MTV World Stage in Theaters

greenbear

I really hope they're gonna do that in here as well.... I don't know any Dutch cinema websites, though :lol:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Naw, it's still the Munich World Stage? I was hoping for something new, as I can watch it whenever I want on MTV :pinch:

Whatever, better than nothing.

edit: oh, I didn't notice it was a sort of extended version. ahah good then

Does anyone know if and where it's being shown in Norhern Ireland??!! GGaaaahhh..I have to see this!! :blink:

Oh my! Looks like it's in all Showcase cinemas. I wish there was a Showcase cinema near me :cry:

UHHH SAY WHAT

Man if it goes to the Cineplex theaters...I'm SO dragging all my friends to this so they can FINALLY understand me! :lol:

This! Finally! :D

Still pretty cool even though I won't be able to go see it :lol: Maybe it'll come out on DVD or summit.

Naw, it's still the Munich World Stage? I was hoping for something new, as I can watch it whenever I want on MTV :pinch:

Whatever, better than nothing.

edit: oh, I didn't notice it was a sort of extended version. ahah good then

And it's in a cinema! :woot:

Now to hope they'll go outside the UK as well.

Just checked my local cinema in Ireland and they have Bon jovi world tour coming soon listed for November, no green day though =/

There's not even a chance of it airing anywhere close to where I live, but cool :)

we have to hope that it will be a success so it will be aired all over the wrold!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

this will be pretty cool. I think the nearest cinema to me it is showing is peterborough...thats not tooo far way.

Wouldn't make sense if it's only aired in England as it was shooted in Germany. So YAY for Germany! :thumbsup:

Great, finnally the full show will appear.

Have fun guys

Full show really? I don't know the setlist from Munich 09 but didn't they play Hitchin' A Ride or Longview?

Full show really? I don't know the setlist from Munich 09 but didn't they play Hitchin' A Ride or Longview?

Well, you cannot believe 100% the description that says there. That thigs are made it by non-green day fans so is possible that misses something. When they was touring in europe 2009, the sets fit to 2 hrs, so its like a movie :D

Archived