MTV World Stage in Theaters

greenbear

Anyone coming to Liverpool?

I'm hoping the cinema is quite full for this.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems like that's not gonna happen though :lol:

I really hope they will. It would be stupid if they left out Italy.

Argh... could anybody help me out? I'm trying to book tickets for the UCI Othmarschen Park, Hamburg and they say you can book tickets online.. I can't find the link though. >.> Can anybody help me out? :blush:

Hi guys, just wanted to let you all know that the Cineworld sites are all now listed on the official listings site - http://greenday.mtv.com and click where it says 'find a cinema near you'. Hopefully you can find one near you!

And for Italy and Sweden - we're working hard on these countries at the moment, all your messages of support are very helpful when we're trying to get cinemas to play Green Day! When we have any more news on these we'll of course post them on the website above.

Cheers,

Kate

Thanks for posting here! Surprised to see a rep from Arts Alliance Media, but very grateful for the info.

It's showing at Braintree.......WOOT!

Yaay I just bought two tickets :banana:

They're roughly in the middle. So I'm happy. Not too far away, but not too close to get a neckache from looking upwards all the time.

Why do you all get tickets for certain rows, why I got free places? Hmmm..

Yeey, I'm going to see this after all. Really looking forward to it.

I don't really know what to expect though. Will people stay seated all the time...?

Yeey, I'm going to see this after all. Really looking forward to it.

I don't really know what to expect though. Will people stay seated all the time...?

Exactly what I was thinking. Should be interesting.. :lol:

I hate that they took Finland off of the list. That's fucked up! :mad:

That's too bad. :( Have they said why?

Exactly what I was thinking. Should be interesting.. :lol:

When Billie starts to scream "get up!", it'll be almost impossible not to. :lol:

When Billie starts to scream "get up!", it'll be almost impossible not to. :lol:

Exactly! Or when he screams "Go!" to let the crowd sing the next part, like with Boulevard of Broken Dreams.. It'll be hard not to do that. Not even mentioning the Hey ohs.. :lol:

I only got to choose my seats becasue in my rush to book tickets before I went out I got 'premier' seats instead of standard and paid an extra £2 i realised later...

Exactly! Or when he screams "Go!" to let the crowd sing the next part, like with Boulevard of Broken Dreams.. It'll be hard not to do that. Not even mentioning the Hey ohs.. :lol:

I suspect people will get up from their seats and do what they normally do at a concert. It would be cool if people started singing and screaming along.

I have a feeling that the people that manage these movie theaters don't know what they're getting themselves into yet. :lol:

No, they haven't! :(

Oh. :( I'm sorry.

If you can you should send them a e-mail or something. =/

Oh. :( I'm sorry.

If you can you should send them a e-mail or something. =/

Yeah, I'll try! They had there "Finland" and like over ten different cinemas or something listed with dates (which was 7th of December), and after one day they took it away. I was like what the fuck :ermm:

Yeah, I'll try! They had there "Finland" and like over ten different cinemas or something listed with dates (which was 7th of December), and after one day they took it away. I was like what the fuck :ermm:

You do that.

Yeah, I saw Finland being on the list too! I would have been so pissed if they first put Norway on the list and then removed it.

I was wondering too what everyone will do. If it were up to me, I'd act as if I'm at the concert itself (i.e. singing along jumping dancing screaming with the hey-ohs etc.). But I'm not going to do that if I'm the only one :lol:

I was hoping they'd remove the seats, but considering I have appointed seats, I suppose that won't happen :(

I suppose the cinemas just decide separately what they with seats and all. When I ordered them, there was a map on which you could select what seats you wanted...

I suppose the cinemas just decide separately what they with seats and all. When I ordered them, there was a map on which you could select what seats you wanted...

I guess so. It would've been easier if I could have chosen which seats I wanted. Now I have to be in time if I don't want to end up having first row.

(Haha, this time Green Day and first row won't be such a good idea. Only if it means first row, as in the top row :lol: )

I guess so. It would've been easier if I could have chosen which seats I wanted. Now I have to be in time if I don't want to end up having first row.

(Haha, this time Green Day and first row won't be such a good idea. Only if it means first row, as in the top row :lol: )

Haha, yeah. It does sound a little weird, "I have to be on time or I'll have first row!"

Argh... could anybody help me out? I'm trying to book tickets for the UCI Othmarschen Park, Hamburg and they say you can book tickets online.. I can't find the link though. >.> Can anybody help me out? :blush:

I can't find a link as well on their homepage... Great >.<

Archived