MTV World Stage in Theaters

greenbear

´

I just got the message from Johanna that you´re coming with us to Copenhagen yay :woot: So we´ll find out on monday but I don´t think they´ll announce it there but you´ll never know ;) Excited :bunny:

Yes! :banana:

Around what time will you arrive in Copenhagen? Johanna said that she'll book her transport tomorrow, and that she'll probably be there around 20.15.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It wasn't censored, but they did edit some bits out strangely, like they cut JOS before Dearly Beloved.

I stood up and jumped a bit during 21CB, but couldn't get the rest of the audience up lol There was some clapping and eh oh's though! :)

Well that sucks. But awesome it's not censored :woot:

Aw, that's a pity. Yay for hey-oh's though :D

Did you just sneak in successfully or did you find some tickets after all?

I got in touch with ArtsAllianceMedia and got put on the reserve list. There were quite a few competition winners that couldn't make it i think.

I'm still confused about what rating it has been given? some people are saying 12A others 15? Anyone care to help me please?

Here in my country it's M/12 (for people who are 12 or older).

oh and btw I'm taking my mom with me :lol: but she's a quite a fan now so I guess it's not gonna be that bad :pinch:

I'm doing the same, she wants to see it too xD

Zagreb :PI think that the people in the cinema will be divided in two groups

1. Green Day fans - tha ones that actually want to be there

2. Random people they took with them lol

Nice. Hey, my bus from Split arrives around 2pm or so..wanna meet up before the show? :)

Around what time will you arrive in Copenhagen? Johanna said that she'll book her transport tomorrow, and that she'll probably be there around 20.15.

Just bought our tickets hope it´s ok for you well too late anyways :lol:

Maybe around 19PM? I´ll contact you on FB tomorrow.

I'm doing the same, she wants to see it too xD

that's great :D

When I told my mom about it she was like "well you know you have to take me with you, othervise...no money" :lol:

I just got back from seeing the preview show in London! It's awesome. The sound and visuals were immense!

woohoo that's great!

Can't wait to see it!! :banana:

I just got back from seeing the preview show in London! It's awesome. The sound and visuals were immense!

awesome!

Yeah but the US is HUGE. They get one concert per state (or less) which is pretty much the same as one per European country in terms of how far people have to travel. Apart from in California and New York, people in the US have it the same as people in Europe.

The UK is by far the luckiest in terms of Green Day concerts. We're the size of one or two US states but we get like 10 shows.

Off course it depends on were you live in the US. :) But Americans get more Green Day related stuff anyway, like TV-shows, magazines etc.

I know, and it totally blows for the rest of us.

I got in touch with ArtsAllianceMedia and got put on the reserve list. There were quite a few competition winners that couldn't make it i think.

Lucky!

Great, I just got home from school to find out I had won the tickets. Why the hell couldn't we have found this out last night, or even this morning before school because I checked just incase, I would've found some way of getting to London even though that would've been suchhhh late notice, oh my god I'm so annoyed :cry:

Oh that sucks - I bet that happened to a lot of people, they should have let you know earlier.

Woo glad you got in! :D

I just booked the bus and I will be in Copenhagen around 20.15 as I said yesterday

So excited! :D

Update on Italy - we're working hard on it! We've had loads of support so we're working with cinemas there to try and get some screenings in at some point. We'll definitely keep you posted, sorry not to have more concrete news yet, hang in there....

Anything new on Sweden?

Awesome! I'm really excited for this.

was it in 3D?

Nice. Hey, my bus from Split arrives around 2pm or so..wanna meet up before the show? :)

That would be awesome :)

I'll have to ask my cousin tho lol So I'll let u know

"Just regular HD"

We're a spoiled generation :lol:

it's only surround sound and HD, pfhhhhhh... :P

Ah, lucky. :D

and yaaay. I was going to this with two guys, one of which is nice and one of which is kind of annoying. And now the annoying guy can't go anymore. :banana:

lol, that sounds kind of mean, but well...

I also emailed Pathé. They don't have a free phone number :dry: I hope they answer... otherwise I'll have to call, but that costs €0.20 a minute, so I don't really want to do that, haha. I hope they have a movie poster and I hope I can have it. :D

Seriously...this past year I've done such an awful fucking lot of polite and formal emails to companies that had to do with Green Day. :lol:

This post is very emoticon-rich. :sherlock:

That would be awesome :)

I'll have to ask my cousin tho lol So I'll let u know

great :D

It would be cool if we could have a little GDC meet up.. how many people from Croatia are here? I think 3-4? haha

I also emailed Pathé. They don't have a free phone number :dry: I hope they answer... otherwise I'll have to call, but that costs €0.20 a minute, so I don't really want to do that, haha. I hope they have a movie poster and I hope I can have it. :D

I emailed them like 2 or 3 days ago. Still no reply :lol::ermm:

Archived