MTV World Stage in Theaters

greenbear

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everybody going tonight, have fuckin' great fun!

still depressing, why the hell isn't this fuckin' gd movie showing closer than 250km from my place? sorry, for bad thought everyone :whistle

4 hours!!!!!

but my friend has family visiting and her mum doesn't let her go, so bugger, I have to go alone.

They should have recorded Billie yelling the name of each place.

I would jizz myself if he yelled LIVERPOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As they never come here, along with a load of other bands. Damn Foo Fighters, making me travel 3hrs 30mins to go and see them......

Anyway back onto topic in hand, this WILL be awesome!

Leaving in an hour. :D It's so weird that I'm excited just for going to the cinema lol.

Oh God I hope I won't have to cry or something when 21st CB starts, because every time I see a live recording of this song, it brings tears to my eyes. My friends will think I'm crazy. :lol:

duhhh. i just rode my bike to the nearest cinema just to find out I cant print out my tickets there..

I can only do it at the exact cinema where the film is gonna be shown -.-

anyways.. the cinema answered me (well obviously noot the cinema itself^^) that I'm very likely

to get a poster ( :dance: ) but "the decoration team is only back on thursday".

whatever that means.

i just hope I'll find that printing machine :o

anyone in HAMBURG going to see it tonight?

I am so looking forward to this - never been so excited to see a film before!

It's not at my local cinema, but luckily I only have to travel about an hour to get to see it.

What I'd love to know, though, will people sit quiet and watch like a film, or jump up and shout and sing like at a concert???

Only three hours to wait!

Leaving in an hour. :D It's so weird that I'm excited just for going to the cinema lol.

Oh God I hope I won't have to cry or something when 21st CB starts, because every time I see a live recording of this song, it brings tears to my eyes. My friends will think I'm crazy. :lol:

I'm pretty sure I will make a pool of tears with Good Riddance.

going to this in a few hours! woooooo. bit worried about getting in since it's a 15 and the person i'm going with is also 14, but i'm sure it'll be fine - i got into hancock :P

Never been so excited to go to the cinema on my own :lol: although I never have been on my own to the cinema before.. :mellow:

I had to shut down my bank account so I haven't booked any tickets, they better have some when I get there!! I'm travelling for like, two hours, I'll be fairly crushed if I get there and they're sold out.

I also hope theres gonna be some freaks like us guys in the cinema who are gonna want to get up and join in :lol: and end up crying at the end. I'm kinda glad no one is going with me actually, crying at the cinema would be fairly embarassing :ninja:

Haha, I've certainly never been this excited going to the cinema. :dance: A little nervous, but I think it's going to be a great night. :D

Woo I'm so excited for tonight! A little concerned what the atmosphere will be like though. I wonder if people will be singing along and stuff or just sat there. Hmm.. Anyway, i cant wait :D

going to this in a few hours! woooooo. bit worried about getting in since it's a 15 and the person i'm going with is also 14, but i'm sure it'll be fine - i got into hancock :P

oh, this. I was just going to ask my mum to book them online but since I am going with her there might be no point.

Archived