MTV World Stage in Theaters

greenbear

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wanna go :( . It's on 30 miles from me and we can't get to it :( . Fucking shit public transport.

But everyone who is going, have a fabulous time :D

I'm going with my mum haha.

Oh what a great page starter :lol:

I was meant too be but she doesn't finish work till 7pm tonight. She wouldn't have enough time to get back home, eat, bath and then get to the cinema :(

So I'm going by myself. LOL. I'm sick of my friends and boyfriend telling me its pathetic though :( I'd never tell them it was pathetic if they went to see a band concert at the cinema. It makes me feel like shit. Least you guys all understand.

So I'm going by myself. LOL. I'm sick of my friends and boyfriend telling me its pathetic though :( I'd never tell them it was pathetic if they went to see a band concert at the cinema. It makes me feel like shit. Least you guys all understand.

My dad just asked me what I was going to see in the cinema tonight and I was like "Its a Green Day...thing.. :ermm: " If he knew I was paying to see what Ive seen on telly, he'd freak out :lol: But like you said, everyone here understands :happy:

YES!!! I'm going on my own but I still can't wait!

Yay! I might see u there :D

I'll be with my dad haha :P

I feel like such an idiot. Haven't payed much attention to this (bad fan I am) and only just realized that it's actually tonight. I could've easily gone to Copenhagen within like an hour. Didn't realize it was that close. Stupid me. =/

Some of my friends is telling me it's pathetic too, they usally do that when I speak about Green Day but whatever, it's their lost

I feel like such an idiot. Haven't payed much attention to this (bad fan I am) and only just realized that it's actually tonight. I could've easily gone to Copenhagen within like an hour. Didn't realize it was that close. Stupid me. =/

You can't go now? Or the transports tickets are maybe really expensive now?

You can't go now? Or the transports tickets are maybe really expensive now?

Oh, I don't know... =/ As much as I hate stressing and panicking about things like these, it is Green Day after all... I'll check if there are any tickets left and then I'll see.

Anyway going to Copenhagen by the way?

YEAH, tonight I'm seeing GD live! *.*

And my Biology exam was horrible :cry: If I wasn't seeing this tonight I would be crying all day really.. So depressing, studying all 3 days without doing anything else. And not passing.

Ok, I'm sorry for that...

YEAH GREEN DAY :banana:

Oh, I don't know... =/ As much as I hate stressing and panicking about things like these, it is Green Day after all... I'll check if there are any tickets left and then I'll see.

Anyway going to Copenhagen by the way?

Okay do that, let me know when you have decided what to do.

We are 5 swedes who are going to Copenhagen to see it, if you want we can meet you up there too

Okay do that, let me know when you have decided what to do.

We are 5 swedes who are going to Copenhagen to see it, if you want we can meet you up there too

Yes oh that'd be great. Would it be okay if we met up at Tivoli or the train station something? Or maybe it's easy to find the cinema, I'm not sure...

Yes oh that'd be great. Would it be okay if we met up at Tivoli or something?

Yeah sure! Do you have my number or should I email you it?

Yeah sure! Do you have my number or should I email you it?

If it's the same as when we were at Wembley then yes I have it. :)

Archived