MTV World Stage in Theaters

greenbear

Yay, great! Yeah, cutting JOS in half (that sounds weird, ahaha) was a really stupid idea. But great you had fun! :happy:

You know what I'd like.. to see Heart Like a Hand Grenade in the cinema. If only..

Well, this World Stage thing was a success (wasn't it?) so maybe Warner will realise Green Day movies are a good way to make money and they'll release HLAHG too... :whistle:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, this World Stage thing was a success (wasn't it?) so maybe Warner will realise Green Day movies are a good way to make money and they'll release HLAHG too... :whistle:

Yeah.. :whistle

Or idk, I might prefer just watching the DVD when it comes out. How long it'll end up to be.. 2 hours or more, I'd like to be on my own watching the whole thing. So I can cry if I want to, lol.

I should stop talking about HLAHG, it's not even been released.. there is not even a release date.. and we have no trailer.

Yay, nice you had a great time :D

It seems, though, as if the majority of the world is lame and only GDC folks act like they should when watching Green Day live on a fucking huge screen :lol:

Yay, great! Yeah, cutting JOS in half (that sounds weird, ahaha) was a really stupid idea. But great you had fun! :happy:

You know what I'd like.. to see Heart Like a Hand Grenade in the cinema. If only..

That would be so great :wub:

although lately I was thinking... they better not rate it 18 because of, y'know, the pool party...

Also how I have to keep it from my parents because that would just be fucking awkward if they sat with me :lol:

although lately I was thinking... they better not rate it 18 because of, y'know, the pool party...

Also how I have to keep it from my parents because that would just be fucking awkward if they sat with me :lol:

You know 21CB had a sticker on the CD case saying "Featuring KYE and 21 Guns".. I just imagined finally getting a copy of HLAHG, I open the package, and look at the DVD case. There's a sticker on it saying 'Featuring.. the pool party" Ok enough :lol: :lol:

Well I'm not going to watch it with my parents anyway. It was weird enough when I was watching Hitchin' a Ride from BIAB in the living room, and my mom was watching with me.. oh, and she went to the the GD movie in the cinema with me as well. You know.. the end of Jaded. Ahaha. Imagine watching LF!DF! with your parents.. :ermm:

You know 21CB had a sticker on the CD case saying "Featuring KYE and 21 Guns".. I just imagined finally getting a copy of HLAHG, I open the package, and look at the DVD case. There's a sticker on it saying 'Featuring.. the pool party" Ok enough :lol: :lol:

Well I'm not going to watch it with my parents anyway. It was weird enough when I was watching Hitchin' a Ride from BIAB in the living room, and my mom was watching with me.. oh, and she went to the the GD movie in the cinema with me as well. You know.. the end of Jaded. Ahaha. Imagine watching LF!DF! with your parents.. :ermm:

Bahaha :lol: And usually on those stickers it says "tophits *insert song title*".... "featuring the top hit, the pool party"

Me neither, but if I were to get it on DVD, they might want to watch it. Probably not, but still. :lol:

Haha, that is something I have avoided so far. The only time I was watching it with my parents showing them small parts of it because they didn't have a lot of time, me and my sister unanimously decided that "this song isn't very interesting, we'll just skip it and go to the next song" xD

Haha. Jaded wouldn't be that awkward, I suppose... an ass is quite a lot less, er, explicit than say a pool party or Billie's HaR deal :lol: Oh god, that would be awful, LFDF with parents. :runaround: I already found that mildly awkward watching it on my own :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived