MTV World Stage in Theaters

greenbear

OMG OMG

I am sooo seeing it :dance: :dance: :dance:

OMFG

I cant't believe it =') Really, I was like so sure that Portugal wouldn't be on the list, and now I saw the places where it was airing in Portugal, and It's not only Lisbon, it's also in the south near from where I live :woot::wub: damn

I'm so fuckin' happy I could cry!!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are more songs. Not the whole concert, but there are like twice as much songs or something.

do you know how long the movie will go?

I could book Norwich now. But i'm worried that it will be shown at Cineworld in Bury St Edmunds but it hasn't been announced which Cineworlds are showing it yet. But i don't want to leave it and find out all the Norwich tickets are sold.

I'm so fuckin' excited, It's like I'm going to see them live for real again :woot:

same here!! hahaha

can't wait :wub:

Every country that's around here has been added to the list, except for the Netherlands, lol! They better add the Netherlands and Italy to that list right now. :lol::mellow:

And Sweden!! Oh please, please, please add Sweden to that list

And Sweden!! Oh please, please, please add Sweden to that list

I thought we knew it's going to be shown in Sweden already? (Hmmm.. what I read about it hadn't been confirmed yet I think. Nevermind!)

90 min

that's not much =/

I could book Norwich now. But i'm worried that it will be shown at Cineworld in Bury St Edmunds but it hasn't been announced which Cineworlds are showing it yet. But i don't want to leave it and find out all the Norwich tickets are sold.

no fear, I don't think that it will be sold out so fast

I thought we knew it's going to be shown in Sweden already? (Hmmm.. what I read about it hadn't been confirmed yet I think. Nevermind!)

No just Denmark, and Norway too I think?

There are more songs. Not the whole concert, but there are like twice as much songs or something.

I read the list and if those are the songs then I'm pretty sure I've seen them all already... if not maybe just not one or two... maybe we watched different versions.

It's better than nothing at all!

that's true but why can't they just show the whole thing?

No just Denmark, and Norway too I think?

There hasn't been anything confirmed about Norway I think..

Really, I was like so sure that Portugal wouldn't be on the list, and now I saw the places where it was airing in Portugal, and It's not only Lisbon, it's also in the south near from where I live :woot::wub: damn

I'm so fuckin' happy I could cry!!

Me too! I was pretty sure we'd be left out of the list, but we were one of the first countries that were added :woot:

Me too! I was pretty sure we'd be left out of the list, but we were one of the first countries that were added :woot:

Too good to be truth!! :woot:

I am still afraid I will be disappointed in the end.. I mean, It's so surreal.. and the cinema's site isn't showing info about it yet.

I have just booked my ticket :runaround:

I emailed Odeon Norwich yesterday to ask if they were showing it and I got this reply today

"Dear Gina,

Thank you for your email.

We are pleased to confirm that ODEON Norwich will indeed be screening the Green Day concert.

The running time should be 90 minutes, and the certificate is still to be confirmed but will most likely be 12a. This will be shown on Monday 15th November at 20.30 and will cost £10 per Standard ticket (there may be an increment for premier/other types of seating).

The songs performed during this performance are believed to be as follows:

21st Century Breakdown; Know your Enemy; East Jesus Nowhere; Holiday; Static Age; St Jimmy; Boulevard of Broken Dreams; When I Come Around; Brainstew; Jaded; Basket Case; She; 21 Guns; Minority; American Idiot; Jesus of Suburbia; Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)

Yours

Guest Services"

does anyone know if it is showing in scotland? i really would love to see it in the cinema and to trick all my friends into seeing it :ninja: hahaha.

Just booked mine for Bristol :happy:

Is it only on the showcase site that it says running time 3hrs??

Holy fucking shit!!!!!!!

CROATIA??? are you fucking serious??? :woot::woot::runaround:

this can't be true!! omg!!!!!

I'm totally going to see it!! Fuck, it'll cost me a lot to go to Zagreb but I don't care!!!! OMG I'm sooo happy!! :runaround:

Archived