Green Day Across The World

AntonGlader

Okay. Well then I would say, we have the GDC wristbands and that should suffice :P I like the shirts we did for the Wembley meet-up but not sure if it's a good idea for this meet-up.

I dunno but I think that it's a pretty great Idea to get shirts for this to because it's bigger than the wembley meet up :)

Not everyone is going to want to/be able to pay for tee-shirts, wristbands, etc and it's going to be stupid if only some people have them and some don't. It's going to make people feel left out and discourage them from coming (In my opinion, of course). If everyone wore a Green Day top they already had or whatever, now that would be ideal. :) And of course if people didn't have one or didn't want to, that would be fine too.

I can't believe Green For a Day is still winning. :lol: *face palm*

I don't know whether we should start a separate Irish event page yet or not. Hmm...

By the way, can one of the creators of this event just confirm there's no reps for Ireland yet?! If not me and Stephen (and possibly someone else?) will be, if that's okay. But really it'll be a group effort, y'know?

I stongly recomned to vote for Green Day Across The World.

:thumbsup:

I agree with Trina, just have the 'dress code' be "dress up in Green Day attire". Most people will have at least *something*, and if they don't, it doesn't really matter because it's not like they'll stick out like a sore thumb. :happy: Just throw on a random black shirt and you'll blend right in :lol:

This is a really awesome idea!!! Cant wait to participate! (sorry for the rhyming, it sounded better in my head.. :pinch: )

Not everyone is going to want to/be able to pay for tee-shirts, wristbands, etc and it's going to be stupid if only some people have them and some don't. It's going to make people feel left out and discourage them from coming (In my opinion, of course). If everyone wore a Green Day top they already had or whatever, now that would be ideal. :) And of course if people didn't have one or didn't want to, that would be fine too.

I don't know whether we should start a separate Irish event page yet or not. Hmm...

By the way, can one of the creators of this event just confirm there's no reps for Ireland yet?! If not me and Stephen (and possibly someone else?) will be, if that's okay. But really it'll be a group effort, y'know?

We just have representers for northen ireland

PM me if u are intrested in being the represnter of ireland

Haha, 'International Green Day' sounds awesome.

That sounds like an excuse to take the day off, get very, very stoned and listen to green day. all day.

This sounds like an amazing idea I would love to do it.

The only thing is is that a lot of us can't get to the capitol of the country.

Like I live 3,000 miles away from the capitol of the US so for me it would have to be like a week long trip but I couldn't do that because my graduation is 4 days after that.

So anyway I was think for those that can't get to the country capitol they could go to their city capitol. I know thats not as awesome but it would be better than nothing.

Green Day Across The World got my vote :thumbsup:

:D

I agree with Trina, just have the 'dress code' be "dress up in Green Day attire". Most people will have at least *something*, and if they don't, it doesn't really matter because it's not like they'll stick out like a sore thumb. :happy: Just throw on a random black shirt and you'll blend right in :lol:

Yeah! ;)

We just have representers for northen ireland

PM me if u are intrested in being the represnter of ireland

Ooh okay.

Alrighty...

This sounds like an amazing idea I would love to do it.

The only thing is is that a lot of us can't get to the capitol of the country.

Like I live 3,000 miles away from the capitol of the US so for me it would have to be like a week long trip but I couldn't do that because my graduation is 4 days after that.

So anyway I was think for those that can't get to the country capitol they could go to their city capitol. I know thats not as awesome but it would be better than nothing.

I'm fairly certain that's the plan for the US anyways.. :)

Thats awesome, we just need some of this action in Australia.... my nearest capital city hmmm GDCers in Queensland we should meet in BrisVegas!!!!

Yes! :D

who else is from around Brisbane?

If you want this to not just be for GDC'ers you should try to get it on GDA and any other Green Day sites, twitter, facebook, ect. And i think that it'd be cool if we only had 1-2 or 3 locations for each country so that there'll be more people in one place.

(WASHINGTON D.C. AS A LOCATION!!)

We could always just call ourselves Green Day's Day Parade. :lol: :lol:

We should call it the Macy's Day Parade and get a lot of people to show up and they'll be thinking like what the fuck is this? when they see all of us :lol:

What about the New Jersey fans? There aren't many I know of, and I'm not good at planning, so all NJ fans, please help me! and make it near butler please.

If you want this to not just be for GDC'ers you should try to get it on GDA and any other Green Day sites, twitter, facebook, ect. And i think that it'd be cool if we only had 1-2 or 3 locations for each country so that there'll be more people in one place.

(WASHINGTON D.C. AS A LOCATION!!)

u have got this correctly my friend!

well the t-shirts and wraist bands are for the comrcial befor the actuall celebrating I think xD Im gonna were my own cloths and a banderole on the celebration ^^

But t-shirts is good publicity and will wake peoples intrest ^^

My best thoughts for cali would be either LA, (better for me haha) since all the media is here, or maybe downtown Oakland.

Oakland baby! :thumbsup: (Okay, okay, I'm bias since it's so close.) But really, since California is such a large state, I think we should have one for Southern and Northern Cali.

And the one for Northern just has to be in Oakland. I mean, hello, that IS where they're from. (generally)

most of those names sounds like environmental causes...

I'd vote for International Super-Green-Day-Day!

(for those of you who arent on the same page as me, I mean as in 'International Superhits', International Supervideos', International Super...' etc..)

Blah, nobody is going to want to come to Canberra (Australia), which is where I am. I don't have the cash to go anywhere else, and I only know of one person on GDC who's from Canberra.

Blah, nobody is going to want to come to Canberra (Australia), which is where I am. I don't have the cash to go anywhere else, and I only know of one person on GDC who's from Canberra.

yeah, I'm not coming to Canberra.

I say host it in Melbourne, because Melbs is the shit.

We'll wave from Perth,

Yes! :D

who else is from around Brisbane?

Well I will gladly be the rep for East coast australia, after next week I have all the time in the world pretty much :D

yeah, I was PMing GDlover94, and most defiantly need atleast someone for the east coast, the west coast and up north. It's not even remotly close and it's already giving me a headache!

Well I'm happy to rep east coast aus

EDIT: Sorry My multi-quote spazzed out on me

I have one question. The meet up in Sweden, does it have to be in Stockholm?

Archived