MTV World Stage in Theaters

greenbear

I thinking on going to Copenhagen to see this, since Sweden is not going to show it

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thinking on going to Copenhagen to see this, since Sweden is not going to show it

Yeah, I've been thinking about that too. Shame it's on a monday. If it wasn't I'd totally be up for it. Have you spoken to any other swedish fans about going?

Yeah, I've been thinking about that too. Shame it's on a monday. If it wasn't I'd totally be up for it. Have you spoken to any other swedish fans about going?

And I´m thinking of going with you. This should be so much fun :dance:

You should come with us :D I have to take a day off from work so now I wanna hear your excuse why you can´t ;)

This time in one week :woot::banana: I can't friggin wait!

yeaah! I'm excited!!

btw.. hast du mitbekomm das die anscheind den Saal geändert haben? wenn du jetzt auf den Saalplan schaust is der viiiel kleiner, weniger Reihen und vorne fehlen auch die 2 Sitze rechts & links ^^

hat sich anscheind nich sooo sehr verkauft...

I've suddenly started getting really excited about this :runaround:

Same here! I was in class today and it suddenly hit me: I'll see Green Day in the big screen in a week :woot:

I've just written to two major cinemas here in Slovenia, but I doubt they'll take my letter seriously:/

Why's this happening to me? C'mon they should've added Slovenia on the list, we deserve that!

And I´m thinking of going with you. This should be so much fun :dance:

You should come with us :D I have to take a day off from work so now I wanna hear your excuse why you can´t ;)

Actually when I checked my schedule for next week, I saw that I have only one lesson on tuesday. And it's not really that important. So, from that point of view I should be able to go. But then we have the money-and-transport problem. I'm not sure if there's a way of getting home late on the 15th or really early on the 16th for me. And I wouldn't want to spend the night in the streets of Copenhagen...

yeaah! I'm excited!!

btw.. hast du mitbekomm das die anscheind den Saal geändert haben? wenn du jetzt auf den Saalplan schaust is der viiiel kleiner, weniger Reihen und vorne fehlen auch die 2 Sitze rechts & links ^^

hat sich anscheind nich sooo sehr verkauft...

Nee, hab da gar nicht mehr reingeguckt. Oh man, das ist echt traurig =/ Naja, oder auch nicht, umso mehr GD haben wir für uns :D

Wow, 13 Sitze besetzt...

Und hast du das FSK gesehen? :lol: Frag mich, warum erst ab 12!

Nee, hab da gar nicht mehr reingeguckt. Oh man, das ist echt traurig =/ Naja, oder auch nicht, umso mehr GD haben wir für uns :D

ja ich hab auch grad erst reingeschaut & dacht so 'hää.. sah der nich mal anders aus?' naja.. ich konnts mir irgendwie denken.. aber heey egal, wird so oder so genial! :D

Now I'm curious how many people already bought tickets for this in the Pathe Arena cinema..

Excited.. two weeks! And one for most of you. :happy:

Now I'm curious how many people already bought tickets for this in the Pathe Arena cinema..

Excited.. two weeks! And one for most of you. :happy:

Can you reserve your seat online? Because on the website of my cinema you can see all the reserved seats and so far, they sold only 13 tickets =/

Actually when I checked my schedule for next week, I saw that I have only one lesson on tuesday. And it's not really that important. So, from that point of view I should be able to go. But then we have the money-and-transport problem. I'm not sure if there's a way of getting home late on the 15th or really early on the 16th for me. And I wouldn't want to spend the night in the streets of Copenhagen...

There´s a train at 4AM and we´re gonna take care of you I promise :lol: So you´re in?

Nawww, I still have to wait two weeks.

In exactly two weeks I'll probably be watching St. Jimmy in the cinema :D

Can you reserve your seat online? Because on the website of my cinema you can see all the reserved seats and so far, they sold only 13 tickets =/

I ordered my tickets online, yeah. But I can choose where I sit, no reserved places or something. And I can't find anything about the amounts of tickets sold so far..

We'll see in two weeks. :runaround:

It'd better be shown here as well or.. I don't know what but I still haven't lost the hope. Estonia never gets anything, so just pretty please how about this time. :pinch:

Doesn't matter that I've seen this on MTV, it's a lot more awesome to see it in cinemas.

I think there will also be plenty of people who will buy their tickets at the actual box office, as opposed to ordering them online.

For the one I'm going to, I haven't counted it, but only a little over 1/3 of the tickets has been sold yet.

There´s a train at 4AM and we´re gonna take care of you I promise :lol: So you´re in?

:runaround:

I really want to!!! But (to keep it realistic) in the end, it all comes down to what my parents think. And I don't think they'd agree with it :dry:

I might be able to convince them. We'll see. I'll come back to you when I know for sure!

I think there will also be plenty of people who will buy their tickets at the actual box office, as opposed to ordering them online.

For the one I'm going to, I haven't counted it, but only a little over 1/3 of the tickets has been sold yet.

Where can you get hat information? Oh wait, nevermind. There's probably an image of all the seats to see which ones are reserved already.

I'm gonna be seeing this in Luton...anyone else going there? :) Still hope I get to go to the Kerrang screening though, imagine if we all won there could be a mass GDC meet up :woot:

You should for sure come with me and Kerstin! I hope you can convince your parents

Where can you get hat information? Oh wait, nevermind. There's probably an image of all the seats to see which ones are reserved already.

Yeah, when you buy a ticket, it shows a map where you can select the seats you want, and it also shows which seats are reserved, indeed.

w00t w00t today in 2 weeks :D can't wait, I think it's gonna be pretty awesome. Only Green Day-fans and Green Day on the big screen :wub: love it!

Archived