just saying)

madrid would be the best place (in the middle) it's the "closest"

Yes, I think that Madrid would be the best place too, we have to think that later.

But it going to be the 28th and that day it's Saturday :)

yeah, I'm not coming to Canberra.

I say host it in Melbourne, because Melbs is the shit.

We'll wave from Perth,

Melbourne is THE shit!

OK, we are defiantly need a rep for each state.

My question is what would we be doing on the day? are we just going to meet up and sing green day songs?

OK, we are defiantly need a rep for each state.

My question is what would we be doing on the day? are we just going to meet up and sing green day songs?

u in your town can do whatever u want! come with own Ideas. :)

GUYS.

CALL THIS 'GREEN DAY'S MILLION PERSON SEX PARTY.'

:lol: sorry that crossed my mind and I just had to say it.

"So if you don't do this, you are not a real Green Day fan" is the lamest thing i've ever heard... Not gonna participate, Green Day would know how much they are appreciated, and celebrated at every single show, all across the world. I feel no need for proving anything to myself, or anyone else.

GUYS.

CALL THIS 'GREEN DAY'S MILLION PERSON SEX PARTY.'

:lol: sorry that crossed my mind and I just had to say it.

haha right xD good one! :lol:

it's a nice idea but i'm not really sure how well it would actually work out. i mean, i doubt all the us green day fans will be able to get to washington dc that day...

it's a nice idea but i'm not really sure how well it would actually work out. i mean, i doubt all the us green day fans will be able to get to washington dc that day...

US will splitt up and have in more that just DC, how u splitt up u can't talk to dawn71 about :)

God, every time I check this thread, it has grown by like 5 pages. Damn you, Time Zones!

International Green Day sounds like an official holiday. but it could be associated with Earth Day. lol

any s.e.asian/philippines fans there? =/

I'm from Singapore! :D

There are a few more some where here on GDC, but I think a PM is necessary to get them back online since a lot haven't visited in a while :P

Yeah, why does Green Day have to sound like such an environmental thing? Oh well, we'll just get a bunch of environmentalists interested in Green Day! :lol:

DAte set and been talked about a hundred times no changing okey? this desistion have been made since the event have already started to grow on the webb.

Any Australians who want to be representatives for your state, let me know! I've already bagged Victoria!

Archived