Green Day Across The World

AntonGlader

He moved to a town a few miles from Oakland so I don't think there's a chance you will bump into him in the hills :D

How do you know this? :lol:

This is such an amazing idea :woot: But, do you think it would actually be noticed? Idk, I doubt there'll be a lot of fans in my country... :unsure:

It'd be so cool if we really make this happen :happy:

How do you know this? :lol:

Was going to ask this. Since when did the world already know where he moved :lol:

and how did it happen without someone making a thread that gets closed after some 20 minutes because "we must respect his privacy".

I don't mean that in a bad way or anything, and the " are just to show that it's a possible quote, not mocking.

But that's what always happens when stuff like this happen :lol:

Was going to ask this. Since when did the world already know where he moved :lol:

and how did it happen without someone making a thread that gets closed after some 20 minutes because "we must respect his privacy".

I don't mean that in a bad way or anything, and the " are just to show that it's a possible quote, not mocking.

But that's what always happens when stuff like this happen :lol:

Oh god, that was so hard to read! lol

I'm pretty sure it was somewhere on GDC. But I'm not gonna talk about it here as it's offtopic anyway :P

:runaround: Yes.

awesome! :dance: then we're atleast three already. i'm sure we'll be more once we get the message out there

awesome! :dance: then we're atleast three already. i'm sure we'll be more once we get the message out there

Sounds good. :dance:

I don't know it this will work

Of course it will.

I did something for the logo :) hope you like it^^ ofc we can change the name on the bottom it was just the first I came to think of hope you like it^^

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=165554723473331&set=a.133586226670181.19361.100000564142061&ref=fbx_album

and its gonna be edited xD

Wow, great idea with the globus and the dookie reference. I love it.

Of course it will.

Wow, great idea with the globus and the dookie reference. I love it.

thanx thought I would bring in some old memories y'know^^

can you try to sum up all the representatives you have now? just to know how many countries are already in.

(and is there anyone from poland here?)

hmm I gess we should load them up here:

france-tumuch

czech republic- Czechidiot, St.Vicky

US , CA- jimmywhn

brazil- João Aluisio (new one: gusgd)

denmark-ceci

Finland-Musse

Poland-blujoberry

spain- maria

US texas- dawn71

US NY-Crazy Zombie

norway-oda

northen ireland- .katie.

england-(naveed)

canada- linarima

germany-Anja

Austrailia- jello4president

Italy- +...HAUSHINKA...+

Ireland- Trina

main representer for US is dawn71 from Texas :)

can you try to sum up all the representatives you have now? just to know how many countries are already in.

(and is there anyone from poland here?)

There is :P

There is :P

awesome!! :thumbsup: (and i hope it'll work out in our country too..)

hmm I gess we should load them up here:

thanks!

Uh, any fans in south of spain? :unsure:

North... but I could go to Madrid. Spain is not big enough to do 2 meet-ups (I think).

I'd like to organize something or be one of the "representers" or something like that. But I'm not sure how all this is going because I went on here when it was like 3 pages and I'm quite lost now :unsure: Tomorrow I'll read the full thread :)

I love the logo , I will try to get some time at school so I edit the pic with better colors and stuff.

North... but I could go to Madrid. Spain is not big enough to do 2 meet-ups (I think).

I'd like to organize something or be one of the "representers" or something like that. But I'm not sure how all this is going because I went on here when it was like 3 pages and I'm quite lost now :unsure: Tomorrow I'll read the full thread :)

as you can see we already have a representer for Spain if you wish to help contact her :)

I'm the representer of Spain, but if you want we can work together to organize this in Spain! :D

and I agree I think thar Spain isn't big enough for 2 meet-ups.

I'm the representer of Spain, but if you want we can work together to organize this in Spain! :D

and I agree I think thar Spain isn't big enough for 2 meet-ups.

then I think Germany won't be too?

Archived