MTV World Stage in Theaters

greenbear

It's being aired in Ireland as well! :D

Green Day- Concert...(Recorded) 21st of Nov @ 9:30pm Showing for one night only: Movies@Dundrum & Movies@Swords.. MTV presents a World Stage Event:GREEN DAY – THE 21st CENTURY BREAKDOWN TOURRecorded

at the Olympiahalle Munich Germany. GREEN DAY as you’ve never seen

them before - for the first time on the Big Screen i...n High Definitio...n,surround soundAll the Hits, all the Energy, all the Madness for one night only!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And it's in a cinema! :woot:

Now to hope they'll go outside the UK as well.

They have to :mad: They said in all Europe :cry:

I'd still rather read more about the HLAHG release

Awesome that this is confirmed! :D You lucky people living in the UK..

I really hope they'll air it here too, in Amsterdam or something. They said "Europe" after all!

It's being aired in Ireland as well! :D

Damn, those cinemas are too far away. Can't justify going that far for the cinema =/

Don't really know if this belongs here on in the other thread, but I was searching for more information about other European dates for this, and I found this.. Lucky people living in France as well!

affiche_a3.jpg

EVENEMENT ROCK AU MEGA CGR

Great, finnally the full show will appear.

Have fun guys

It is totally not the full show. A bunch of songs are missing.

Don't really know if this belongs here on in the other thread, but I was searching for more information about other European dates for this, and I found this.. Lucky people living in France as well!

http://www.cgrcinemas.fr/larochelle/evenement/affiche_a3.jpg

EVENEMENT ROCK AU MEGA CGR

Ooh, cool. I hope it'll air here as well! The fact that it's outside the UK sounds promising, but I don't want to get my hopes up too much.

I'm writing a really important test on the 16th. So I don't know if I could go... :/

But at first, it has to be announced here in my area and then I'll see :)

I found a site selling tickets for this in Dublin :runaround: Might buy it before it gets advertised, but it's a monday and at least 3 hours away..

This is really cool! :woot::dance: The only thing I find a bit weird is that it's an extended version of World Stage... :huh:

Ahh, this is awesome! Hopefully they show it over here..

Does anyone know if and where it's being shown in Norhern Ireland??!! GGaaaahhh..I have to see this!! :blink:

I'm looking now, but hopefully it will be :D

ASFJTXNYS

I wanna see green day on the big screen. :(

Me too! Maybe it'll move to the US at a later date.

Ahh, this is awesome! Hopefully they show it over here..

I'm looking now, but hopefully it will be :D

on the Marley Park tour thread I found out apparently they are showing it in Dundrum :eyebrow:

on the Marley Park tour thread I found out apparently they are showing it in Dundrum :eyebrow:

Damn, that would be too far for me :( I could get the train down but I'm completely broke :lol:

Damn, that would be too far for me :( I could get the train down but I'm completely broke :lol:

oh go for it, i'm sure you could, busk for the money.. :hug:

oh go for it, i'm sure you could, busk for the money.. :hug:

Haha I suppose I could save up easy enough, then it's just getting someone to go with me :lol: I'll figure something out :D

Haha I suppose I could save up easy enough, then it's just getting someone to go with me :lol: I'll figure something out :D

yay!! :eyebrow: I'm so excited :banana:

Archived