MTV World Stage in Theaters

greenbear

Too good to be truth!! :woot:

I am still afraid I will be disappointed in the end.. I mean, It's so surreal.. and the cinema's site isn't showing info about it yet.

Me too... I've searched on Lusomundo's site and even on Sapo Cinema... I didn't find anything. :ermm:

Do you know any other good movie sites?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't read through the whole thread so sorry for asking if it's been answered-but has anyone found out if cineworld are going to show this? Thanks.

I have just booked my ticket :runaround:

I emailed Odeon Norwich yesterday to ask if they were showing it and I got this reply today

"Dear Gina..

Ahhhh, I'm going to email Sheffield asking them, its good that you got a fairly quick reply. Norwich has been confirmed on their website now so you can buy tickets, I want to buy mineeeee! :pinch:

Edit: I just emailed them asking whether Sheffield will be showing it. Arghhhh fingers crossed. Not that is any closer than about four of the other places, just easier to get to.

After looking around at all the cinema sites that are listing it as a "coming soon" .....it seems that we may not be able to actually book until about a week before the showing at many cinemas. I would suggest checking Cineworld's site daily to see if it will be at Bury. I'm keeping my fingers crossed they show it at Cineworld Braintree, otherwise I'm going to have to drag my hubby and two of my boys all the way to Bluewater!

Here's the Cineworld link: http://www.cineworld.co.uk/films/3860

Thanks! I'm gonna be keeping a very close eye on the Cineworld site. Really hope they're showing it here, it'd be so much fun.

^I asked on here about Cineworld little while ago,but I checked the site and it's on there now! Doesn't say what cinema's yet though!!

It's not in the US?? :(

There's no news about it being in the US... yet.

I'm hoping something will appear soon! *crosses fingers*

I just found out that they're giving tickets for this in some creepy teenie magazine here as a gift wtf?

and I can't find anything on the site of the Croatian cinema about this either..

Is it going to be shown in every country on the same date? because I've heard that it's gonna be here on Nov 21st. I'm a bit confused

I just found out that they're giving tickets for this in some creepy teenie magazine here as a gift wtf?

and I can't find anything on the site of the Croatian cinema about this either..

Is it going to be shown in every country on the same date? because I've heard that it's gonna be here on Nov 21st. I'm a bit confused

According to the description of the movie trailer on Youtube, the movie will be shown on November 15th in every country, except for France (November 25th) and Spain (December 2nd).

So probably Croatia as well. Still weird there's not that much information about this, and greenday.com doesn't even have an article about it. And http://greenday.mtv.com is still not working :lol:

According to the description of the movie trailer on Youtube, the movie will be shown on November 15th in every country, except for France (November 25th) and Spain (December 2nd).

So probably Croatia as well. Still weird there's not that much information about this, and greenday.com doesn't even have an article about it. And http://greenday.mtv.com is still not working :lol:

hmm I see..

damn...lack of informations always drives me crazy :runaround:

I sent an email to them asking about it but I doubt they'll answer...they never do :mad:

I wonder if it's too late to call them now :pinch:

worldwide would be amazing :woot:

listen, you guys. i think we should start like a proper organised meet up thing for everyone. us gdcers gotta UNITE on this special occasion.

For the US:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/gog/movies/green-day-the-21st-century-breakdown-tour,1175293.html

That page said opening date of November 15th. But no theaters or showtimes are known yet.

Andres said a few pages back there will be locations and such by the end of the week (?) Let's keep our fingers crossed!

Yay, Denmark made the list! I didn't expect it at all! :)

I've already seen most of that show, but only on youtube. So it'll be good to see it in the best quality, with blasting volume!

Oh Asia, how I loathe thee.

This is so close to my birthday, yet so far from my geographical location :(

I hope this goes to other places after Europe =/

Andres said a few pages back there will be locations and such by the end of the week (?) Let's keep our fingers crossed!

:o I didn't read that! That's awesome news.

I hope there's an Ohio theater!

Yeah! Just ordered my tickets! I can't believe it! Green Day on the big screen 4 days before my birthday! My birthday is going to fucking rock this year!!! :runaround::dance::bunny:

OMJOS i cant frikin wait!!!! :woot::dance:

i'm soo gonna see it!!!! :D

Anything about Vue cinemas? Or the time of the showings?

I couldn't find anything on the Vue site. That's why I'm seeing it at an apollo, already booked my ticket.

And the time seems to be at 9pm for all the cinemas showing it.

Does anybody the time they'll be showing this?

Not sure, but there's a similar event to the GD World Stage one, with Bon Jovi and it starts at 8pm. It's basically the same thing just with Bon Jovi, so I'd say the Green Day thingy starts at 8pm too.

Archived