• Last Reply

BELGIUM IS IN!

http://www.kinepolis.com/be-nl/index.cfm?pageID=109715

Roughly translated

15th of November,

ONLY in cinema's, no plans for a DVD

:D

meesterlijke punkrock. :banana:

Anyways, if it goes to Belgium, things are looking good for the Netherlands :woot:

I wouldn't take the no DVD thing too seriously though, because it says "It's from the 21st CB tour, there won't be a DVD from this tour". Which is really vague, and kind of clashing with the signs we've gotten from the live album.

Thanks for posting!

Any of the Dutchies willing to google around for something? I tried, but I'm an epic fail, I couldn't even find anything from the already confirmed countries, so yeah.... :lol::pinch:

:D

meesterlijke punkrock. :banana:

Anyways, if it goes to Belgium, things are looking good for the Netherlands :woot:

I wouldn't take the no DVD thing too seriously though, because it says "It's from the 21st CB tour, there won't be a DVD from this tour". Which is really vague, and kind of clashing with the signs we've gotten from the live album.

Thanks for posting!

Any of the Dutchies willing to google around for something? I tried, but I'm an epic fail, I couldn't even find anything from the already confirmed countries, so yeah.... :lol::pinch:

AAND, I'm currently not going...

Fuckers..

Bunch of crazy ass fuckers...

In every province, they are showing the movie. Except for mine. I need to drive an hour to get there. I'm in my trainee-period (teacher training) that week, so I could squeeze in a night at the cinema. But not if it's a hour away.

Damn Kinepolis! DAMN YOU!

sooo lets get this right,

theyre showing this in "showcase cinemas" leaving the whole of the south east and London out!?!?!?

AAND, I'm currently not going...

Fuckers..

Bunch of crazy ass fuckers...

In every province, they are showing the movie. Except for mine. I need to drive an hour to get there. I'm in my trainee-period (teacher training) that week, so I could squeeze in a night at the cinema. But not if it's a hour away.

Damn Kinepolis! DAMN YOU!

D'awwwww :( :(

I'm really happy that dates are popping up all over :D The more people that see it, the better! :dance:

3000 posts

:ninja:

Sucks for those who can't go though :(

Oh woooow, that sounds amazing!! I've always wanted to see Green Day on the big screen :o

You lucky people that can go! :D

we have to hope that it will be a success so it will be aired all over the wrold!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

i hope so... (fingers crossed)

its also being shown in ireland.. pity its not very long though :blink: but its better than nothing lol

Is it just the one day or is going to be shown like a proper film, over a number of weeks?

You have Green Day themselves in California.

Green Day hasn't done anything In California outside the tour in so long.

I really hope it opens in the US, at least eventually.

This is bringing back memories of going to the theatre and seeing Bullet In a Bible. Seems like yesterday.

they also say no dates have been confirmed here :pinch::pinch: i so hope theyre gonna do this in germany..

they also say no dates have been confirmed here :pinch::pinch: i so hope theyre gonna do this in germany..

They haven't been confirmed but the dates that have been found are definitely happening, I've already booked my ticket :happy:

It was filmed in germany so I doubt they'll leave you out! Some sites just jumped the gun a bit and didn't wait for it to be announced officially. I'm sure more cinemas will start advertising it soon.

Archived