Green Day Across The World

AntonGlader

it stays on the 28th of may.

well we are going to descuss that are you from canada?

Alrighty then :)

Yeah, I'm from Canada. I think we should have Toronto and Vancouver for sure. Maybe Montreal as well...

But then what about the middle? :ermm:

Let's do it! Why the fuck not, right? I don't think I have anything else planned for that day! COME ON AMERICANS! DO THE MISFIT DANCE WITH ME THROUGHOUT DC AND MAKE OBAMA SHIT HIS PANTS!

I agree that it'd be better if it was on a Saturday. Mainly because people will have to go back to work/school the next day.

And about the places: I think it should be up to people to decide where they wanna meet in each country. I mean, you guys just can't go and say e.g. in Germany they should meet up in Berlin etc. I think each group would probably just decide on their own for a place that isn't too far from where most people live so everyone can get there easily, you know?

I'm thinking of Germany in this case because I know there's not really a lot of people from around Berlin. Most are actually from West or South Germany so it would make more sense to meet somewhere in the middle or so. But that's just for our country. I can't speak for others.

Other than that, I love your idea. I'm a bit sceptical about how it's gonna work and if it's gonna work at all but I definitely support the idea.

I also love all of Dawns ideas so far. The environmental thing e.g. and doing Green Day related things in honor of them.

I'm so in!

If it's gonna work out it'll be sth really huge!

Anyway, there's a lot of work to organize sth like that.. But we need to believe it's possible!

This is possible! We started it today look how many who is joining! we have people from 12 counrys helping us and more and more is coming in! dont worry we got this. Im working so hard right now together with A-I to organise the world. Again dont worry we got this!

I agree that it'd be better if it was on a Saturday. Mainly because people will have to go back to work/school the next day.

And about the places: I think it should be up to people to decide where they wanna meet in each country. I mean, you guys just can't go and say e.g. in Germany they should meet up in Berlin etc. I think each group would probably just decide on their own for a place that isn't too far from where most people live so everyone can get there easily, you know?

I'm thinking of Germany in this case because I know there's not really a lot of people from around Berlin. Most are actually from West or South Germany so it would make more sense to meet somewhere in the middle or so. But that's just for our country. I can't speak for others.

Other than that, I love your idea. I'm a bit sceptical about how it's gonna work and if it's gonna work at all but I definitely support the idea.

I also love all of Dawns ideas so far. The environmental thing e.g. and doing Green Day related things in honor of them.

yeah we are descussing that thing and u are from germany cool we don't have a representer from germany u can be the one if u want to then PM me if u want to be that

erm... Texas is really far from D.c... And I doubt The Dad would go along with it... Maybe set up a location in austin?

erm... Texas is really far from D.c... And I doubt The Dad would go along with it... Maybe set up a location in austin?

we organinzing now that nowone get long to go from the place.

I guess it needs to be decided what we will do at these gatherings before we start promoting them.

I guess it needs to be decided what we will do at these gatherings before we start promoting them.

that is was we gonna deside with all countreis we got that under control!

i think its a great idea.. hope it works out cos it sounds really cool! :runaround:

i think its a great idea.. hope it works out cos it sounds really cool! :runaround:

thx :D

I'd so do it if DC wasn't far away.. and if you did split it up between coasts.. DC would still be the closest thing to me D:

I'd so do it if DC wasn't far away.. and if you did split it up between coasts.. DC would still be the closest thing to me D:

don't worry we will fix so it's not far for anyone.

don't worry we will fix so it's not far for anyone.

Sorry if I sound negative, but there's no chance you can please everyone with this. I mean, there's probably thousands who want to go to a meet-up but not everyone will be able to drive to another city for this and a meet-up in every single city with GD fans will barely be possible.

Sorry if I sound negative, but there's no chance you can please everyone with this. I mean, there's probably thousands who want to go to a meet-up but not everyone will be able to drive to another city for this and a meet-up in every single city with GD fans will barely be possible.

That's what I thought. And besides, how can you know now already how many people will do this? I mean, you can try to choose places that aren't too far away from most of the people attending, which she said she's figuring out, but there will always be people who can't go cause they live too far away.

we fix this and if you are a true green day fan you will join the celebration :D

I know but atleast try to makeit easier for most of them.

we fix this and if you are a true green day fan you will join the celebration :D

Well, I am but if the meet up in my country will be too far away from me and therefore too expensive for me to go, then I won't be able to join. And that's basically my point. There's probably going to be a lot of people who would love to go but simply can't afford it. But anyway, we will see how many that'll be. And I'm sure said people will just figure something out for themselves.

So what if you are a true, but also a broke Green Day fan? I'm not talking about myself, but if there are people who can't afford driving/going to one of the 'chosen cities', you just can't go :lol:

I'm curious how all this will turn out. So, looking at the replies about Amsterdam here so far, it'll be me, Sanne and Maddy? (:

I know but atleast try to makeit easier for most of them.

So what if you are a true, but also a broke Green Day fan? I'm not talking about myself, but if there are people who can't afford driving/going to one of the 'chosen cities', you just can't go :lol:

I'm curious how all this will turn out. So, looking at the replies about Amsterdam here so far, it'll be me, Sanne and Maddy? (:

i know but we gonna try our best okey. you sanne or Maddy send me a PM if u wanna be the representers for holland

Archived