MTV World Stage in Theaters

greenbear

I was going to email to get the Scottish cinemas in the running for this. Apologies if the link below has been posted I don't have time to read all the posts. You can vote for your local cinema. Click on the 'Tell us if you would like to watch Green Day' option on the right.

I'd really love to see this. I want to get Glagow in the running. Scottish fans please vote at the link below:

http://alternative.artsalliancemedia.com/film/31/

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone know about Odeon? They have it on the list on Arts Alliance but its not on the Odeon website and you can't book for it. They're probably going to put it on a little closer but arghhhh, I like to have everything sorted out and booked and ready because I'm SO excited to see this! I might just book it for a showcase cinema somewhere? Hmm.

The trailer looks amazing, I'm probably going to be a complete idiot and start crying when it brings back memories. Gah. Roll on November 15th!

I was going to email to get the Scottish cinemas in the running for this. Apologies if the link below has been posted I don't have time to read all the posts. You can vote for your local cinema. Click on the 'Tell us if you would like to watch Green Day' option on the right.

I'd really love to see this. I want to get Glagow in the running. Scottish fans please vote at the link below:

http://alternative.artsalliancemedia.com/film/31/

It's showing in Edinburgh Wester Hailes (Odeon) and Odeon Braehead in Glasgow.

Okay, I've now watched the trailer about fifteen times. I am so excited. Oh my God.

:runaround:

Also, I just accidentally clicked a different link on the Arts Alliance website and it came up with millions of cinemas and I saw Lincoln and was like :woot: thats only like, 40 minutes away! Then realised I had clicked on a list of all the cinemas, not ones showing this :pinch:

definitely no norway =/ oh well, i probably wouldn't be able to go to Oslo or something on a monday just to see a movie anyways. :P

Lol, that list. Still no Italy or the Netherlands! They better add those countries to the list soon! :sherlock:

So.. I thought, going through this thread, we already knew it was going to be shown in Denmark, Belgium, Sweden and Spain.. I think. And according to that list here as well:

- Austria

- Bulgaria

- Croatia

- France

- Germany

- Ireland

- Malta

- Portugal

- UK

I'm going to check that site the whole time now to see if they added more countries, haha.

I'm going to check that site the whole time now to see if they added more countries, haha.

OMG, I know, right? I've already checked 5 times in an hour, it'll be my ruin

If your country or cinema isn’t listed yet, please check back as we’re adding more cinemas all the time.

We should keep hoping :(

You guys are lucky. It'll be incredible...although, I do wonder if you can still sing along in the theater? :lol: It's going to be a like a concert, but with the best seats in the house and the best sound (hopefully)...

Finland's not on the list :cry: And I don't think it will be. I really wish I could go & see that, it'd be amazing.

that's not fair from green day at all cause they should put the movie in the places that they never been there at the tour like my country :( i wish they put it here but if they don't i will download it or buy or not watch it :P:(

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyy :runaround: :runaround: :runaround::banana: :banana: :banana:

The next cinema showing this is around 20 minutes by train :dance: :dance:

I'm FUCKING exited:)

If your country or cinema isn’t listed yet, please check back as we’re adding more cinemas all the time.

We should keep hoping :(

I keep hoping.. And re-checking the site a lot :lol:

Is anyone planning to go to the one in Morecambe? I'd love to meet up if someone is :)

Archived