MTV World Stage in Theaters

greenbear

If it's the same as when we were at Wembley then yes I have it. :)

Yes it's the same :) I'm arriving around 20.15 in Copenhagen, but you can text me when you are on your way :)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes it's the same :) I'm arriving around 20.15 in Copenhagen, but you can text me when you are on your way :)

Great, I'll do that. I think I'll be there around 8. :)

Weeell, I wasn't gonna go as had no one to go with :( but just checked my email and I've actually won a pair of tickets from GDA!!! :runaround: Can't believe it as I've never won anything in my life....and I mean NEVER :blink:

Anyone else going to London O2 to see it? Seems I might be the only one there lol :D

Oh and a massive thank you to GDA!!! <3

I should actually study for a latin test now...........................but I'm too excited :D AHH

Weeell, I wasn't gonna go but just checked my email and I've actually won a pair of tickets from GDA!!! :runaround: Can't believe it as I've never won anything in my life....and I mean NEVER :blink:

Anyone else going to London O2 to see it? Seems I might be the only one there lol :D

Congrats!

My dad just asked me what I was going to see in the cinema tonight and I was like "Its a Green Day...thing.. :ermm: " If he knew I was paying to see what Ive seen on telly, he'd freak out :lol: But like you said, everyone here understands :happy:

I didn't even tell mine at all :ninja: They probably already think I'm crazy for traveling across Europe for a band. If I told them that I'm traveling 60 km to a cinema, they'd freak out :lol:

My dad just asked me what I was going to see in the cinema tonight and I was like "Its a Green Day...thing.. :ermm: " If he knew I was paying to see what Ive seen on telly, he'd freak out :lol: But like you said, everyone here understands :happy:

Same here! I didn't tell my parents I have already seen this, or they wouldn't let me go :unsure: They'd never understand, though.

Wow, I've just realized, that the performance is 80minutes long, which means, that this is way longer than the one I already saw on TV.

Freaking out. 4hours to go.

Weeell, I wasn't gonna go as had no one to go with :( but just checked my email and I've actually won a pair of tickets from GDA!!! :runaround: Can't believe it as I've never won anything in my life....and I mean NEVER :blink:

Congrats! I'm happy for you! :)

And by the way, my parents understand me, crazy, that everyone elses don't^^

And I spend way more money to get there than for the ticket :D

My parents do too. I think they're happy for me. But then I'm an adult so they don't have much too say anyway. Though they probably would if it was further away... Haha.

I spend the exact same amount: 10,50€ for my ticket and 10,50€ for my train ticket :D

This is actually the first time ever I do not camp or line all day for Green Day and still get the spot I want :lol: Why can't it always be like that?! :(

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY leaving in less than three hours :)

How stupidly excited am I just go to the cinema :lol:

Anyone else going to Sheffield Cineworld?

I didn't even tell mine at all :ninja: They probably already think I'm crazy for traveling across Europe for a band. If I told them that I'm traveling 60 km to a cinema, they'd freak out :lol:

Haha, yeah I'm travelling 80 miles, so like 130 km just for the cinema :lol: But my parents are actually driving me there. They really aren't happy about it at all but they didn't want me to drive there on my own because I've never driven on such massive roads and motorways before.

I kinda lied to them about the fact that I could watch this for free.. they've been arguing with me loads about surely it would be out on DVD in a few months and I could buy it but I told them this is the only time anyone will ever be able to see it, never mind telling them I could watch it on MTV. :ninja:

Eeeeeeeeek.

I spend the exact same amount: 10,50€ for my ticket and 10,50€ for my train ticket :D

You paid 10,50€ for each ticket? I thought that it was the same price for everyone, silly me :sleep:

Wow, it's incredible that some people need to go by train (and some may even travel by plane) just to this, when the movie theatre I'm going to is only 5 minutes away from my house (if I go by car). Guess I was really lucky :happy:

Wow, it's incredible that some people need to go by train (and some may even travel by plane) just to this, when the movie theatre I'm going to is only 5 minutes away from my house (if I go by car). Guess I was really lucky :happy:

THIS! I'm only 10/15 minutes away from the cinema.

Infact it's the cinema I go to most of the time :lol:

THIS! I'm only 10/15 minutes away from the cinema.

Infact it's the cinema I go to most of the time :lol:

Same here! I was really, really lucky. There are tons of other cinemas here in my city, and yet they have chosen this one :woot:

Same here! I was really, really lucky. There are tons of other cinemas here in my city, and yet they have chosen this one :woot:

Same here! There's only one other cinema in my city showing it, and I wasn't allowed to see it if it was that one. So I'm really lucky too :woot:

Only a few hours :dance:

Archived