MTV World Stage in Theaters

greenbear

This is the setlist Odeon emailed me - 21st Century Breakdown; Know your Enemy; East Jesus Nowhere; Holiday; Static Age; St Jimmy; Boulevard of Broken Dreams; When I Come Around; Brainstew; Jaded; Basket Case; She; 21 Guns; Minority; American Idiot; Jesus of Suburbia; Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)

no are we the waiting.

So this is the right setlist? It sounds great, although I'd like to see some other songs there. But it's good, anyway :happy:

EDIT: Damn, double post :mellow:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So this is the right setlist? It sounds great, although I'd like to see some other songs there. But it's good, anyway :happy:

EDIT: Damn, double post :mellow:

I guess so, I wish it lasted longer :(

I guess so, I wish it lasted longer :(

Oh, yes. But on the other hand, if it was longer, I might not could go (I have a test on the following day), so I guess it's better off this way :)

This is the setlist Odeon emailed me - 21st Century Breakdown; Know your Enemy; East Jesus Nowhere; Holiday; Static Age; St Jimmy; Boulevard of Broken Dreams; When I Come Around; Brainstew; Jaded; Basket Case; She; 21 Guns; Minority; American Idiot; Jesus of Suburbia; Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)

no are we the waiting.

yayy, jesus of suburbia is included :dance:

but i think when they showed it on TV here, it was a very censored version because I'd remember if JoS has been played there.

so they better not censor the version which is gonna be in the cinemas :pinch:

Wooo I just saw a commercial for this :banana:

It was pretty cool, as well, considering MTV sometimes makes really stupid commercials.

I just about died when they said the names of the guys, and they said "Mike Dirnt" and they pronounced it really fucking weird. In Dutch, if you phonetically write down the name "Dirnt", it's "durnt". They said, though, in phonetical Dutch, "dirnt", with an i-sound like the "i" in 'thing'. I literally lol'd. Hilarious :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wooo I just saw a commercial for this :banana:

It was pretty cool, as well, considering MTV sometimes makes really stupid commercials.

I just about died when they said the names of the guys, and they said "Mike Dirnt" and they pronounced it really fucking weird. In Dutch, if you phonetically write down the name "Dirnt", it's "durnt". They said, though, in phonetical Dutch, "dirnt", with an i-sound like the "i" in 'thing'. I literally lol'd. Hilarious :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lol, sounds hilarious :lol: I have yet to see a commercial for this.. But the trailer itself made me so excited already to see this in the cinema! :happy:

Can't believe they have missed out Give Me Novacaine and Welcome to Paradise.

Madness.

Anyone coming to the Liverpool showing?

Picked up my tickets this morning :wub:

At the cinemas they had a promotional poster for it on the wall, I asked them if I could have it, but they said no. :(

:lol:

Picked up my tickets this morning :wub:

At the cinemas they had a promotional poster for it on the wall, I asked them if I could have it, but they said no. :(

:lol:

Ahaha, I always wonder what they do with movie posters once the movie is out of the cinemas.. I'm so going to ask the cinema I'm going to if I could have the poster.. (If they have one, that is) :lol:

Oooh, asking for the poster, good idea!

I'm gonna call the cinema, haha.

Lol, sounds hilarious :lol: I have yet to see a commercial for this.. But the trailer itself made me so excited already to see this in the cinema! :happy:

The trailer is better. But the commercial is worth watching just for the standard "cool" MTV voice saying Mike's name.

Ahaha, I always wonder what they do with movie posters once the movie is out of the cinemas.. I'm so going to ask the cinema I'm going to if I could have the poster.. (If they have one, that is) :lol:

:lol: I'm going to ask once the film's finished

I haven't seen advertisement for this at all! And we are a week away!! I've been watching mtv today, waiting to see something GD related but nope. :mad:

The cinema is going to be sooo empty haha

Oooh, asking for the poster, good idea!

What/how to ask then.. I think I'll ask it once the movie's finished as well. But then.. who to ask :lol:

I might do this. Who would you normally ask though? I don't want to ask someone and then some guy to look at me thinking "Wtf is this kid on about?"

I haven't seen advertisement for this at all! And we are a week away!! I've been watching mtv today, waiting to see something GD related but nope. :mad:

The cinema is going to be sooo empty haha

If only i had the facility to record from my Sky+ box to my computer, i would post the advert on here...

I might do this. Who would you normally ask though? I don't want to ask someone and then some guy to look at me thinking "Wtf is this kid on about?"

:lol: I thought that too, or I'll make my friend ask for me :whistle

I'm just going to call them in advance. Otherwise someone else might do it before I get the chance to, and maybe they aren't going to give it out anyway.

Should find out tomorrow if i got lucky with the Kerrang competition to see the preview show in London this Weds!

Hope i am one of them 150 people, fingers crossed!!!!!

I realy cannot wait ot see this, I miss wemb. Staduim soo much!

this would be a nice way too round of a fantastic year!

Should find out tomorrow if i got lucky with the Kerrang competition to see the preview show in London this Weds!

Same, fingers crossed ay!!!

Oh crap, how can i forget i entered this? :o

Oh well, if i'm one of those 150, i'll get to see it twice :D

Archived