MTV World Stage in Theaters

greenbear

hey how do you guys plan to get posters?

I've seen nothing like that at all.. only on the cinema's webpage.

And the cinema itself is still 3/4 empty :blink:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, I will see it :D

Where do you will see it?

I will see it in Dresden next Monday!! I´m exited how it will be to see GD in a cinema!

[quote name=The Guy called Kill :P' timestamp='1289140540' post='4194899]

Can't believe they have missed out Give Me Novacaine and Welcome to Paradise.

Madness.

Anyone seeing it in Bristol? Asked on the IC but everyone seems to be going everywhere but! I entered the Kerrang thing aswell! Fingers crossed :)

Anyone seeing it in Bristol? Asked on the IC but everyone seems to be going everywhere but! I entered the Kerrang thing aswell! Fingers crossed :)

I am! :)

In the showcase cinema?

Hi, You won't be the only one standing, we have 2 seats in the Hague also!

When Billie starts to scream "get up!", we will. :banana::banana::runaround::runaround::banana::banana:

Yes yes yes! Are you listening Dundrum?

I am! :)

In the showcase cinema?

Yeah in the Cinema DeLux... thing? hahaa Never been there before so I'll be an experience! Hopefully see you there? :D

Yeah in the Cinema DeLux... thing? hahaa Never been there before so I'll be an experience! Hopefully see you there? :D

Yes!

I had a look to see where it was the other day. Will still probably get lost though.

Hopefully :)

No King For A Day :o. The setlist makes me less sad that I can't see it.

And also how is it a 15? :lol: That's ridiculous.

Anyone going to the Milton Keynes showing?!! (I am :D)

hi i am !!!!!!!!!! its gunna be the best cinema experience EVER!!!!!! cannot wait and with no more tour to look forward to thank feck for this :-)))))))))

What? 1 hour and 30 minutes, 90 minutes, 77 minutes, 70 minutes? That's weird. I think 90 minutes is right, since most of the sites give that information. But now I'm not sure..

Well, 1 hour 30 minutes are kinda 90 minutes. ;)

And I think you're right with 90 mins. Sadly, some of my faves are missing. :(

Anyway, we should all stop complaining and be happy about this whole cinema happening.

The cinema where Imma watch it is pretty small (like the town I currently live in) and only few seats are reserved yet. So even though I doubt it, I hope there'll be a big party going on during the movie, plus, Imma meet some GD fans from my hometown. That'd be great. :)

Wow this is going to be such a weird situation. I only watched concerts at home by myself yet, singing along and stuff. The cinema I'm going to has only some seats reserved yet, good thing I have the best seats IN DA HOUSE :eyebrow:

Just booked my ticks for Cineworld, Ashton, Manchester :woot:

And I've seen an MTV advert for it during the break in the emas last night, yeah Billy Joe Armstrong...MTV failure :ninja:

nope...

I checked the contest page again on the site, and the contest only closes today, so i guess we'll hear tomorrow if we're lucky!

I checked the contest page again on the site, and the contest only closes today, so i guess we'll hear tomorrow if we're lucky!

Damn I really wanted to hear today. I haven't asked anyone if they'll come with me if I win yet. Was going to see if I won first. But it's getting a bit late now!

Damn I really wanted to hear today. I haven't asked anyone if they'll come with me if I win yet. Was going to see if I won first. But it's getting a bit late now!

Well i'm guessing it'll have to be tomorrow they notify people. Do you get a pair of tickets if you win? I'm assuming so, but i don't think it said on the contest page?

If i can find out where the venue is, i might go even if i don't win. I did that for when BIAB was premiered in London and got in!

Well i'm guessing it'll have to be tomorrow they notify people. Do you get a pair of tickets if you win? I'm assuming so, but i don't think it said on the contest page?

If i can find out where the venue is, i might go even if i don't win. I did that for when BIAB was premiered in London and got in!

Yeah I think it'll be tomorrow now. And yeah I'm sure it said a pair of tickets :) Where was the BIAB premiere?

Yeah I think it'll be tomorrow now. And yeah I'm sure it said a pair of tickets :) Where was the BIAB premiere?

It was in Leicester Square, Green Day were there for it too! :)

Archived