MTV World Stage in Theaters

greenbear

Just called my local cinema and they said ticket sale hasn't started yet. So I guess that's the reason for any other cinema in Germany as well that hasn't put up a link yet on their website. I was told to check back in about 1 to 2 days.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they are showing this in so many countries at the exact same time, isn't it kinda like the "GD all over the world" event already? :lol:

That's what I thought! You could organize little meetings and see the movie together. Too bad though most of you guys will get to see it on November 15th, while we get to see it on the 22nd :lol:

That's kinda weird actually. I wonder why they're showing it a week later in your country :ermm:

It's even more weird that they show the movie on the 25th in France, and on December 2nd in Spain.. :ermm:

Just called my local cinema and they said ticket sale hasn't started yet. So I guess that's the reason for any other cinema in Germany as well that hasn't put up a link yet on their website. I was told to check back in about 1 to 2 days.

In munich it started today. And there won´t be online-booking at all at the munich cinema. So the best is, to call the local cinema and ask them, when the ticket sale starts and if online-booking will be possible.

In munich it started today. And there won´t be online-booking at all at the munich cinema. So the best is, to call the local cinema and ask them, when the ticket sale starts and if online-booking will be possible.

That's actually what I did but the lady on the phone didn't even know :pinch: All she said was that I have to keep checking the website. If the ad is up already, then it usally means that ticket sale will start before long. So I hope I will get my ticket soon because this is making me nervous haha

don´t be nervous :hug: they put it online yesterday night and when I came today when they opened, I was the first to buy tickets :lol:

Hi guys, just wanted to let you all know that the Cineworld sites are all now listed on the official listings site - http://greenday.mtv.com and click where it says 'find a cinema near you'. Hopefully you can find one near you!

And for Italy and Sweden - we're working hard on these countries at the moment, all your messages of support are very helpful when we're trying to get cinemas to play Green Day! When we have any more news on these we'll of course post them on the website above.

Cheers,

Kate

In Portugal it's not on the web sites either.

Hi guys, just wanted to let you all know that the Cineworld sites are all now listed on the official listings site - http://greenday.mtv.com and click where it says 'find a cinema near you'. Hopefully you can find one near you!

And for Italy and Sweden - we're working hard on these countries at the moment, all your messages of support are very helpful when we're trying to get cinemas to play Green Day! When we have any more news on these we'll of course post them on the website above.

Cheers,

Kate

That's really nice! Thanks for the info =)

Cheers,

Kate

Thanks a lot for taking your time to post here, nice to know you're working hard on getting those countries to play the movie in their cinemas! :happy:

Too bad that site you mentioned still brings me to MTV.com instead of the page about the Green Day movie..

WHAT THE HELL?!

There is no Finland on the list anymore??!! What is this! Why are they doing this to us?!

Cheers,

Kate

Thanks for the info!

Bury St Edmunds Cineworld isn't on the list :( . Cambridge is though........hmmm I'll have to think about it.

Finally got my tickets :D lol it says 21th Century Breakdown instead of 21st :lol:

*And I'm acutally sitting in the last row

cimg7316.jpg

not in greece :mad: .wtf we don't get any green day no concerts not even this.I cannot believe this.I m really disappointed

Just ordered tickets, I will see it in Rotterdam :woot:

Yay, awesome! I'll see it in Amsterdam :woot: I wonder how many people will go to see the movie..

I hope they play it in Indiana!!

I still wish they could just do one big

collaboration of performances from around

the world. Maybe they could pick and choose

their favorite moments or something. It would

be nice to see Lollapalooza thrown in there :P

Yay, awesome! I'll see it in Amsterdam :woot: I wonder how many people will go to see the movie..

Awesome! :D Yeah, I wonder the same thing xD

Finally got my tickets :D lol it says 21th Century Breakdown instead of 21st :lol:

1st row? You're going to have so bad neck problems the next day xD

1st row? You're going to have so bad neck problems the next day xD

lol no it's acutally the last row. aber die nummerrierung ist ziemlich seltsam in diesem kino. :rolleyes:

lol no it's acutally the last row. aber die nummerrierung ist ziemlich seltsam in diesem kino. :rolleyes:

Ohhhhhh, ok. Dann is es ja eig die beste Reihe. ;)

Cheers,

Kate

Thanks for the info, Kate. We really appreciate the work you lay down on this :thumbsup:

There are a lot of swedish Green Day fans that are dying to see it at the movies. We also started a group on Facebook to support it, you can find it here: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Vi-vill-ha-Green-Days-21-Century-Breakdown-till-svenska-biografer/101454973256668

Please tell us what else we can do? Is the best way to go to send e-mails to the cinemas that are listed on your webpage? Btw the link to MTV still doesn´t work.

Archived