• Created
  • Last Reply

Yay my mum's gonna let me go!! :woot:

I'm going to see this at Empire Leicester Square in London...cant wait! :D

Awesome! Congrats!!

I didn't know it was showing there as well! :D

Awesome! Congrats!!

I didn't know it was showing there as well! :D

Yehh i checked out the MTV site and its got like 6/7 london locations...so excited :D

Oh btw i entered the Kerrang comp =P

Anyone else going the Sheffield Odeon showing? My sister wanted to come aswell so we both got tickets, I hope it's not just us in that room. =/

You just need to know that Italy is not on that list :lol:

yeah, you're right...I don't need to know anything else!

my ticket was 10€ which is a bit more expensive than tickets for normal movies..

wonder why it's 2,50€ more in the netherlands?!

On November 15th it'll be 5 years ago they released Bullet in a Bible. Interesting..

That is so cool!

Pity they're showing it on the 22nd here.

It's a fifteen! For FUCK's sake! uhhh that's deep if they don't let me in. what am i meant to do, i've no id :(

It's a fifteen! For FUCK's sake! uhhh that's deep if they don't let me in. what am i meant to do, i've no id :(

What the fuck. The shows are all ages, but the cinema showing has an age limit (and a ridic high one, at that). :huh:

Anyways, I've never seen cinemas actually IDing. I think if you don't look like you're 12, you should be fine.

What? You have to be at least 15 years old to see the movie? That's so stupid! It says all ages at the site of the cinema I'll go to.. Really weird.

That's stupid. :dry:

Just go anyway. By the way, are you 15 and you just don't have an ID, or are you still 14? Either way, you can probably borrow someone's ID, just in case they are IDing.

This.

I never get asked for ID though, luckily...

Here is says 12A!

http://www.odeon.co.uk/fanatic/odeon-plus-information/s13/m13085/

It would be stupid having it as a 15 as less people will watch it. Parents may want to go with the kids but not without them and Green Day have fans of all generations!

My cinema told me the 12A version is probably edited

And the 15 version isn't.

They can change at last minute. :/

WTF?!?!? thats so shit! i'd say you will be fine though, Green Day have fans of all ages after all :pinch:

Whether it's edited and whether it's got an age limit probably differs in every country.

I will be highly surprised if the one here is edited, and it doesn't even say anything about an age limit (well, on the banner it says '12 tbc', but that's the international banner).

Mine isn't :D

:runaround:

how do i know if mine's edited? :blink:

by the length of the movie.. ? is 80 minutes the full version?!

I don't see why the unedited version needs to be 15. They should let parents decide if they are happy to let their children see it! Loads of young kids see the shows anyway, what is the difference?

I'm going to get my tickets in a few days. It's only 20 kunas, and that would be 4 dollars :)

(that is with a discount, i think its like 6 dollars without it)

Archived