MTV World Stage in Theaters

greenbear

I just hope...and I have good feelings with that....that they actually release it in germany :)

Same here. But where do you get your good feelings from? :lol:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where are they showing this? :o It would be great if they released it at the live CD/DVD, I love the WS performance, especially when they play "21 Guns" and the whole crowd is holding candles and that stuff :wub:

Got part of the details.

They will be showing this performance (MTV World Stage) in theaters in Europe for one night only (that page says November 15). We'll have a list of the cities where it will be playing by the end of next week.

Got part of the details.

They will be showing this performance (MTV World Stage) in theaters in Europe for one night only (that page says November 15). We'll have a list of the cities where it will be playing by the end of next week.

Oh my god. :o I'm pretty sure it won't be here though :/

UHHH SAY WHAT

Man if it goes to the Cineplex theaters...I'm SO dragging all my friends to this so they can FINALLY understand me! :lol:

Thanks for the info. Europe, huh? I didn't expect that.

I'm getting a little bit more excited now. The MTV World Stage-show is similar to the first GD gig I went to; that's now a good year ago.

To see that on the big screen and relive the whole thing again would be really awesome.

Is it just for Europe then?

I've never seen anything from the World Stage performance at all :cry:

Got part of the details.

Europe? Great. I hope it comes near my home!

Got part of the details.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed. :) That's be so damn cool.

Dammit, I hate you, Asia!

Maybe they'll show it on TV *crosses fingers*

This sounds awesome. Thanks for the update Andres.

Are any germans up for going there together if it is not too far away?

European cities only :( damn I was hoping they would show this on the big screen in cities in the US as well.

Same here. But where do you get your good feelings from? :lol:

well just cause it was filmed in germany :blush:

This sounds awesome. Thanks for the update Andres.

Are any germans up for going there together if it is not too far away?

I would but as I'm only 14 years, I'll probably only have the possibility to go there if it's in my hometown (Nothern Bavaria) or in the surrounding area ~50km. :pinch:

well just cause it was filmed in germany :blush:

Well, that kinda makes sence. :eyebrow:

Europe only? Doesn't seem fair, especially since it's called World Stage. Please share the love with the whole world!

I hope Ireland will be included in this, I bet it would only be shown in Dublin do. I'd probably try to get up there for it :lol:

Europe only? Doesn't seem fair, especially since it's called World Stage. Please share the love with the whole world!

but usually the US always gets the goodies so I think its fair that its our turn now :o

I hope Ireland will be included in this, I bet it would only be shown in Dublin do. I'd probably try to get up there for it :lol:

I hope it'll be in Dublin :woot:

/gets hopes up.

Wait it's in 3D? :o

Where did it say that in the article, I can't see it..

I hope it'll be in Dublin :woot:

/gets hopes up.

Me too, hopefully other cities as well but I could deal with Dublin. I'd find a way to get up there :happy:

Got part of the details.

HOLY HO. HOLY FUCKING HO.

welp, pretty sure they'll come here to london. they'll be mad not to.

Archived