MTV World Stage in Theaters

greenbear

Ok...I don't know where else to post this.....but Prima Donna is doing a very short tour of the UK 10th November to the 14th November. The shows are in Essex(close to London), London and Manchester. Then they're back to San Francisco on the 26th of November. Am I the only one who is wondering if this could be the perfect opportunity for the FBHT to do one of their impromptu gigs? I could just be ridiculously hopeful. But the Green Day tour is over and the guys just might have had enough rest to attend a premiere of 21st Century Breakdown Tour at the cinema. What better way to celebrate than to have a party with the Tubbies afterwards. Not going to get my hopes up too much, but it could be possible, Any thoughts?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So i don't think i won the Kerrang competition for the preview in London tomorrow. Did anyone win or know where the location is? I'd still like to go along to try my luck!

This is stupid. Why isn't it coming to the US?

oh you Americans get everything, so stop complaining.. it should've come here, in Slovenia 'cause we really deserve it.

so I'm actually happy it's not showing in US, 'cause finally US people won't get something good haha

So i don't think i won the Kerrang competition for the preview in London tomorrow. Did anyone win or know where the location is? I'd still like to go along to try my luck!

I entered, still haven't heard anything yet, =/ keeping my hopes up though until someone posts on here saying they won

oh you Americans get everything, so stop complaining.. it should've come here, in Slovenia 'cause we really deserve it.

so I'm actually happy it's not showing in US, 'cause finally US people won't get something good haha

EXACLY! We NEVER (or rarely) get the good stuff. It's like we don't exist :(

Besides, there was a lot of Slovenians on that concert :wub:

There is no use in being happy that it's not in the US, it would be cool for the Americans if it's there as well, and it's not like you will enjoy it more with the thought that it's not in the US (and if you will...well then that's just kind of, eh, mean)... but I do agree that the US get so, so much more than Europe does.

There is no use in being happy that it's not in the US, it would be cool for the Americans if it's there as well... but I do agree that the US get so, so much more than Europe does.

Not all Americans get to experience that stuff though.

I haven't heard anything about it yet either, I would really like to already. Even if I happened to get the tickets I think its probably too late for me to go, train tickets get so expensive the day before and on the day.

Umm, we don't get everything. So stop assuming stuff

Well, I haven't been to a green day concert in 5 years. I would to of liked to have seen this because it's almost a live experience

You should for sure come with me and Kerstin! I hope you can convince your parents

Wanna talk about it on MSN/Skype? I think it would be better than doing it here anyways :)

I can't believe they haven't let people know yet, or so it seems anyway. Surely someone on here would have heard something by now. Seems odd to me!

I'm still confused about what rating it has been given? some people are saying 12A others 15? Anyone care to help me please?

oh you Americans get everything, so stop complaining..

THIS! :)

i really couldn't be bothered to look through all the pages so sorry if this has already been posted =/ but here is a clickable list of the countries and all the Cinemas it's coming to The Clickable List :thumbsup:

Umm, we don't get everything. So stop assuming stuff

Well, I haven't been to a green day concert in 5 years. I would to of liked to have seen this because it's almost a live experience

you get a lot of stuff.. too many concerts, Green Day performances etc. and if u haven't been on a concert is your problem, you had many more concerts around you I guess, than I have - the closest one was more than 350km away.. and I've never been to a Green Day concert so..

for Slovenia.. I tried e-mailing both big cinemas here, but one of them (tus, I haven't got a word from kolosej yet) wrote back that they're not planning on showing this Green Day concert in any of their cinemas:/ I oficially hate Slovenia

you get a lot of stuff.. too many concerts, Green Day performances etc. and if u haven't been on a concert is your problem, you had many more concerts around you I guess, than I have - the closest one was more than 350km away.. and I've never been to a Green Day concert so..

for Slovenia.. I tried e-mailing both big cinemas here, but one of them (tus, I haven't got a word from kolosej yet) wrote back that they're not planning on showing this Green Day concert in any of their cinemas:/ I oficially hate Slovenia

Come to Zagreb then, so we can meet :)

Come to Zagreb then, so we can meet :)

too far away (I live near Italy, close to Slovenian sea), and it's a schoolnight

I can't believe they haven't let people know yet, or so it seems anyway. Surely someone on here would have heard something by now. Seems odd to me!

I think the winners will have heard already, i guess no one on here has won.

If there was a way to contact kerrang i'd like to find out for sure!

Just go ahead and add Norway to the bloody list already!! :(

If I'm gonna fly down to Oslo for this then I would like at least a couple of days notice first...! :P

Since this is next week, I doubt they'll add more countries to the list. :( I really hope they will though!

Yeah I know you're probably right, but I still have some hope.

A few of the countries are having the screening later than Nov 15th, right? Maybe we'll get one like that :D

I think the winners will have heard already, i guess no one on here has won.

If there was a way to contact kerrang i'd like to find out for sure!

I find it strange that no one here has won, especially seen as the news of the competition was posted here before it was in the magazine and it said on the site that tickets were given out on a first come first serve basis. Which is weird.

Its probably a good thing I didn't win the tickets anyway, travelling 150 miles to London is slightly more difficult than 80 miles to Sheffield.. Especially at such short notice.

Archived