MTV World Stage in Theaters

greenbear

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4 different dates so far I think. Not more shows in the same countries, but most of them will show the movie on November 15th, while I get to see it on November 22nd for example. And we know they're showing it in France on November 25th, and in Spain on December 2nd.

Oh I see, I guess I am just unlucky then that I can't go on the one day they show it in the UK! :pinch:

Dang didnt get them kerrang tickets i guess :/

Ohh well, I'll see it in london for sure!

Did anyone get the ickets from kerrang!?!?!

Same lol, my poor cousin has to come with me, i truly feel sorry for her XD

I'm taking my dad with me :lol: :lol:

I dont think he really wants to go but i'm not allowed to go by myself, so yeh...

Cant wait :D

4 different dates so far I think. Not more shows in the same countries, but most of them will show the movie on November 15th, while I get to see it on November 22nd for example. And we know they're showing it in France on November 25th, and in Spain on December 2nd.

it is showing in Croatia two times. on 15th and 21st :)

Same lol, my poor cousin has to come with me, i truly feel sorry for her XD

hey! where are you from? holy moly it's so weird seeing someone from Croatia here :blink: haha

oh and btw I'm taking my mom with me :lol: but she's a quite a fan now so I guess it's not gonna be that bad :pinch:

it is showing in Croatia two times. on 15th and 21st :)

Really? Why, out of all countries, Croatia shows it twice? Great anyway :happy:

Great, I just got home from school to find out I had won the tickets. Why the hell couldn't we have found this out last night, or even this morning before school because I checked just incase, I would've found some way of getting to London even though that would've been suchhhh late notice, oh my god I'm so annoyed :cry:

Really? Why, out of all countries, Croatia shows it twice? Great anyway :happy:

haha I was wondering the same..especially because no one as far as I know really likes Green Day here :lol:

but at least I'll hopefully see it twice :P

Great, I just got home from school to find out I had won the tickets. Why the hell couldn't we have found this out last night, or even this morning before school because I checked just incase, I would've found some way of getting to London even though that would've been suchhhh late notice, oh my god I'm so annoyed :cry:

That sucks. But it's their fault, cause most of these things are so short notice! They could've at least contacted the winners yesterday or something =/

Update on Italy - we're working hard on it! We've had loads of support so we're working with cinemas there to try and get some screenings in at some point. We'll definitely keep you posted, sorry not to have more concrete news yet, hang in there....

Oh thanks guys :)

Rome and her Italy want Green Day in cinemas!!! :banana:

:lol: I'm going to ask once the film's finished

Dude I am so going to fight you for it :lol: Cineworld better have more than one

I just got back from seeing the preview show in London! It's awesome. The sound and visuals were immense!

I just got back from seeing the preview show in London! It's awesome. The sound and visuals were immense!

:banana:

Was it censored?!

Do you guys think they'll officially announce the "live fucking album" in the cinemas? It would be a good place to do it I guess, while we're still hungry :happy:

Do you guys think they'll officially announce the "live fucking album" in the cinemas? It would be a good place to do it I guess, while we're still hungry :happy:

I don't think so, considering they're showing the movie on different dates. And how would you imagine that anyway?

It would be cool if they did that, though. :)

I don't think so, considering they're showing the movie on different dates. And how would you imagine that anyway?

It would be cool if they did that, though. :)

They could just play a trailer for it after the film itself is finished, I guess. But I didn't think about the fact that they're showing it on a number of dates.

We'll see, eventually.

They could just play a trailer for it after the film itself is finished, I guess. But I didn't think about the fact that they're showing it on a number of dates.

We'll see, eventually.

´

I just got the message from Johanna that you´re coming with us to Copenhagen yay :woot: So we´ll find out on monday but I don´t think they´ll announce it there but you´ll never know ;) Excited :bunny:

:banana:

Was it censored?!

It wasn't censored, but they did edit some bits out strangely, like they cut JOS before Dearly Beloved.

I stood up and jumped a bit during 21CB, but couldn't get the rest of the audience up lol There was some clapping and eh oh's though! :)

hey! where are you from? holy moly it's so weird seeing someone from Croatia here :blink: haha

oh and btw I'm taking my mom with me :lol: but she's a quite a fan now so I guess it's not gonna be that bad :pinch:

Zagreb :PI think that the people in the cinema will be divided in two groups

1. Green Day fans - tha ones that actually want to be there

2. Random people they took with them lol

Wow Tony, awesome you went after all! Great :D Now I'm even more excited to see the movie myself!

It wasn't censored

:woot:

but they did edit some bits out strangely, like they cut JOS before Dearly Beloved.

:cry:

I stood up and jumped a bit during 21CB, but couldn't get the rest of the audience up lol There was some clapping and eh oh's though! :)

Aw, that's a pity. Yay for hey-oh's though :D

Did you just sneak in successfully or did you find some tickets after all?

Archived