MTV World Stage in Theaters

greenbear

... you know what? actually, i'm not excited at all because i simply cannot believe the awesomeness.

but that feeling is gonna come :D

exactly :woot:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's tomorrow :woot:

By the way, does anyone know the actual current time of the whole thing? I have school (and a test) on the next day and I don't want to be too tired...

It's tomorrow :woot:

By the way, does anyone know the actual current time of the whole thing? I have school (and a test) on the next day and I don't want to be too tired...

I saw in the cinema site that it's 77 minutes long. So, not much.

I saw in the cinema site that it's 77 minutes long. So, not much.

I saw that too... but then people started saying it would be 90 minutes and I started to get confused. Maybe each country will have a different running time, although that's quite weird =/ Bjut I've already got the tickets, so I will be there, no matter what :thumbsup:

I saw that too... but then people started saying it would be 90 minutes and I started to get confused. Maybe each country will have a different running time, although that's quite weird =/ Bjut I've already got the tickets, so I will be there, no matter what :thumbsup:

It's not 90 min. 'cause the original site said it was 80 minutes, and from 77 to 80 isn't a huge difference. I was thinking that maybe the running time doesn't count with the 10 min. break. Oh well. I really hope it will be the same for every country!

It's not 90 min. 'cause the original site said it was 80 minutes, and from 77 to 80 isn't a huge difference. I was thinking that maybe the running time doesn't count with the 10 min. break. Oh well. I really hope it will be the same for every country!

Yeah, it must be it! Thanks :thumbsup:

tomorrow ! tommorow !

jeeze Im not excited at all ^^

PLUS i havent printed out my tickets yet

PLUS i didnt message the cinema for a poster

.. BUT YAY ITS TOMORROW :bunny:

tomorrow ! tommorow !

jeeze Im not excited at all ^^

PLUS i havent printed out my tickets yet

PLUS i didnt message the cinema for a poster

.. BUT YAY ITS TOMORROW :bunny:

I haven't printed my tickets out yet, i'll get my sister to do that for me :thumbsup:

Should be great :D

They talked about this on the radio today, it made me realise it's actually happening! :dance:

same here!! :woot:

and that radio station is playing green day all week because of it. :dance:

can't wait!

Wooo, tomorrow. :D

I don't have my tickets yet, I'll just buy them at the cinema tomorrow so I just hope I'll still get good spots. ^^

:( You lucky people. I've always wanted to see GD in the cinema!

And I still think it's really weird that Finland and Denmark are getting this, but not Norway and Sweden...?

can't wait!

I saw an ad on TV about it :)

I'm so excited about this and so happy that I'm gonna meet some cool Green Day fans! :)

I'm going straight from work to the cinema, still gotta print my tickets though and find somewhere to eat before the show :P

Tomorrow :dance: I'm really excited for it, kinda feels like I'm going to see them again in a way haha :happy:

Need to get there early, to pick up my tickets before I go in though

wooop. excited dot fucking com.i havent got my ticket yet, just going to buy them when I get there.

can't wait!

Wow! That's so cool, I haven't seen advertisement for this at all here... But, well, I haven't listen to the radio or watch TV much.

Soooo apparently I'm going to see this after all :woot: Though I'm still not that keen on the idea, idk I can just imagine it being a bit awkward for some reason :lol:

Archived