MTV World Stage in Theaters

greenbear

Thank you <3

Yeah, Liege would be really awesome... I live in Aachen, ya know!? ;)

So even if it's not in the cinemas here, I maybe could go and watch it in Liege *-*

That's awesome i live in Aachen too :dance:

Someone on GDC who lives in the same city coooool

There's an ICE right or is it the Thalys ?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The trailer is great. I wanna see it so badly...

I concur!

If it isn't on at Bury Cineworld I'm gonna be sad :(

Aww there is a Cineworld in Northampton!!!

... I just have no idea whereabouts haha

please bring it to Vue!

I just found out the cinema there is on St James road haha this has to happen XD it's actually not that hard for to get to either.

Still no news about if it is going to be shown in germany? :cry:

No :(

That trailer looks so awesome! I wish I could go see this :(

And they set Tré on fire in that trailer :o haha

If I click on that link it redirect me to the italian page of mtv and I can't find anything about it. =/ Can anyone find something useful?

It´s not working for me either. I hope it´s not a bad sign :huh:

i just checked my cineworld and cant see it, but it only goes up untill 11th november. They are going to be showing the bloody bon jovi tour and they've showed the take tha tour there (which i have to admit i saw) so got all my fingers crossed they show this!

i just checked my cineworld and cant see it, but it only goes up untill 11th november. They are going to be showing the bloody bon jovi tour and they've showed the take tha tour there (which i have to admit i saw) so got all my fingers crossed they show this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_vZbz7P1Sg

If I click on that link it redirect me to the italian page of mtv and I can't find anything about it. =/ Can anyone find something useful?

I got goosebumps from watching that video. Finking amazing trailer :o It got me really excited to see it in theatres! But where are the details.. I still can't seem to find a list with dates throughout Europe.

i´m so fucking excited... i want to see it soooo bad... ahhhhh :banana:

Suzi! Isn't Munich 09 the one you got on stage for?? We might be seeing you on the big screen! :woot:

(because I genuinely can't remember if they featured Are We The Waiting on World stage :lol: )

The description of that trailer says:

"Screening November 15th (except France - Nov. 25th; Spain - Dec. 2nd. See website below for full details.)"

So we already know the movie will be shown in the UK and other countries (which we don't know yet..) on November 15th. And It'll be shown in France on November 25th, and December 2nd in Spain!

2907_2336.jpg

You know what I think, we're kinda like 'ahead of the facts', or idk how to say it. We try to find details about the dates, but the official site (http://greenday.mtv.com) isn't even working yet :lol: They need to hurry up, lol, GDC almost knows more about this.

^We are way ahead of the facts. It's not even on GD.com yet. :lol:

That trailer is amazing.

I hope they show this in the US! *crosses fingers*

The trailer looks awesome :o I want to know in which countries they will show it, it would be so awesome to see it in a cinema :lol:

The trailer looks awesome :o I want to know in which countries they will show it, it would be so awesome to see it in a cinema :lol:

The thing that they wrote except France - Nov. 25th; Spain - Dec. 2nd, let me hope we're included :lol:

The thing that they wrote except France - Nov. 25th; Spain - Dec. 2nd, let me hope we're included :lol:

Same here! Fingers crossed for Italy and the Netherlands! And more European countries of course. MTV, fix that site, now.

BOOKED MY TICKET TODAY :D :D

I'm going by myself like a loser cos no-one will come with me but mehh I don't care. I actually feel excited again because I feel like I'm seeing them live all over again. I'm so lame sometimes.

I am torn between "hmmph gotta wait and hope" and just calling every cinema in the city. :lol:

Suzi! Isn't Munich 09 the one you got on stage for?? We might be seeing you on the big screen! :woot:

(because I genuinely can't remember if they featured Are We The Waiting on World stage :lol: )

I don't think AWTW is featured in the list of songs in the OP...

would be really awesome if it is, though. :D

I concur!

If it isn't on at Bury Cineworld I'm gonna be sad :(

After looking around at all the cinema sites that are listing it as a "coming soon" .....it seems that we may not be able to actually book until about a week before the showing at many cinemas. I would suggest checking Cineworld's site daily to see if it will be at Bury. I'm keeping my fingers crossed they show it at Cineworld Braintree, otherwise I'm going to have to drag my hubby and two of my boys all the way to Bluewater!

Here's the Cineworld link: http://www.cineworld.co.uk/films/3860

Hang on a minute, did you say that it will be shown in Spain? Oh my god, I can't believe it, I'm so happy right now, I was so sure that it wasn't going to be shown in Spain that I didn't read it in the previous post, but if it'll be shown in Spain, it'll be shown in the other countries like Italy and the Netherlands, it's the more probable thing to happen.

Hang on a minute, did you say that it will be shown in Spain? Oh my god, I can't believe it, I'm so happy right now, I was so sure that it wasn't going to be shown in Spain that I didn't read it in the previous post, but if it'll be shown in Spain, it'll be shown in the other countries like Italy and the Netherlands, it's the more probable thing to happen.

meh, I really hope you're right.

But mtv.com doesn't work yet :dry:

Archived