MTV World Stage in Theaters

greenbear

So yeah, anyone off to Sheffield? I'm going to be there on my own :cool:

Where abouts is the Odeon in Sheffield? I might end up going there, not sure if there or Nottingham is closer!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where abouts is the Odeon in Sheffield? I might end up going there, not sure if there or Nottingham is closer!

I have nooooo idea, on google maps it looks like its kinda in the center? I've never been though, its about two hours away from where I live, I can't remember having ever been to Sheffield before, I think its probably the easiest to get to though from my house.

I just found out today that this is going to be on at my local cinema :)

I just hope that this version isn't censored like the one that aired on MTV.

Ugh I can't go. :cry:

The closest one to me is Fareham, and that'll take me an hour on the train to get there. I won't get home in time for college the next day.

I have nooooo idea, on google maps it looks like its kinda in the center? I've never been though, its about two hours away from where I live, I can't remember having ever been to Sheffield before, I think its probably the easiest to get to though from my house.

Its very easy to get to. It's in the city center and any bus will take you to there, just ask someone where it is and they'll direct you i'm sure. It's next to the o2 academy and opposite the Crucible.

I just found out today that this is going to be on at my local cinema :)

I just hope that this version isn't censored like the one that aired on MTV.

I think it might be censored because when GDA posted the youtube video, at the end it had the certificate 12A, meaning anyone under 12 can go if they're with an adult. I wish it wasn't though :mad:

Its very easy to get to. It's in the city center and any bus will take you to there, just ask someone where it is and they'll direct you i'm sure. It's next to the o2 academy and opposite the Crucible.

Thanks!

They need to hurry up and make it available to book. Arghhhhh :pinch:

Thanks!

They need to hurry up and make it available to book. Arghhhhh :pinch:

I know! I've taken this day off work so that I can see it, can't wait to see Green Day in the cinema :dance:

I think it might be censored because when GDA posted the youtube video, at the end it had the certificate 12A, meaning anyone under 12 can go if they're with an adult. I wish it wasn't though :mad:

Damn =/

edit: I just checked that video and it says tbc next to the 12A, so it is still to be confirmed, but I'm guessing it will stay as 12A :(

Netherlands :woot: :woot:

I really hope I can go... the one most near to me is in The Hague, but I have to get there either by train (probably) unless my parents want to drive me there, which I highly doubt. I hope I can find someone to go with me, I don't think my parents will be too pleased if I have to wander around The Hague and the train station late at night on my own. And it's a Monday night.

I really want to go :(

Does anyone know how many votes you need so this could come to your country?

oh my llama I'm so obsessed..

None of the links feel like opening for me this morning :( Can anyone tell me where in england it's been shown? I've seen a few names of places, but I expect there's a lot more. I haven't got time on my side this morning either, thanks! :)

*crosses finger* Australia, Australia, Australia... hey I can dream can't I?

Gawd I hate the official Green Day website. Why did it take them this long to post any information? And even when they have its just that stupid quote from Music Week.

They are the official site, surely they should have the news up first and be advertising it so people see it and want to go, not just shoving in some quote from a shitty article.

Gosh, we're so lucky to have this place.

I'm to lazy to read threw all those pages but I'm going in Copenhagen with Thececilie (from here) and maybe ItsHoAsHell (from here) and it's gonna be amazing!

I booked my tickets for 15th yesterday! :woot:

In Croatia it'll be on 21st too..I hope I'll be able to go to that one as well. :D

Can't waittt :runaround:

OMG JUST DIED THAAANKYOUU

I'm in heaven now, Finland was added on the list!!

That´s awesome :D

Do you know how many votes there was for Finland? It hasn´t been announced for Sweden yet and there is about 265 votes atm,

is it a lot or not at all?

That´s awesome :D

Do you know how many votes there was for Finland? It hasn´t been announced for Sweden yet and there is about 265 votes atm,

is it a lot or not at all?

there was over 200 votes like you have, so if it's up for voting, you might have it too! :D

And I'm quite sure if Finland is in, so is Sweden!

there was over 200 votes like you have, so if it's up for voting, you might have it too! :D

And I'm quite sure if Finland is in, so is Sweden!

Thx that sounds promising :)

Right now there are 345 votes, I´ve to check all the time I´m quite obsessed :lol:

Thx that sounds promising :)

Right now there are 345 votes, I´ve to check all the time I´m quite obsessed :lol:

Where do you see the votes? :o

Where do you see the votes? :o

You have to click on the link you got to your email-adress where you had to confirm your vote.

Archived