MTV World Stage in Theaters

greenbear

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for posting! I had forgotten that World Stage is also on regular tv, would've never thought of checking it.

It's now on When I Come Around, so I suppose I missed quite a bit, because that's one of the last songs they show if I'm right. Still nice. :D

Can't wait to see twice as much of that, and in a cinema. :dance:

edit: omg, I had forgotten they edited "whore" out of Basket Case. :lol:

not giving me good hopes for the censoring deal... but we'll see, we'll see.

I'm not going to go... I have no one who can take me there :cry: Of course, I was almost predicting this. When something like this happens, I never manage to go. Fuck. I'm really angry.

EDIT: I'll see if I can get someone to get me there. If I everything goes as I'm planning, I'll book my tickets tomorrow.

Just one thing: in my country the rating is M/12 (for people who are 12 or older). Do you think it'll be censored? I hope not.

Well, first of all, I hope I can go at all :mellow:

Ive been checking different cinema sites but they all have different running times. Some are 75mins, 90mins, 110mins....anyone know why?

Sorry if this question has already been answered :)

Ive been checking different cinema sites but they all have different running times. Some are 75mins, 90mins, 110mins....anyone know why?

Mmm, I noticed this too. Mine says 1 hr 30 mins, and I'm going to the Showcase cinema in Leeds.

Mmm, I noticed this too. Mine says 1 hr 30 mins, and I'm going to the Showcase cinema in Leeds.

Mine is 75mins and i really hope its not a cut version =/

Mine says 77 min... they're all different :mellow:

What? 1 hour and 30 minutes, 90 minutes, 77 minutes, 70 minutes? That's weird. I think 90 minutes is right, since most of the sites give that information. But now I'm not sure..

I will be able to go, after all :woot: If everything goes right, I'm going to the cinema tomorrow because of the tickets.

What? 1 hour and 30 minutes, 90 minutes, 77 minutes, 70 minutes? That's weird. I think 90 minutes is right, since most of the sites give that information. But now I'm not sure..

mine says 80mins!

This the setlist:

21st Century Breakdown

Know your Enemy

East Jesus Nowhere

Holiday

The Static Age

Are We The Waiting

St Jimmy

Boulevard of Broken Dreams

When I Come Around

Brain Stew

Jaded

Basket Case

She

21 Guns

Minority

American Idiot

Jesus of Suburbia

Good Riddance

So about 90 min.

I wish they would show September. <3

and King For A Day...

then again, I wish they'd show the entire show, haha.

This the setlist:

I came here to see if anyone knew the setlist and here it is :happy:

Thank you, where did you got this?

I still wonder why the sites give us different times for the movie :unsure:

This the setlist:

Where did you find that information? Cause the only setlist I've seen doesn't have Are We The Waiting on it..

I really hope this isn't censored! =0

And I don't wanna know the set list, I want to be surprised xD Although, I think I already know all the songs they are going to put there..

I might buy my tickets on-line today.

i bought my ticket last week, and still in the cinema the occupied seats are like 7 (including me) :lol:

i bought my ticket last week, and still in the cinema the occupied seats are like 7 (including me) :lol:

Hhaah I think the cinema I'm going is going to be verryyy empty too. XD It only has 2 occupied sits for now, but I think tickets were only available since yesterday .

Where did you find that information? Cause the only setlist I've seen doesn't have Are We The Waiting on it..

Sorry, i made a mistake with Are We The Waiting.

This is the setlist Odeon emailed me - 21st Century Breakdown; Know your Enemy; East Jesus Nowhere; Holiday; Static Age; St Jimmy; Boulevard of Broken Dreams; When I Come Around; Brainstew; Jaded; Basket Case; She; 21 Guns; Minority; American Idiot; Jesus of Suburbia; Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)

no are we the waiting.

The one I'm going to is also only filled for like 2/5 or something. :lol:

Oh well... only makes it easier to create a DIY-pit. :D

Archived