MTV World Stage in Theaters

greenbear

but usually the US always gets the goodies so I think its fair that its our turn now :o

I'm not saying you shouldn't. Just think it really needs to be shard with the WHOLE world!! :)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not saying you shouldn't. Just think it really needs to be shard with the WHOLE world!! :)

It would make sense if it was showed worldwide... :ermm:

It would make sense if it was showed worldwide... :ermm:

This is exactly my point!!! It would make sense (and make them A LOT of money). Win Win!!

This is exactly my point!!! It would make sense (and make them A LOT of money). Win Win!!

yea thats right :) well maybe it will be US too...we'll see... :)

That sounds so awesome! :o:woot:

Got part of the details.

They will be showing this performance (MTV World Stage) in theaters in Europe for one night only (that page says November 15). We'll have a list of the cities where it will be playing by the end of next week.

Thanks for the update, Andres. They probably won't play it here, but for now I'd like to think they will.. Can't wait to hear more about this!

No where has it said it's in 3D - not sure where people saw that...

Maybe cause there's like some tv's with 3D? I dunno

I'm hoping this will eventually move to the US. It'd be so awesome to see the guys on the big screen!

I just found this

Opening in Theaters - Monday, November 15th, 2010 (29 days)

Edit:

I'm such a tard. I thought '29 days' was the period in which it will be shown at the theaters, but they are just the days left :pinch:

I just found this

:runaround:

It sucks that we don't have anything giving away all the details. I wanna know more so I won't feel bad about getting my hopes up :whistle

I hope this goes to Leeds or Manchester or Bradford.

I dont care, Im taking a day off Uni and seeing this if it does go to either of them places!

That is pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty damn awesome! :woot:

Looking at the posts on this and the first page it hasn't been released yet where it'll be shown?

Wasn't this already shown on TV last year?

Yes. But not on the big screen of a movie theater and it sounds like perhaps there will be more of the concert shown. When it was on TV, I think it was an hour show, including commercials. So, maybe 45 minutes of music? If they're going to bring it to theaters and also charge people to see it, surely it will be longer. Lucky Europeans!

I'm really keeping my fingers crossed for it to be in Italy, too :(

I guess Milan would be a possible city and even if it's not that close to me, I'm definitely going there.

If more italian GDCers lived in Northern Italy, I'd suggest a meeting, but it seems like I'm the only one, or almost. :lol:

If more italian GDCers lived in Northern Italy, I'd suggest a meeting, but it seems like I'm the only one, or almost. :lol:

:cry:

omg please let this come to england. near london or in london. how epic to see it on the big screen :dance:

Archived