MTV World Stage in Theaters

greenbear

Well, if some stranger would ask me whether I'm from some unknown acronym, I'd be like wtf as well :lol:

I didn't say "GDC". I said "Green Day Community". It was just easier to write the acronym :P

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't say "GDC". I said "Green Day Community". It was just easier to write the acronym :P

Well okay then. xD

I loved it, I spent most of the film watching out for Freese and his toothpicks :lol: The smug look Billie had after his falsetto in Brain Stew was fucking hilarious.

I loved that part, he looked so proud of himself. :lol: I really liked that other part after "the clock is laughing in my face," then they cut to Mike and he's mouthing "ha ha ha." :lol:

I don't like that it's so much more expensive than a normal ticket, yet it's much, much shorter than most movies.

Yeah I didn't like that either. I'd say they got away with it because it was only showing for one night =/

I love the way the cinema was totally full by 9.10 even though the thing didn't start till 9.30 - good showing from the fans!

Yeah, I've never seen a cinema so full before! :happy:

Well, if some stranger would ask me whether I'm from some unknown acronym, I'd be like wtf as well :lol:

I just laughed so hard. :lol:

GDC sounds like some government shit.

I just laughed so hard. :lol:

GDC sounds like some government shit.

Ahhh imagine acting all like an FBI agent or something, "*flips open that cool card ID thing* GDC, may I see your identification? *serious face*" :lol:

Ahhh imagine acting all like an FBI agent or something, "*flips open that cool card ID thing* GDC, may I see your identification? *serious face*" :lol:

OMFG I can see this happening. Or GDA. :lol:

did anyone of you guys get a poster, because some of you said they'd ask for one?

I asked one of the staff before the show and she was pretty rude and just said no straight away.

Gonna email the cinema tonight now anyway thanks!

Yeah for all we know GDC could be some radical political party in some country! :lol:

I loved that part, he looked so proud of himself. :lol: I really liked that other part after "the clock is laughing in my face," then they cut to Mike and he's mouthing "ha ha ha." :lol:

Yeah I loved that bit cos jokingly I started laughing to go along with the song, then it cuts to Mike laughing. Made me laugh for real :lol:

I want to watch the videos, but I don't want to spoil it for me. Damn :lol:

Three in twenty-four minutes two days :woot:

I'm not going to watch those videos. I'm going to see the movie in the cinema the day after tomorrow. Excited! :woot:

I just watched it again on MTV, and I have to admit I was holding back the tears :lol: More-so than the movie theatre where everyone there was a bunch of dry arse fuckers.

I just watched it again on MTV, and I have to admit I was holding back the tears :lol: More-so than the movie theatre where everyone there was a bunch of dry arse fuckers.

It was no better in Dundrum Darren!

Tomorrow :woot:

I still have to find a way to get from the train station to the cinema... it's not really a distance you want to be walking at night in a strange city so I hope it won't be too complicated with buses and/or trams and stuff.

Just got back from the cinema. WOW. When we arrived, I was so scared we were gonna be the only ones there, so when I saw a kid in a Green Day T-shirt, I got a bit too excited and told her I loved her lol. Oooops...

There were about 30 of us, and when we got in I was so excited I made this weird sqeeky sound from excitement, and the whole row leaned over to see what was making that sound lol. It was hilarious. When it started, I felt this really weird feeling in my legs like I had to stand up and start jumping xD

We didn't sing, well, most of the time...

We did the Don't test me... part, and I was opening my mouth to the lyrics during the whole show.

My cousin said I nearly started drooling, and that I only blinked like two times :D

Overall, it was amazing...

I checked the sites of the cinemas to see how many tickets were sold already. 6 cinemas or so are showing the movie, and all of the upper/middle rows are sold. I don't know how it's in the cinema I'm going to, but I think there will be quite a lot of people. Yay. :)

I hope the designated seats are like, actually in use and not just for show... it'd suck if I got there not early and end up with shitty seats because I assumed I'd just go to the seats I bought...

Archived