MTV World Stage in Theaters

greenbear

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So glad my mom's going to see it with me. :lol:

cool :thumbsup: I'm still trying to find a cinema near my place but most of them are more than 2 hours and I don't think my parents will come with me "just for the cinema" :cry: why can't it be at the weekend?

I really hope loads of people go to these! It'll be kind of disappointing if we end up in like, half empty cinemas. It'll take away from the atmosphere. Part of me wishes that they just did maybe two massive cinemas in each country so they'd be full and it would be great, but I suppose more people will have the opportunity to go see it like this. Plus Green Day fill arenas and stadiums all over the country so they should easily fill cinemas! I just hope people hear about it and want to go. It also is so cool that there are hundreds of cinemas all over Europe showing it for one night only.

People better be singing along! I suppose its going to be all Green Day fans so I imagine everyone will be. It'll be pants if everyone just sits there.. :mellow:

I was thinking that too! I'm probably gonna be freaking out just like as I was at a show haha I just hope I won't be the only one singing along or jumping on the seat =D

cool :thumbsup: I'm still trying to find a cinema near my place but most of them are more than 2 hours and I don't think my parents will come with me "just for the cinema" :cry: why can't it be at the weekend?

Where are you from? I'm sure you could find other GD fans from your area to go with you and maybe you could drive together.

Oh my god the trailer made me so excited, I want to see it :woot:

And it's in Vienna, I could totally go there but idk if I will, because my parents would probably say that it's "just a little movie in a cinema, you can watch it at home" :/ which is kind if true... heck, if it wasn't on Monday... :cry:

I want to go to Denmark just to see it now, would be a good excuse to visit some relatives. :lol:

Every country that's around here has been added to the list, except for the Netherlands, lol! They better add the Netherlands and Italy to that list right now. :lol::mellow:

ohh-em-gee I want to buy my tickets right now :mad: but the people at the cinema don't know anything about Green Day World Stage... yet. I need those tickets.

How many people do you think will they let in?

I'm gonna watch it in Mannheim, that's 20 minutes far from me

ohh-em-gee I want to order my tickets right now :mad: but the people at the cinema don't know anything about Green Day World Stage... yet. I need those tickets.

as much as places they have

ohh-em-gee I want to order my tickets right now :mad: but the people at the cinema don't know anything about Green Day World Stage... yet. I need those tickets.

I guess that depends on the the cinemas. But I would say they are fairly big since it's a one time event they are showing. I will still get my own ticket before hand. Just in case.

Im gonna watch it in Copenhagen!!!

Bought my ticket! :runaround::dance:

They're already on sale? Where did you buy it?

I don't know if it's worth it. I've already seen it, and it's not even like they put more songs... the whole concert would be great.

What, you can already buy it?

Just check the website of the cinema you're going to, every 5 minutes :S

I want to live in Germany, so many cinemas on that list...and so many from Bulgaria :o Lucky people...

Indeed! :o

Portugal is on the list :runaround: so happyyyy!!

Omg really!? =0

ahhgsavdjasgikfj

I haven't seen the list yet :runaround:

I don't know if it's worth it. I've already seen it, and it's not even like they put more songs... the whole concert would be great.

There are more songs. Not the whole concert, but there are like twice as much songs or something.

Archived