Green Day Across The World

AntonGlader

I think each country should have a representative or two, to make sure each city's plans are running in sync.

Then each individual city that is having a meet-up should also have their own team of a few people to get all the plans together.

An idea about the name: Since it's kinda tight between two names and most people can't really decide, how about giving it a subtile? For example, it could be "Green Day across the world - Green for a day" or something like this. Maybe too much "Green" in there but you get the idea.

I think each country should have a representative or two, to make sure each city's plans are running in sync.

Then each individual city that is having a meet-up should also have their own team of a few people to get all the plans together.

That's what we do right now! We find people that are representers for each country and we gonna talk with them. And we soon get there!

Yeah, I don't really like any of the names listed, to be honest.

But if it had to be one of them, I guess Green Day Across The World fits the best, because we're not really going to be 'Green for a day', it sounds too literal.

That's what we do right now! We find people that are representers for each country and we gonna talk with them. And we soon get there!

Oh sorry, I missed that part where you said you were already doing that.

Someone please let me know who is in charge of Chicago or a city close to it?

Yeah, I don't really like any of the names listed, to be honest.

But if it had to be one of them, I guess Green Day Across The World fits the best, because we're not really going to be 'Green for a day', it sounds too literal.

Oh sorry, I missed that part where you said you were already doing that.

Someone please let me know who is in charge of Chicago or a city close to it?

I want it to bee Green Day across the world but I think that u can't cancel the poll now if we going to have it we have to do it for somedays anyways.

--

For how long time shall the poll be? a week?

well the t-shirts and wraist bands are for the comrcial befor the actuall celebrating I think xD Im gonna were my own cloths and a banderole on the celebration ^^

But t-shirts is good publicity and will wake peoples intrest ^^

Oh okay.. If I understand what you're saying, I'd have to say I don't really think you're going to find anyone else to participate by wearing shirts and stuff. I don't know what a banderole is but yeah okay...

Jesus, this thread grows by like 5 pages everytime I'm away from GDC :lol: I think we should make different topics for each country or something like that ASAP, because this thread is getting way too messy when people try to organise the meet-ups.

I think that yeah, people need to stop organising the individual meet-ups in this thread. This thread should probably just be used for the over-all decisions, etc. People should discuss stuff about the individual events over pm, FB, skype or if they have a tour thread they use or whatever.

I doubt we'd really be allowed to have all separate threads on here.

An idea about the name: Since it's kinda tight between two names and most people can't really decide, how about giving it a subtile? For example, it could be "Green Day across the world - Green for a day" or something like this. Maybe too much "Green" in there but you get the idea.

I agree!

Well basically I'm just going to be mortified if it's called Green For A Day. :lol:

It really needs to be a name that shows non fans what it's about!!

Names are good, but just realized that Green for a Day is reaallly hippi name lol

Seems like musse is the Finland-meetings-organizer, and that's fine for me :)

.. sooo how could we get as much attention as possible from the media? Maybe it's too early, but are we doing signs for it or whatt?

I like that idea. I think that way it will be a clear and original name, maybe a bit long but I like the idea.

.. sooo how could we get as much attention as possible from the media? Maybe it's too early, but are we doing signs for it or whatt?

That just gave me the idea that we should make a logo for this. Just like we did for Rocktober last year (well, Jason Chandler did it but we had a logo)

really love that idea I posted something like that before Green day celebration day - Best thing in town ^^ really like the idea but I think we should wait for the results and judge by that^^

really love that idea I posted something like that before Green day celebration day - Best thing in town ^^ really like the idea but I think we should wait for the results and judge by that^^

Yeah, something like this. The result is kinda clear already, I think :D So we're close to having a name for the event!

i would love to help with this ^-^

dawn told me about it all and i'm so excitied.

but im not reading through 11 pages XD

can someone sum it all up for me? :unsure:

I'm in ^-^

If there are any Belgian fans I can help just say it :)

DANM :o I'm already excited :bunny:

I'm in ^-^

If there are any Belgian fans I can help just say it :)

DANM :o I'm already excited :bunny:

are u intrested to be belgiums representer u wanna know more about it just PM me :)

Definatley!! Maybe we could get Mar involved too? and anyone else on gdc that close. I've got some non-gdc fans that would die to participate!! I'm really excited bout this! :runaround:

This is such a good idea guys! :D

So are we doing one meet up on like the east coast and west coast or are we doing one meet up for every couple of states. Like in my case, like Ohio, Michigan, Illinois, Penn, Kentucky and Indiana would be one area?

I could probably get a couple more people too. But yeah, I'm sure Mar will help.

One of us should make a page for Ohio on Facebook and start getting more people.

I think we should do one meet up per state, if we do one for every few states some people might not be able to make it because of the distance. The longest distance someone would have to travel in Ohio is 2 1/2-3 hours.

I could probably get a couple more people too. But yeah, I'm sure Mar will help.

One of us should make a page for Ohio on Facebook and start getting more people.

I think we should do one meet up per state, if we do one for every few states some people might not be able to make it because of the distance. The longest distance someone would have to travel in Ohio is 2 1/2-3 hours.

I will have to travell 4hours by train ^^

I LOVE the idea and I would just LOVE ''Best thing in town'' as a name, but the other ones are okay too. Though Green for a day sounds a little bit TOO Green, if y'know what I mean? Like hippies and stuff, as Zia allready said.

And the logo idea is also great, but I don't have any ideas for that.

Oakland baby! :thumbsup: (Okay, okay, I'm bias since it's so close.) But really, since California is such a large state, I think we should have one for Southern and Northern Cali.

And the one for Northern just has to be in Oakland. I mean, hello, that IS where they're from. (generally)

I agree with you. Norcal meetup should be In Oakland. I'd say oakland hills, but that's waaayyy to close to billies house. He might find it stalkerish. So maybe downtown

And for Socal :woot: maybe Los Angeles? Not only because it's the easiest thing for me, but because it's a better place to catch attention.

Noone here likes "green for a day" but it's the leading name O.o great..

I agree with you. Norcal meetup should be In Oakland. I'd say oakland hills, but that's waaayyy to close to billies house. He might find it stalkerish. So maybe downtown

And for Socal :woot: maybe Los Angeles? Not only because it's the easiest thing for me, but because it's a better place to catch attention.

He doesn't live there anymore so it's all fine :D

Noone here likes "green for a day" but it's the leading name O.o great..

Well apparently there are people who like the name ;)

He doesn't live there anymore so it's all fine :D

I heard he didn't move to far from there though. :o

I heard he didn't move to far from there though. :o

He moved to a town a few miles from Oakland so I don't think there's a chance you will bump into him in the hills :D

Archived