MTV World Stage in Theaters

greenbear

People keep mentioning seeing ads on TV, but so far I've seen none. Links to any videos of the ad?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to call the Kerrang offices in London tomorrow to see if i can find out where the preview show is tomorrow night. If anyone else wants to come if i can find out, let me know. I'll try and get us in! :)

you get a lot of stuff.. too many concerts, Green Day performances etc. and if u haven't been on a concert is your problem, you had many more concerts around you I guess, than I have - the closest one was more than 350km away.. and I've never been to a Green Day concert so..

There was only one concert around me ( and that was a few hours away) and I had to work. It's not my problem. So your wrong. This would of been a good way of having the live experience

I'm so excited that this is hitting one of the cinema's in Aberdeen on Monday. Deffo going in to see it after work! <3

I'm going to call the Kerrang offices in London tomorrow to see if i can find out where the preview show is tomorrow night. If anyone else wants to come if i can find out, let me know. I'll try and get us in! :)

Did you find anything out? :) I'm just curious really, don't think I'll go as it's a bit of a risk travelling a couple of hours. I'm just annoyed as I can't go and watch it on the 15th as I'm busy that night, so I really wanted to win this! :(

Hi all

Re: the preview screening tonight in London - emails to the winners of the Kerrang comp have gone out now, so check your email (worth checking your spam folder just in case too...). Hopefully some of you on here will be lucky!

Hi all

Re: the preview screening tonight in London - emails to the winners of the Kerrang comp have gone out now, so check your email (worth checking your spam folder just in case too...). Hopefully some of you on here will be lucky!

Did the emails go out today?

I haven't got one. :(

Hi

Yes, emails went out this morning. Sorry if you didn't win :( But still tickets available for most sites for Monday's screenings. We'll see if we can rustle up anything else as consolation prizes.... watch this space.

Umm, we don't get everything. So stop assuming stuff

Well, I haven't been to a green day concert in 5 years. I would to of liked to have seen this because it's almost a live experience

There's many concerts in the states though, so you've had more chances then we've had.

Hi

Yes, emails went out this morning. Sorry if you didn't win :( But still tickets available for most sites for Monday's screenings. We'll see if we can rustle up anything else as consolation prizes.... watch this space.

Any news about Italy? all the Italian fans are still hoping to see it at some point..

There's many concerts in the states though, so you've had more chances then we've had.

Yeah but the US is HUGE. They get one concert per state (or less) which is pretty much the same as one per European country in terms of how far people have to travel. Apart from in California and New York, people in the US have it the same as people in Europe.

The UK is by far the luckiest in terms of Green Day concerts. We're the size of one or two US states but we get like 10 shows.

Re: Italy - we are still trying to get screenings here - obviously they're not going to be happening on Monday but we're trying to get some in for a later date. Will let you know as soon as anything is confirmed.

Re: Italy - we are still trying to get screenings here - obviously they're not going to be happening on Monday but we're trying to get some in for a later date. Will let you know as soon as anything is confirmed.

Oh, thank you. We would so love to have it here somewhere!

too far away (I live near Italy, close to Slovenian sea), and it's a schoolnight

I can't see it on the 15th cos i have school till 7:30 pm

So I'm seeing it on 21st :)

Thank you :)

I can't see it on the 15th cos i have school till 7:30 pm

So I'm seeing it on 21st :)

Are they showing it two nights? :blink: I thought it was one night only? I can't go on monday night either.

What about Sweden? When we talked to the manager of one of those cinemas that were on your list for Sweden she hadn´t heard about it but she asked if we were interested so she wanted to contact you for a screening on a later date. Any possibilities to show this on a later date in Sweden?

5 days!! woohoo

I wonder if it's allowed to jump around and sing out loud in cinemas cause I don't think I'll be able to sit in the chair and be quiet :lol:

Do you know anything about Norway? :)

5 days!! woohoo

I wonder if it's allowed to jump around and sing out loud in cinemas cause I don't think I'll be able to sit in the chair and be quiet :lol:

Same lol, my poor cousin has to come with me, i truly feel sorry for her XD

Are they showing it two nights? I thought it was one night only? I can't go on monday night either.

Yeap, the second night is for the readers of some magazine, and u get free drinks and popcorn and the ticket is a lot cheeper :)

Yeap, the second night is for the readers of some magazine, and u get free drinks and popcorn and the ticket is a lot cheeper :)

Oh sounds good, don't think they're doing that in the UK though :(

Are they showing it two nights? :blink: I thought it was one night only? I can't go on monday night either.

4 different dates so far I think. Not more shows in the same countries, but most of them will show the movie on November 15th, while I get to see it on November 22nd for example. And we know they're showing it in France on November 25th, and in Spain on December 2nd.

Archived