MTV World Stage in Theaters

greenbear

I'll not bother booking there then :)

I've never heard of it, but the name makes me smile. :happy:

It's on the outskirts of Liverpool, it's basically infested with Chavs and is a place you don't go out at night in unless you're looking for a fight or an STD.

Bet you're not smiling anymore...........

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name=The Guy called Kill :P' timestamp='1288569368' post='4186463]

It's on the outskirts of Liverpool, it's basically infested with Chavs and is a place you don't go out at night in unless you're looking for a fight or an STD.

Bet you're not smiling anymore...........

Haha, cool! Then at least there will be three people standing :lol: amd if I can convince the people that are going with me, there'll be at least 5. Out of like 150 or idk how big it is. :lol:

What seats do you have?

Row 6 seats 11 and 12.

See you there.

At least the people behind us have to stand up to see the screen...

http://alternative.artsalliancemedia.com/greenday/

I don't get why they still haven't added countries like Italy, Norway, Sweden or Finland to that list. If you guys want the movie to be shown in a cinema near you, I think it's better if you just click on that link, and go to "Demand it!"

Done and done. :) Thanks for the link.

Finland was on the list though, but they removed them. :(

I totally missed this. :lol: And when I found this thread yesterday, I thought it was only for the US.

But today I woke up and my boyfriend was awake earlier than me, so he went online. When I woke up, he was like: "He, I have a surprise for you." He showed me the website for our cinema and there it was... Green Day. Haha. :D So yeah, he basically invited me to watch that in the cinema with him. Yaay. :happy:

MTV Portugal is going to show this concert next Friday night... but I still want to go :rolleyes: . I really hope I can go see it.

A few days ago I called my cinema to ask if they knew something about it being showed in Italy. I talked for 10 minutes, explaining everything. Reply: I don't know.

:mellow: kthxbye

A few days ago I called my cinema to ask if they knew something about it being showed in Italy. I talked for 10 minutes, explaining everything. Reply: I don't know.

:mellow: kthxbye

Right, I heard it from an italian chat buddy of mine that they won't show it in Italy. :( Sorry for you guys to hear that. :(

Well first the pattern of cinemas made no sense to me. They actually show it in the town where I live in, which is really small, and don't show it in some really big cities. But well, I guess it depends on the affiliates of cinema chains they sold it to.

Anyway, I'll go.

Shame they didn't shoot it in 3D though. :( That'd would have been even more epic.

MTV Portugal is going to show this concert next Friday night... but I still want to go :rolleyes: . I really hope I can go see it.

But you get some other songs on the cinema =) One more reason you can't miss it!

I am also going to have Uni exams that week (even that day)..

I am already studying like crazy... I won't miss this for anything in the world!

OMG they're showing this at Empire Leicester Square in London!! Ahhh hope i can go :woot:

I saw the TV ad for this on MTV Hits and checked out the mtv site and they had a long list of venues!

I hope that it´s MTV Europe and that they'll show it here in Sweden as well. You´ll never know in advance cause there is no TV schedule that says which World Stage they gonna show, at least not here in Sweden, not even MTVs homepage. How do you know about it?

But you get some other songs on the cinema =) One more reason you can't miss it!

I am also going to have Uni exams that week (even that day)..

I am already studying like crazy... I won't miss this for anything in the world!

I'm already studying like crazy too! I can't let the test season make me miss this :thumbsup:

I hope that it´s MTV Europe and that they'll show it here in Sweden as well. You´ll never know in advance cause there is no TV schedule that says which World Stage they gonna show, at least not here in Sweden, not even MTVs homepage. How do you know about it?

I was searching on my television, and it's scheduled. Then I went to mtv.pt and it was there... But I think they must show it in other countries too.

I demanded it, but I don't think they'll add any more countries...I don't want to be a pesimist, but 15th November is quite soon...strange that they took Finnland out though...

I demanded it, but I don't think they'll add any more countries...I don't want to be a pesimist, but 15th November is quite soon...strange that they took Finnland out though...

Same here..

Yeah, those bitches removed them.

Not on in Sheffield grrrr

It is supposed to be on in both the Odeon and Cineworld at Sheffield! I've emailed them both, the Odeon told me they will be showing it and Cineworld said they didn't know until it was announced on their website, but it is on the Arts Alliance site so I'm hoping it is. Although they should announce it along with all the others they have annouced if they are going to show it!

I don't know whether to wait and see if Sheffield are going to put it on their website any time soon or to just book it somewhere else. There are four or five cinemas an equal distance of about two hours from me so I might just book somewhere else.

Right, I heard it from an italian chat buddy of mine that they won't show it in Italy. :( Sorry for you guys to hear that. :(

Yeah. Well, we're still hoping, but they're not adding any new country, so =/

There's a Cineworld AND an Odeon in my town yet neither of them are showing it. Fuck this town :( . No trains back from Cambridge late enough and it would've cost too much anyway really........argh it would've been so cool to see this.

Keep checking the Cineworld website.....they have added more locations just this afternoon. I think some locations don't offer tickets for sale until a week before. Fingers crossed for you.

It is supposed to be on in both the Odeon and Cineworld at Sheffield! I've emailed them both, the Odeon told me they will be showing it and Cineworld said they didn't know until it was announced on their website, but it is on the Arts Alliance site so I'm hoping it is. Although they should announce it along with all the others they have annouced if they are going to show it!

I don't know whether to wait and see if Sheffield are going to put it on their website any time soon or to just book it somewhere else. There are four or five cinemas an equal distance of about two hours from me so I might just book somewhere else.

I got an email from Odean, really good customer service, its not on in Sheffield, something about they only got some many copies from the Producers and have had to spread it about the Country. Cineworld appear to be showing it in The Isle of Wight and Cheltenham or something, nothing around Sheffield, I seriously can't afford to travel for a cinema, its just not doable in this financial climate, let me know if you hear anything different please.

:)

Ok I take that back its been added to Chesterfield wooot :D

Row 6 seats 11 and 12.

See you there.

At least the people behind us have to stand up to see the screen...

Duuuude I have row 6 seats 7 and 8! :o not that it's that big of a room, but still... coinky-dinky.

See you there.

Haha, true. Then everyone from row 6 and on will stand, at least :lol:

I got an email from Odean, really good customer service, its not on in Sheffield, something about they only got some many copies from the Producers and have had to spread it about the Country. Cineworld appear to be showing it in The Isle of Wight and Cheltenham or something, nothing around Sheffield, I seriously can't afford to travel for a cinema, its just not doable in this financial climate, let me know if you hear anything different please.

:)

Ok I take that back its been added to Chesterfield wooot :D

Whaaaaaat, when did they email you saying its not on in Sheffield?

I recieved this on the 27th of October:

Dear Holly,

Thank you for your email.

The Green Day concert will indeed be showing at Sheffield Odeon.

Its is scheduled for Monday 15th November at 20.30 and tickets cost £10.

Yours

Guest Services

How dare they go back on what they told me :(

Oh well, I'll go somewhere else if they aren't showing it there.

Hi

Just to reassure you, cinemas in Finland WILL be showing the concert - we had to take the listings down for a couple of days while the cinemas organised getting tickets on sale, but rest assured they'll be back up there, probably tomorrow, so have a look then. Sorry for any panic caused!

And for Sheffield, both Cineworld and Odeon are indeed showing, and they both now have tickets on sale on their websites. Hope that helps!

Hi

Just to reassure you, cinemas in Finland WILL be showing the concert - we had to take the listings down for a couple of days while the cinemas organised getting tickets on sale, but rest assured they'll be back up there, probably tomorrow, so have a look then. Sorry for any panic caused!

And for Sheffield, both Cineworld and Odeon are indeed showing, and they both now have tickets on sale on their websites. Hope that helps!

Thanks for taking the time again to update us about that! Great Finland will show the movie as well. :happy:

Hi

Alright thanks a lot, and what about Italy?

Hi

:banana: Thank God for that :)

Archived