MTV World Stage in Theaters

greenbear

Just ordered my tickets to see the movie in Amsterdam! Ah, it kinda feels as if I bought tickets to see Green Day live. I wish :wub:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You have to click on the link you got to your email-adress where you had to confirm your vote.

oh right. that's a good idea :lol:

edit: there are 364 votes, but I guess they're all the votes for every cinema in Europe :unsure:

oh right. that's a good idea :lol:

edit: there are 364 votes, but I guess they're all the votes for every cinema in Europe :unsure:

Oh no you´re right :o I´m so fucking stupid :pinch: I first thougt it was for my local cinema when there only was some votes but then it got more so I thougt it has to be for Sweden but I never thougt of the total amount of votes in Europe. And me that was so optimistic about it. Now what? I want my hope back :lol:

there was over 200 votes like you have, so if it's up for voting, you might have it too! :D

And I'm quite sure if Finland is in, so is Sweden!

I hope so :( they better show it here too!

Oh no you´re right :o I´m so fucking stupid :pinch: I first thougt it was for my local cinema when there only was some votes but then it got more so I thougt it has to be for Sweden but I never thougt of the total amount of votes in Europe. And me that was so optimistic about it. Now what? I want my hope back :lol:

meh, I did it again ... I always leave anyone hopeless :lol:

Buuut we're not desperate, so let's just wait and see :pinch:

Anyone know anything more about Cineworld yet?

It's listed on the Cineworld site but it still doesn't say which one's it'll be shown in. I'm dying to know if it'll be on in the one in my town :runaround:

Argh, you're able to order tickets online now, but I don't know how it works. >.<

Same here! It says you can order them online but it doesnt say how. And I cant see any button that says "Buy tickets" :pinch:

I hope the fact that there's no link to get tickets doens't mean that it's sold out already :cry:

Same here! It says you can order them online but it doesnt say how. And I cant see any button that says "Buy tickets" :pinch:

I hope the fact that there's no link to get tickets doens't mean that it's sold out already :cry:

Nah, I don't think they sold out already... I mean they updated the site about it like yesterday and I doubt that it's completely sold out at your and my cinema. Maybe they just forgot to update the other pages. I might give 'em a call tomorrow.

I don't know how big the cinema is but I can imagine that the event is pretty popular so tickets might sell out fast. I just called the ticket hotline and had to listen to all the movies you can get tix for but no mention of GD. I will just call again tomorrow.

Oh and I hope that hotline wasn't too expensive :mellow:

This is so cool!! So, almost every European country is now in the list right? =D

We are all going to see it Yay

=0 I just noticed that the runtime changed... It said 90 minutes and now it says 80 minutes >=(

It's listed on the Cineworld site but it still doesn't say which one's it'll be shown in. I'm dying to know if it'll be on in the one in my town :runaround:

I emailed them a couple of days ago but I haven't got a reply yet, the bastards, Odeon replied in a matter of hours :lol:

This is so cool!! So, almost every European country is now in the list right? =D

=0 I just noticed that the runtime changed... It said 90 minutes and now it says 80 minutes >=(

Yeah, almost. Still no Italy.. (I know Micky and others are waiting till they put it on the list)

Yeah, almost. Still no Italy.. (I know Micky and others are waiting till they put it on the list)

Oh, pretty sure it will appear on the list too :happy:

I rung them and they said they don't know what will be showing until a week before as i was hoping for Bury Cineworld too. You'd think with a speaicl one-off showing they might know earlier though? But as i can make it to Norwich i have just booked ticket for there so i can stop worrying/waiting about it. :)

I can't believe that this is going to be in Croatia,in my hometown! I AM SOOOOOO GOING. :dance:

anyway I booked my tickets for 15th couple of minutes ago ,and I'll be able to go on the 21st too :woot:

I rung them and they said they don't know what will be showing until a week before as i was hoping for Bury Cineworld too. You'd think with a speaicl one-off showing they might know earlier though? But as i can make it to Norwich i have just booked ticket for there so i can stop worrying/waiting about it. :)

You've saved me the job, thanks :D. Hmm well no Cineworlds have it listed yet so it's the same for all of them, just have to wait and see I suppose. Glad you'll be able to see it either way though!

Edit: Oh wait is it Cineworld in Norwich?

Yay for Finland being added! Gives me more hope for Norway..! :woot:

That would be just weird if they wouldn't add Norway and Sweden when Finland is already in...

sorry but it's just niiicee to have something before sweden and norway!

Exactly, still waiting :dry:

I bought my tickets for Munich today :banana:

There was no online-booking possible, so I went straight to the cinema when they opened today at 1pm and got the first tickets :dance:

If they are showing this in so many countries at the exact same time, isn't it kinda like the "GD all over the world" event already? :lol:

I got my tickets for Southampton the other day! Woo. I got centre premier seats ....oohhh get me ;)

Archived