MTV World Stage in Theaters

greenbear

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol, that list. Still no Italy or the Netherlands! They better add those countries to the list soon! :sherlock:

So.. I thought, going through this thread, we already knew it was going to be shown in Denmark, Belgium, Sweden and Spain.. I think. And according to that list here as well:

- Austria

- Bulgaria

- Croatia

- France

- Germany

- Ireland

- Malta

- Portugal

- UK

I'm going to check that site the whole time now to see if they added more countries, haha.

Oh my god, I can't believe this. I need to see if it's gonna be shown in my city, though.

EDIT: Hell yeah, there's a mall where they are showing this that's like 20 minutes away from my house :woot:

Closest one for me is Norwich which is about 1 hour drive away so looks like i'll be going there. Unless the Cineworld in my town is announced as showing it in which case i will go there. I'm really excited for this and it's not long to wait for either!

Closest one for me is Norwich which is about 1 hour drive away so looks like i'll be going there. Unless the Cineworld in my town is announced as showing it in which case i will go there. I'm really excited for this and it's not long to wait for either!

Yay! there may be at least one other person seeing it in Norwich!

I have some problems, though. November 15th is a Monday, and in that week I've got tests every day. It's also House's new season premier :ermm:

I'd like to see this, but I don't know if I'll have the time to do so. I've seen this concert for free on TV... but it's always different on cinemas. Should I go or not? :cry:

I have some problems, though. November 15th is a Monday, and in that week I've got tests every day. It's also House's new season premier :ermm:

I'd like to see this, but I don't know if I'll have the time to do so. I've seen this concert for free on TV... but it's always different on cinemas. Should I go or not? :cry:

I think it'll be shown in the evening, I doubt you have tests then :P And you can watch House whenever you want on the internet, while Green Day on a huge screen is for one night only

You should go. If you don't you will be so gutted afterwards and it is only happenning once so make the most of it! :thumbsup:

I think it'll be shown in the evening, I doubt you have tests then :P And you can watch House whenever you want on the internet, while Green Day on a huge screen is for one night only

Yeah, but I'll have to study every day for the test next day =/ But yeah, I think you're right. I'll make a (really big) effort for the test on the next days. This is definetely going to be an event of a lifetime (probably not, but you get me) :lol:

You should go. If you don't you will be so gutted afterwards and it is only happenning once so make the most of it! :thumbsup:

You're right... Guilt will eat me alive if I don't go :mellow:

Thanks both for your help :)

:( The nearest cinema showing it in Birmingham is Redditch. I can't get there that night, because it starts at 9, i have sixth form that day and i won't get in until really late, and the day after i have a Paramore gig, and i want to be queing early for that. I really hope they update it with Cineworld Broad Street or Cineworld Solihull. Birmingham is supposed to be the second biggest city here, so i hope they do show it.

Yeah, but I'll have to study every day for the test next day =/ But yeah, I think you're right. I'll make a (really big) effort for the test on the next days. This is definetely going to be an event of a lifetime (probably not, but you get me) :lol:

You're right... Guilt will eat me alive if I don't go :mellow:

Thanks both for your help :)

No probs :)

Also... UK PEOPLE - on odeon website it now says it is only showing at odeon huddersfield, metrocentre and milton keynes.

http://www.odeon.co.uk/fanatic/odeon-plus-information/s13/m13085/

I know you have to study :pinch: But if you say there's House, you'd probably give up on studying and start watching that :P

I voted for Nuovo Cinema Aquila in Rome. it's 10mins away from my house. ah if only.

:cry:

Well I've already bought 2 tickets for the Showcase in Leeds even though its a bit of a drive to get there. But now I'm wondering what to do if it appears at a cinema much nearer to me. I doubt it'll be at my local Cineworld but may well be at the Odeon in Manchester. Wait and see, I think. At least I've got something.

I do hope there's enough screenings so everyone who wants to see it can.

Does anyone have their tickets yet? I called the cinema and they didn't know anything about the event :ermm:

yeah thats just perfect. I'm out of my country, Bulgaria, and they decide to play the movie in my home town.

now i'm in Denmark (studying and stuff) and noting here, i just seem to miss everything :cry:

OMG! OMG! OMG! :woot: My city hahahahahahah :dance: :dance:

i swear that Denmark wasn't there 10mins ago :lol:

haha :D I'm so happy for you. see? studying in Denmark isn't that bad after all haha

as far as i know, they are keeping on adding countries and cinemas so yes i believe it wasn't there 10mins ago :happy:

No probs :)

Also... UK PEOPLE - on odeon website it now says it is only showing at odeon huddersfield, metrocentre and milton keynes.

http://www.odeon.co.uk/fanatic/odeon-plus-information/s13/m13085/

Thanks! Since you posted that they've added Basington, Belfast, Braehead and Norwich so I'm quite reluctant to book any tickets with Showcase incase they add Sheffield Odeon to the list seen as these lists are getting bigger all the time. Sheffield is still nearly two hours away but its closer and easier to get to than the others.

Oh my gosh, I'm so exciteddddddd!

Archived