MTV World Stage in Theaters

greenbear

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the info!

Bury St Edmunds Cineworld isn't on the list :( . Cambridge is though........hmmm I'll have to think about it.

Ah shame it's not on at Bury for you. Cambridge would have been closer for me but booked for the Norwich Odeon already. Oh well at least getting to see it. Hope you get to sort something out too.

I just want to get my tickets booked already! Why are none of them available yet, argh.

With the Cineworld listings they have announced Hull which is now the closest cinema to me, but I'm still tempted to go a bit further and see it in Sheffield, I just have a feeling more people would be there so there would be a better atmosphere, then again, there are two cinemas showing it in Sheffield so errr, yeah. Haha. From reading the cinema reviews I'll probably be going to the Cineworld rather than the Odeon. Anyone happen to be going to Hull or Sheffield Cineworld?

I was thinking which sit I should ask for... Every time I go to the theatres I am in the middle or back... Never on the front, because people always told me that those sits suck. But I'm not really sure, in the middle I still feel like there's so much space besides the screen that I see, and I think it would be awesome if the only thing I could see was the screen, and be really close to it, not like the 1st row,but in the 3rd/4th

Which are your choices??

I was thinking which sit I should ask for... Every time I go to the theatres I am in the middle on back... Never on the front, because people always told me that those sits suck. But I'm not really sure, in the middle I still feel like there's so much space besides the screen that I see, and I think it would be awesome if the only thing I could see was the screen, and be really close to it, not like the 1st row,but in the 3rd/4th

Which are your choices??

I have only sat at the front in a cinema once. And i HATED it!

My neck was just so sore afterwards because I had to look up for like 2 hours..

I would recommend the middle

Why this can't be shown in US/Canada or even better, be a worldwide screening :(

Still happy for you europeans who will have the chance to see it in theaters, this is gonna be an awesome experience! :woot:

I was thinking which sit I should ask for... Every time I go to the theatres I am in the middle on back... Never on the front, because people always told me that those sits suck. But I'm not really sure, in the middle I still feel like there's so much space besides the screen that I see, and I think it would be awesome if the only thing I could see was the screen, and be really close to it, not like the 1st row,but in the 3rd/4th

Which are your choices??

At the last Harry Potter film we got there quite late and the only seats left were right at the front, I still enjoyed the film but it was pretty horrible having to look up all the time and gave me a bit of a headache, I definitely wouldn't sit there by choice.

Which are your choices??

I'd say last row. :thumbsup:

Which are your choices??

I'd say some of the last rows. If you sit in the front, your eyes aren't able to "catch" all the screen so easily if you get what I mean, so you'll get tired and your neck will suffer too... Of course, it depends of each person, but if I were you, I wouldn't go to the first seats :thumbsup:

I'd say last row. :thumbsup:

Last time I was on the last row, I didn't like it that much. I thought It was too high and a bit far away xD

I am definitely not going to choose the front, since I am always getting terrible pane in the neck hahah

Thanks guys

I've booked my tickets to the showing!

Apparently, they decided to show it after all in the theatre complex just 15 minutes away from my place. I stayed up until now, 2AM, to buy tickets, and I was the first one. So I got to choose my seats.. Dead centre of row 10, which is the third-to-last row. But I don't know if I'll call them "seats" instead of "stands" :D

Excited!

My showing starts at 20.15, which is a rather strange hour, but I don't care!

I've booked my tickets to the showing!

Apparently, they decided to show it after all in the theatre complex just 15 minutes away from my place. I stayed up until now, 2AM, to buy tickets, and I was the first one. So I got to choose my seats.. Dead centre of row 10, which is the third-to-last row. But I don't know if I'll call them "seats" instead of "stands" :D

Excited!

My showing starts at 20.15, which is a rather strange hour, but I don't care!

Great! At least it doesn't start that late. The movie starts at 9PM here.. Also, I bought two tickets yesterday, but I didn't get certain seats, it's just a 'Free to choose where you sit' thing. Now I feel as if I bought standing tickets, haha :lol: The difference will be that this time I don't want to be at the front. I hope I'll be early enough to get seats in the middle/higher part.

I'm afraid school will mess with my plans to go see this =/ My parents won't take me there because they know that week is full of tests and I need to study, and they sure as hell won't let me go alone at night :mad: I'll have to convince them... but the studying part really concerns me. I want to go, but I need to get good grades too...

I'm afraid school will mess with my plans to go see this =/ My parents won't take me there because they know that week is full of tests and I need to study, and they sure as hell won't let me go alone at night :mad: I'll have to convince them... but the studying part really concerns me. I want to go, but I need to get good grades too...

Why don't you do most of your studying earlier, like a week or whatever. Then you can tell your parents "Hey, look, I've been studying for a while before the tests, can I just get this one night off?" or something like that :)

Why don't you do most of your studying earlier, like a week or whatever. Then you can tell your parents "Hey, look, I've been studying for a while before the tests, can I just get this one night off?" or something like that :)

The problem is that the week before that is also full of tests, every single day :cry:

But I will come up with something. Green Day on the big screen is a whole new level. And it's a one night only... I can't miss it!

The problem is that the week before that is also full of tests, every single day :cry:

But I will come up with something. Green Day on the big screen is a whole new level. And it's a one night only... I can't miss it!

OHMYGOD. How many test could one person possibly have!

Yeah GD in the theaters (for one night only!) is something that you don't wanna miss!

OHMYGOD. How many test could one person possibly have!

Yeah GD in the theaters (for one night only!) is something that you don't wanna miss!

Yeah, I like to call it the tests season. In those two weeks there's only a day or two without tests (excluding the weekend) :unsure:

But I'll figure out something. I need to go.

Yaay I just bought two tickets :banana:

They're roughly in the middle. So I'm happy. Not too far away, but not too close to get a neckache from looking upwards all the time.

Yay, so happy for you all :woot:

They have to announce Italy!

Archived