MTV World Stage in Theaters

greenbear

Hi

Just to reassure you, cinemas in Finland WILL be showing the concert - we had to take the listings down for a couple of days while the cinemas organised getting tickets on sale, but rest assured they'll be back up there, probably tomorrow, so have a look then. Sorry for any panic caused!

And for Sheffield, both Cineworld and Odeon are indeed showing, and they both now have tickets on sale on their websites. Hope that helps!

Alright thanks a lot, and what about Italy?

Yeah :( (thanks for asking that :lol: )

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi

Just to reassure you, cinemas in Finland WILL be showing the concert - we had to take the listings down for a couple of days while the cinemas organised getting tickets on sale, but rest assured they'll be back up there, probably tomorrow, so have a look then. Sorry for any panic caused!

And for Sheffield, both Cineworld and Odeon are indeed showing, and they both now have tickets on sale on their websites. Hope that helps!

Thanks for informing us!

and yaaay for the Finnish :happy:

I hope that it´s MTV Europe and that they'll show it here in Sweden as well. You´ll never know in advance cause there is no TV schedule that says which World Stage they gonna show, at least not here in Sweden, not even MTVs homepage. How do you know about it?

They've aired it several times in Norway, so they've probably done it in Sweden too.

Just turn on the TV every Friday night and see which band they're going to show. ;)

Is it definitely a 12A? On cineworld it still says TBC. I have brought two adult tickets as they didn't give an option for a child and I assume they are going to be the same price but I am taking a child under 12. The odeon has 12a and is selling child tickets at the same price as adult tickets but cineworld is nearer.

Glad I'm not the only one. xD So I guess I gotta call them. I just hope I don't have to pick them up at the cinema or something...

Tickets are on sale now :)

They've aired it several times in Norway, so they've probably done it in Sweden too.

Just turn on the TV every Friday night and see which band they're going to show. ;)

I was searching on my television, and it's scheduled. Then I went to mtv.pt and it was there... But I think they must show it in other countries too.

Yeah I know it has been aired a couple of times, I´ve seen it as well but this was a while ago and now I wanna record it. I know it was aired on july 30th but this was the only time I wasn´t watching it :( Since then I´m waiting every friday night for Green Day to show up again but nothing, while some other bands like Tokyo Hotel has been on two times :runaround:

But it seems that MTV Portugal is the same channel/station as MTV Sweden, the TV schedule is the same. So this looks very promissing for Green Day this friday night :banana:

Yeah I know it has been aired a couple of times, I´ve seen it as well but this was a while ago and now I wanna record it. I know it was aired on july 30th but this was the only time I wasn´t watching it :( Since then I´m waiting every friday night for Green Day to show up again but nothing, while some other bands like Tokyo Hotel has been on two times :runaround:

But it seems that MTV Portugal is the same channel/station as MTV Sweden, the TV schedule is the same. So this looks very promissing for Green Day this friday night :banana:

Oh. :D I recored it on a dvd. ^^

They'll probably air it then.

Whaaaaaat, when did they email you saying its not on in Sheffield?

I recieved this on the 27th of October:

How dare they go back on what they told me :(

Oh well, I'll go somewhere else if they aren't showing it there.

Yup they did, they said they only had a limited number of copies etc, wires crossed somewhere me thinks, we're going to Chessie to see it anyway as it's nearer for us :)

Can't wait :D

I got an email from Odean, really good customer service, its not on in Sheffield, something about they only got some many copies from the Producers and have had to spread it about the Country. Cineworld appear to be showing it in The Isle of Wight and Cheltenham or something, nothing around Sheffield, I seriously can't afford to travel for a cinema, its just not doable in this financial climate, let me know if you hear anything different please.

:)

Ok I take that back its been added to Chesterfield wooot :D

Edit: you just posted exactly the same time as me :lol: So ignore that.

I'm going to book them tonight for Sheffield Cineworld because according to reviews the Odeon is shitty and the Cineworld is really nice.

Arghhhh so excited!

Update on Italy - we're working hard on it! We've had loads of support so we're working with cinemas there to try and get some screenings in at some point. We'll definitely keep you posted, sorry not to have more concrete news yet, hang in there....

Update on Italy - we're working hard on it! We've had loads of support so we're working with cinemas there to try and get some screenings in at some point. We'll definitely keep you posted, sorry not to have more concrete news yet, hang in there....

Aaaah, thanks for your hard work :runaround:

Anyone planning on going to the showing in Ilford? I think that's the nearest one to London.

anyone going to the uci smart city, hamburg?

because i'll be there and i want to buy my tickets now but i dont wanna

sit all alone... i'll probably go for row 13 right in the middle! :D

so glad this finally happens :dance:

I got tickets for November 22th! :dance:

which one you going to?

Is it definitely a 12A? On cineworld it still says TBC. I have brought two adult tickets as they didn't give an option for a child and I assume they are going to be the same price but I am taking a child under 12. The odeon has 12a and is selling child tickets at the same price as adult tickets but cineworld is nearer.

I wondered this, because when I go to Cineworld I pay as a child (as I'm 14) but there's no child price

Then if you look at a similar Bon Jovi thing, then children are £8...

I need to ring up for tickets tonight anyway.

which one you going to?

Pathé Eindhoven. (Noord-Brabant)

Probably not the cinema you're going to, right?

-jij woont toch like aan de andere kant van Nederland? (: -

Pathé Eindhoven. (Noord-Brabant)

Probably not the cinema you're going to, right?

-jij woont toch like aan de andere kant van Nederland? (: -

Nope, I'm going to Den Haag. I don't think any GDCer is going to Eindhoven.

haha, als je Z-Holland de andere kant van Nederland noemt.

Edit: you just posted exactly the same time as me :lol: So ignore that.

I'm going to book them tonight for Sheffield Cineworld because according to reviews the Odeon is shitty and the Cineworld is really nice.

Arghhhh so excited!

Come to Chesterfield :D

Come to Chesterfield :D

I wouldddd, but my I'm taking my mum to Meadowhall first and having a little shop, then leaving her there whilst I go to the cinema and by the looks of it the cineworld is literally just around the corner so its pretty convinient :)

Archived