MTV World Stage in Theaters

greenbear

ooh.. i'm sorry guys! didnt know that. what a pity.

sorry for all US guys who got excited :S

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

someone bring me up to date on this, i dont have time to read through 18 pages. are they showing it in the us or what? i don't see why theyd show it in europe but not in the us...the movie theaters near me do concert movie things like this a lot so i'm hoping it'll be showing there.

pleasepleaseplease VOTE this thing to come to Finland cinemas!!

even if you're not finnish, but your country is already on the list, could you be so sweet, really? :thumbsup:

someone bring me up to date on this, i dont have time to read through 18 pages. are they showing it in the us or what? i don't see why theyd show it in europe but not in the us...the movie theaters near me do concert movie things like this a lot so i'm hoping it'll be showing there.

Funny thing is that you only had to read the last 4 or 5 posts above yours to see that it has not been confirmed for the US.

so they really add more and more countries :dance:

Good luck for everyone who´s country isn´t on the list yet :)

Scratch my last post. I managed to get a refund :D

I'm going to the Southampton showing with Maddie. Any of you guys going? We need a meet up! :D This is gunna be awesome :)

Every dutch GDCer is going to freak out in 3......2.....1....

OH MY GOD I'M SO GOING TO THIS!! FINK YEAH :woot:

November 22nd, at the Pathe Arena, Amsterdam. Can't wait!

Odeon have added some more cinemas but they still haven't added Sheffield. I emailed them last night and I got they have replied saying that Sheffield Odeon will be playing the film but I just want them to make it available for booking already! I'm so stressed out! :lol:

They better put it on tomorrow :pinch:

So yeah, anyone off to Sheffield? I'm going to be there on my own :cool:

OH MY GOD I'M SO GOING TO THIS!! FINK YEAH :woot:

November 22nd, at the Pathe Arena, Amsterdam. Can't wait!

Yay, so happy for you. :D

Still waiting :dry:

Hey, they just added the Netherlands, I'm sure Italy will get added soon, too. :hug:

Ahh don't worry, I mean lol even Bulgaria is on that list :unsure:no offence to Bulgaria

Hey, they just added the Netherlands, I'm sure Italy will get added soon, too. :hug:

I really hope so. I'm not expecting too much, though, and I wouldn't be surprised if we were not added :P

:hug:

Ahh don't worry, I mean lol even Bulgaria is on that list :unsure:no offence to Bulgaria

aha, I know it sounds mean, but that's what I thought :lol:

I really hope so. I'm not expecting too much, though, and I wouldn't be surprised if we were not added :P

:hug:

I'd be surprised since they added Luxembourg and Bulgaria. Let's be optimistic. :D

The American TV version is one right now :happy: I would rather see it in theaters, but I'll take what I can get

Same here :unsure: I don't have high hopes, but it can happen if there's Bulgaria and Denmark and other countries that usually don't get this stuff...

It'll be just weird if they don't add Italy on that list when there's Spain and even Croatia... :hug:

haha Italy is awesome :wub: and it's big so they should add it to the list :lol:

Anyway, I don't know if I'll be able to go if they add my country to the list so maybe they should leave it like this :P

I know I shouldn't say that, but knowing that it's in my country and I can't go would be the worst thing ever. xD

Oh Green Day.com, why can't you just post an article yourself with all the details about this movie in theaters.. The article they posted from Music Week doesn't seem to make sense.

10:45 | Wednesday October 27, 2010

MTV is taking its live music initiative World Stage into cinemas across Europe next month, with a gig from Green Day.

MTV World Stage: Green Day – 21st Century Breakdown will be screened in more than 150 cinemas across 10 countries, including the UK and Ireland, from November 15.

The 80-minute concert film captures the band live at the Olympia Halle in Munich. More details are available from greenday.mtv.com, including full screening times.

Why across 10 countries, while this site already has 14 countries listed? Hmmm.. and the movie isn't 80 minutes as far as I've read on other sites. They all say it's 90 minutes. Also, why keep they mentioning greenday.mtv.com? That site still doesn't work! :rolleyes::lol:

Archived