MTV World Stage in Theaters

greenbear

I can't find a link as well on their homepage... Great >.<

Glad I'm not the only one. xD So I guess I gotta call them. I just hope I don't have to pick them up at the cinema or something...

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad I'm not the only one. xD So I guess I gotta call them. I just hope I don't have to pick them up at the cinema or something...

Hast du den Post bei FB gestern gelesen? Da hatte ich erklärt, wie man den finden kann. Ich schau mal eben selber...UCI Hamburg richtig?

edit: Der "Film" steht unter "Zukünftiges Programm" noch gar nicht drin, deswegen geh ich mal davon aus, dass der Vorverkauf noch nicht begonnen hat. Aber unter der Rubrik findest du den Link zum Ticketverkauf dann auf jeden Fall.

Hast du den Post bei FB gestern gelesen? Da hatte ich erklärt, wie man den finden kann. Ich schau mal eben selber...UCI Hamburg richtig?

edit: Der "Film" steht unter "Zukünftiges Programm" noch gar nicht drin, deswegen geh ich mal davon aus, dass der Vorverkauf noch nicht begonnen hat. Aber unter der Rubrik findest du den Link zum Ticketverkauf dann auf jeden Fall.

Ja jhab ich gelsen aber das sthet beim UCI HH noch ger nicht bei zukünftiges Programm. >.<

edit. Riiiichtig. ^^

[quote name=The Guy called Kill :P' timestamp='1288471595' post='4184231]

Anyone coming to Liverpool?

I'm hoping the cinema is quite full for this.

I just sent an e mail to mtv greece.I told them to try to bring this show to greek theaters.Hope they will listen me

Yeah in our cinema (Dundrum in Dublin) its free seating too

It did gave me more a feeling like I ordered standing tickets. Haha.

Can't wait to see this, although I'm a bit disappointed in the song choices. They could have at least added Hitchin' a Ride, King For A Day/Shout and Last Night On Earth. Those made (imo) the show as great as it was! Not even mentioning Welcome to Paradise, Knowledge, Give Me Novacaine and the rest of the songs. I don't get why they couldn't just show the complete show in theaters.

I just sent an e mail to mtv greece.I told them to try to bring this show to greek theaters.Hope they will listen me

i don't think it's up to mtv to decide whether theaters will show it or not.

On the cineworld website they've finally made somewhere available to book, a place called Runcorn, so hopefully they'll have more up soon!

On the cineworld website they've finally made somewhere available to book, a place called Runcorn, so hopefully they'll have more up soon!

I'm seeing it at Cineworld in Ashton-Under-Lyne, their tickets go on sale tommorow evening. So I assume most of the other Cineworlds do too :)

It did gave me more a feeling like I ordered standing tickets. Haha.

Can't wait to see this, although I'm a bit disappointed in the song choices. They could have at least added Hitchin' a Ride, King For A Day/Shout and Last Night On Earth. Those made (imo) the show as great as it was! Not even mentioning Welcome to Paradise, Knowledge, Give Me Novacaine and the rest of the songs. I don't get why they couldn't just show the complete show in theaters.

Because it is simply too long. Playing the whole show takes almost three hours. Theaters wouldn't be able to play another movie afterwards. And that will end up costing them money. Sad, but true; if you ask me: it's all about the money.

Because it is simply too long. Playing the whole show takes almost three hours. Theaters wouldn't be able to play anther movie afterwards. And that will end up costing them money. Sad, but true; if you ask me: it's all about the money.

They did show Bullet in a Bible in theaters, right? And that's, with the interviews/backstage stuff, like 2 hours long.

I know it's too long for cinemas, and they want to make more money etc, but why they had to choose St. Jimmy, and leave out Are We the Waiting.. just for an example.. I don't get it.

BUT.. Awesome we get the chance to see them in the cinema! That's not something you'll experience every day. :happy:

They did show Bullet in a Bible in theaters, right? And that's, with the interviews/backstage stuff, like 2 hours long.

I know it's too long for cinemas, and they want to make more money etc, but why they had to choose St. Jimmy, and leave out Are We the Waiting.. just for an example.. I don't get it.

BUT.. Awesome we get the chance to see them in the cinema! That's not something you'll experience every day. :happy:

They showed BIAB...? Cool. O yeah, that's right, now I remember, they mentioned it on the podcast this week.

I kinda like St.Jimmy more, so... I guess we all have different favorites, it's hard to choose. But in the end, it's all GD... anything they choose is fine by me: it's all good.

I'm glad I'll be getting to experience this as well. It certainly isn't something you do every day. It'll be the first time that I will go to see a concert at the movies. I have no idea what to expect, but I sure am excited.

There's a Cineworld AND an Odeon in my town yet neither of them are showing it. Fuck this town :( . No trains back from Cambridge late enough and it would've cost too much anyway really........argh it would've been so cool to see this.

I was wondering too what everyone will do. If it were up to me, I'd act as if I'm at the concert itself (i.e. singing along jumping dancing screaming with the hey-ohs etc.). But I'm not going to do that if I'm the only one :lol:

I was hoping they'd remove the seats, but considering I have appointed seats, I suppose that won't happen :(

Hi, You won't be the only one standing, we have 2 seats in the Hague also!

When Billie starts to scream "get up!", we will. :banana::banana::runaround::runaround::banana::banana:

I had a dream about going to see this the other night. I got to the cinema and it looked really run down and horrible, then when I got into the cinema bit with the screen it just looked like a village hall. It was just one hall with a projector showing the film onto a wall. The room was almost empty with just some old ladies sat around coffee tables and stuff. I saw a group of Green Day fans together, about seven of them, in one corner but that was it.

Yeah, I hope its not like that :lol:

When Billie starts to scream "get up!", we will. :banana::banana::runaround::runaround::banana::banana:

I hope people will do the same thing in Pathe Arena. It would be kinda weird if I was the only one singing along, jumping, screaming the hey ohs etc. :lol:

Runcorn is what can only be described as a shithole.

but why they had to choose St. Jimmy, and leave out Are We the Waiting.. just for an example.. I don't get it.

I think they might show AWTW anyway. In BIAB, Billie also introduces AWTW as St. Jimmy, and they put them together on the video etc. Or at least, I hope so.

Haha, cool! Then at least there will be three people standing :lol: amd if I can convince the people that are going with me, there'll be at least 5. Out of like 150 or idk how big it is. :lol:

What seats do you have?

hey im probably able to go to the one in colmar which is only like 30 min away from me <3 woho!

I think they might show AWTW anyway. In BIAB, Billie also introduces AWTW as St. Jimmy, and they put them together on the video etc. Or at least, I hope so.

I was thinking about that too. Still.. it's weird. They are two separate songs, and they are listed as two on the tracklist of BIAB as well. I hope they include AWTW.. We'll see! :happy:

I was thinking about that too. Still.. it's weird. They are two separate songs, and they are listed as two on the tracklist of BIAB as well. I hope they include AWTW.. We'll see! :happy:

That's true. We'll just see what happens :happy:

No wait. We will hear it from others, because most countries get it a week earlier, haha.

[quote name=The Guy called Kill :P' timestamp='1288561258' post='4186219]

Runcorn is what can only be described as a shithole.

Archived