MTV World Stage in Theaters

greenbear

I wondered this, because when I go to Cineworld I pay as a child (as I'm 14) but there's no child price

Then if you look at a similar Bon Jovi thing, then children are £8...

I need to ring up for tickets tonight anyway.

It is strange, the student and senior price for Green Day is £8 too. The odeon is selling kids tickets but I don't want to go into Manchester city centre if I don't need too. My kid is really excited to see it, I never take her to concerts with me as I like to be near the stage. I feel kinda bad and this makes up for it a bit,

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just booked 2 tickets for the Sheffield Odeon, it was meant to be £20 but we got them for free because my sister has got points on her Odeon card! :D

Oh my god I'm such a cunt.

I just remembered that I still had €20 on my CJP-pass. Which is a pass with which you can get discount on things like movies and museums and art expositions and stuff like that. And at the start of the year you get €20 to spend on any of those things. You had to spend those €20 before October 31st. I could and should have used it on this. Didn't think one moment of it, until now, when I already bought the tickets without even any discount. *triple facepalm at self*

I am super excited for this :woot:

Check This' Video Green Day: 21st Century Breakdown - In Cinemas from November 2010

It's awesome guys :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

I received the mail from greenday.com about this event but I can't see the full list of cinema I don't know whay...can anyone post it?

I could watch that trailer over and over again :wub:

i'm so GLAD i've got my tickets :runaround:

I am a little bit worried that the Portuguese cinema doesn't have anything on the website yet. Come on, it's in less than 2 weeks!!

There's a Cineworld AND an Odeon in my town yet neither of them are showing it. Fuck this town :( . No trains back from Cambridge late enough and it would've cost too much anyway really........argh it would've been so cool to see this.

Just to let you know that it is showing the Ipswich Cineworld at 8.30pm....I don't know if that helps you.

Just to let you know that it is showing the Ipswich Cineworld at 8.30pm....I don't know if that helps you.

Thanks very much for the info, I'll check it out.

hi everyone just booked tickets to milton keynes !!!! i know its been mentioned b4 but im gunna be incapable of sitting down i hope to god everyones the same wooohoooooooo !!!!! :-))))))))))))

It is strange, the student and senior price for Green Day is £8 too. The odeon is selling kids tickets but I don't want to go into Manchester city centre if I don't need too. My kid is really excited to see it, I never take her to concerts with me as I like to be near the stage. I feel kinda bad and this makes up for it a bit,

I found out that it's because some places are showing an "edited" version which is a 12A and some places are showing it as a 15, which is why there isn't child prices. That's what Cineworld told me yesterday anyway...

JUST BOOKED MY TICKETS :runaround:

and now I feel like I'm seeing them live again :P

Update on Italy - we're working hard on it! We've had loads of support so we're working with cinemas there to try and get some screenings in at some point. We'll definitely keep you posted, sorry not to have more concrete news yet, hang in there....

Thank you so much from all the Italian fans, we appreciate your hard work!! We hope to see the movie in Italy at some point, no matter which Italian city, we really need to see it! :) Thank you again and keep us updated on Italy's news!

oh god I cannot believe it will be also in Spain (woaah) something interesting!!!

december 2nd :wub:

I'm pretty glad I haven't booked my tickets now they've opened that competition to see it in London. It may be five hours away and very inconvinient, but I'd still love to go to that showing just because you know its going to be full of super excited Green Day fans. The fact that you don't find out until a day or two before though is pretty shit because train tickets are relatively cheap atm but when it gets to a few days away they will go through the roof :pinch:

And now I can't book tickets for Sheffield incase I do happen to get the Kerrang ones!

OMG i've just realized it's in my city aaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwww I thought I had to drive around 200km to see it !!!!!!!

what a fucking good news!

awww I wasn't gonna go but just found out it's on in the cinema 5 mins down the road from me, so tempted now. even though no one i know would come haha :lol:

is it the same price as a regular film or more expensive ?

I received the mail from greenday.com about this event but I can't see the full list of cinema I don't know whay...can anyone post it?

You just need to know that Italy is not on that list :lol:

^ Dunno if it changes a lot with countries and cinemas, but my tickets were €12.50 a piece. Which is more expensive than a normal ticket, but I normally never go to this particular cinema so I don't know their regular prices.

is it the same price as a regular film or more expensive ?

They're more expensive. The tickets are €12,50 each here, while normally a movie ticket is around €9.. Maybe cause it has better sound quality or something, Idk really.

They're more expensive. The tickets are €12,50 each here, while normally a movie ticket is around €9.. Maybe cause it has better quality sound or something, Idk.

I think because it's a one time, special thing.

Who's entered the Kerrang competition for London? I'm hoping to get lucky for that one!

Archived