MTV World Stage in Theaters

greenbear

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys! This link was sent to me saying that it is Minority from the movie. Due to copyright restrictions I can't view the video here in the USA. Can someone in a European country confirm this is from the World Stage show or just a random performance?

Thanks!

http://www.mtv.pl/music/artists/green-day/videos/minority-live-590527/

I'm from Europe but I can't view the video either.

From the preview image, it looks like it's from World Stage.

I'm from Europe but I can't view the video either.

From the preview image, it looks like it's from World Stage.

Ah ok, I guess you have to be from Poland to watch it then. Thank you for trying :)

Hey guys! This link was sent to me saying that it is Minority from the movie. Due to copyright restrictions I can't view the video here in the USA. Can someone in a European country confirm this is from the World Stage show or just a random performance?

Thanks!

I can´t view it either but there´s a good chance it´s from the World Stage performance cause there are videos from it on all European MTV sites, here´s the Swedish site: http://www.mtv.se/musik/artister/green-day-159815/videor/east-jesus-nowhere-live-in-munich-germany-world-stage-460754/?playlist=worldstage-green-day

I can´t view it either but there´s a good chance it´s from the World Stage performance cause there are videos from it on all European MTV sites, here´s the Swedish site: http://www.mtv.se/musik/artister/green-day-159815/videor/east-jesus-nowhere-live-in-munich-germany-world-stage-460754/?playlist=worldstage-green-day

Thank you for your help :) I am just interested in this because to my knowledge, Minority hasn't been aired anywhere yet.

Thank you for your help :) I am just interested in this because to my knowledge, Minority hasn't been aired anywhere yet.

You´re right :o But I took a closer look and I don´t think it´s Minority, even if you can´t view the videos you can see from the list that there is no video of Minority, the one with no title is Basket Case, it´s exactly the same on MTV Sweden.

It's also on the Dutch MTV site (that Minority thing), and that one's indeed from Munich.

(I compared the one on MTV with a video from youtube, it's exactly the same)

Thanks!

Ania said it's the BIAB performance.

And the song is American Idiot.

Everybody who is going tomorrow, have fun! :woot:

Oh man, I wish I could find the commercial I saw on Dutch MTV about this :lol: It's so ugly (imo xD) and they pronounce Mike his name terrible :lol:

Everybody who is going tomorrow, have fun! :woot:

Oh man, I wish I could find the commercial I saw on Dutch MTV about this :lol: It's so ugly (imo xD) and they pronounce Mike his name terrible :lol:

I died when I heard it the first time :lol: :lol:

I don't think it's an ugly commercial, though... it's not among the best commercials ever, but it's not that bad. Especially considering it's an MTV commercial...

It appears I have been bailed on for the Liverpool showing. No one else going are they?

I died when I heard it the first time :lol: :lol:

I don't think it's an ugly commercial, though... it's not among the best commercials ever, but it's not that bad. Especially considering it's an MTV commercial...

Me too :lol:

Yeah, I just don't like what they did to their faces. You know, when they go like "Billy Joe Armstrong" (Another fail in the commercial xD) Then his face is cartoon-ish and I think that looks ugly :lol:

Yeah, I just don't like what they did to their faces. You know, when they go like "Billy Joe Armstrong" (Another fail in the commercial xD) Then his face is cartoon-ish and I think that looks ugly :lol:

Hmm, I can't really remember that. I've only seen it once, haha. Well, twice, but I only caught the very end of it the second time.

Yeah, Billy... *sigh*

I think I'm glad I haven't seen the commercial yet :lol: Sounds like a complete fail.

I think I'm glad I haven't seen the commercial yet :lol: Sounds like a complete fail.

no no no you have to see it, if only for the "Mike Dirnt". :lol:

so excited for this :D

im ment to be going with my cousin but she might not be able to make it, is it sad if i go by myself? haha, im such a loser.

TOMORROW :runaround:

I already hate it whenever they mention "Green Day" on TMF, so I'm not sure if I want to see it just for that. :lol: I've never seen it on tv anyway.

ONLY ONE WEEK!

How do they say it? Is it possible to type lol?

I already hate it whenever they mention "Green Day" on TMF, so I'm not sure if I want to see it just for that. :lol: I've never see it on tv anyway.

ONLY ONE WEEK!

Yes you do!

One week :dance:

How do they say it? Is it possible to type lol?

They pronounce "Dirnt" with an i like the i in "thing".

And it's like, in this voice that's (trying to be) all badass, which just makes it more silly sounding.

i'm soo happy for those who are going to see this movie. the show's starting tomorrow, eh? wooo! i'm soo excited!

Archived