MTV World Stage in Theaters

greenbear

It's playing in odeons.... I'm hoping for Harrogate Odeon but if not... off to Leeds I go!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They added a few more cities in Germany!!! And one is actually close to where I live. I'm so fucking happy right now :runaround::banana:

Wanna watch it but I can't :( We are writing an important exam on Tuesday so I have to study all Monday long... FUCK!

Great that they're adding more and more countries to the list. :happy: I hope they add Finland there too!

Does anyone know how long it's gonna be? Or when it's gonna start? (Probably depends on the cinemas but maybe someone has an idea).

I just looked up trains and it looks like I'm gonna be stranded in the middle of nowhere if the concert goes until 11 or so.

Does anyone know how long it's gonna be? Or when it's gonna start? (Probably depends on the cinemas but maybe someone has an idea).

I just looked up trains and it looks like I'm gonna be stranded in the middle of nowhere if the concert goes until 11 or so.

the websites says it lasts 90mins.

because it's going to be freakin awesome? :P

Yessss. :runaround:

I think it's about 90 min long, read that on a random website I think. ^^

And a Bon Jovi event which is kind of the same thing as this starts at 8pm so I'd say this will start around 8pm, too. ^^

Omg seriously. It's in Belgium and Luxembourg. Luxembourg, for fucks sake (no offence if anyone's from there. It's just that the country's about the size of my toe). And Germany and Denmark and France and the UK as well. It's in every country surrounding mine. Add the Netherlands already!

I hope it's not on till too late because it's going to be on a school night. :mellow:

I have a bit of a problem with missing school..

I'd really like to know who had the stupid idea to do this on a monday! :P

I'm glad I can sleep in on thuesday though but still...

And thanks! 8pm would be a great time to start. And 90 minutes isn't too bad either. Could be longer but better than nothing :P

I really hope loads of people go to these! It'll be kind of disappointing if we end up in like, half empty cinemas. It'll take away from the atmosphere. Part of me wishes that they just did maybe two massive cinemas in each country so they'd be full and it would be great, but I suppose more people will have the opportunity to go see it like this. Plus Green Day fill arenas and stadiums all over the country so they should easily fill cinemas! I just hope people hear about it and want to go. It also is so cool that there are hundreds of cinemas all over Europe showing it for one night only.

People better be singing along! I suppose its going to be all Green Day fans so I imagine everyone will be. It'll be pants if everyone just sits there.. :mellow:

I really hope loads of people go to these! It'll be kind of disappointing if we end up in like, half empty cinemas. It'll take away from the atmosphere. Part of me wishes that they just did maybe two massive cinemas in each country so they'd be full and it would be great, but I suppose more people will have the opportunity to go see it like this. Plus Green Day fill arenas and stadiums all over the country so they should easily fill cinemas! I just hope people hear about it and want to go. It also is so cool that there are hundreds of cinemas all over Europe showing it for one night only.

People better be singing along! I suppose its going to be all Green Day fans so I imagine everyone will be. It'll be pants if everyone just sits there.. :mellow:

I think it's good, otherwise there might not be enough place for everyone. Which would suck balls.

Yeah, I was thinking about that last night. How it would be if it would be like, "Can I get another amen?" and I'm all "AMEN!!" and like no one else did that :lol:

How come you can't get tickets for Manchester on the odeon site. :(

I'm hoping they're going to add more cinemas onto the Odeon site for booking because the Arts Alliance site lists loads more cinemas than Odeon does. I just keep refreshing and waiting for them to hopefully add more!

Omg seriously. It's in Belgium and Luxembourg. Luxembourg, for fucks sake (no offence if anyone's from there. It's just that the country's about the size of my toe). And Germany and Denmark and France and the UK as well. It's in every country surrounding mine. Add the Netherlands already!

I'm pretty sure they'll add the Netherlands soon. :) Would be just stupid if they wouldn't. ^^

^Wooo. :wub:

The only thing that's worrying me is the fact there's still no info at all on that homepage of the cinema. :unsure:

I just sent a link to all my friends. :lol:

...they're so going to say no. None of them like the band.

I will tell no one except for my sister who's going with me and my parents so that I can enjoy it best without getting annoyed by friends or people I know. Another positive fact is that the possibility that I get a ticket is bigger than if everyone knows about it :D

haha yeah i just sent a mail with the link to my "german green day friends"..

i dont even send it to my other friends because theyre just gonna say "why are you so excited its just cinema. ofcourse im not gonna go with you." :pinch:

I'm pretty sure they'll add the Netherlands soon. :) Would be just stupid if they wouldn't. ^^

Lol, they better. I'm never going to let them forget if they don't :lol:

haha yeah i just sent a mail with the link to my "german green day friends"..

i dont even send it to my other friends because theyre just gonna say "why are you so excited its just cinema. ofcourse im not gonna go with you." :pinch:

The only people I know who like Green Day I've met here. I'm definitely not going to bother asking anyone to go with me, don't think anyone would come if it was in my town, never mind travel two hours just to go to the cinema with me :lol:

So cool, going to the cinema on my own.. :cool:

Archived