MTV World Stage in Theaters

greenbear

Holy shit Green Day in a cinema this is an opportunity I will not pass up! Coatbridge Showcase here I come!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tickets are not on sale in the US, right?

As i mentioned earlier, so far all we've heard is that some European theaters will be showing this.

I didn't think this was possible as there are no cinemas near us, but my other half said he'd ensure I got to drool at the boys on the big screen :wub: So it's either L**ds, Bluewater or maybe even Brizzle.... wooohooooo :D

That's fantastic, I wish they would do something like that here. But I'm sure it won't happen.

It must be the mtv worldstage, but it says that St. Jimmy is included... and in the part shown on mtv it's not.

what cinemas??? any near london??? and what is a showcase cinema? i really don't want to miss this !

I just booked our tickets for Leeds - woooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooo!!!

That's fantastic, I wish they would do something like that here. But I'm sure it won't happen.

It must be the mtv worldstage, but it says that St. Jimmy is included... and in the part shown on mtv it's not.

They filmed the whole gig, and then picked a couple of songs out to broadcast on MTV. It's great they're now releasing more :D I really hope it also comes out on DVD or online release or something.

THANK GOD THERE IS A SHOWCASE IN MANCHESTER.

Ahh fuck I can't afford to travel 65 miles for this.

Is there ANY chance this'll be at any other cinemas? Or is it definitely just Showcase ones?

I looked at Cineworld as it's not, sorry :(

It appears to be on in every other Showcase Cinema apart from Liverpool and Manchester!

FUCK!!!

:o i'm gonna check out my local cinema...

i don't think its on there! :'( oh well i'll wait a bit and see

if not, i'll be writing a strongly worded letter asking why not.

[quote name=The Guy called Kill :P' timestamp='1287586927' post='4166677]

It appears to be on in every other Showcase Cinema apart from Liverpool and Manchester!

FUCK!!!

They filmed the whole gig, and then picked a couple of songs out to broadcast on MTV. It's great they're now releasing more :D I really hope it also comes out on DVD or online release or something.

Yeah! It's really cool that they are adding more songs =)

Wait, I'm not sure. It says it in the coming soon section. But when you find showings (for any film) in Manchester on that date. Nothing comes up.

I'm going to ring up this evening anyway :/

Ok,

I hope it is. It sounds so good!

that's so awesome!

I wish GD was popular enough in Aus to do something like this

I don't like the lack of information about this =/

Funny how we know about this, while Green Day.com hasn't even got an article of it..

Archived