MTV World Stage in Theaters

greenbear

I thought it was only showcase cinemas showing it, and then just found this website. It has probably already been posted and I've missed it, but I've read through this thread a few times and managed to have no idea we could watch this in cinemas other than showcase ones.

There still aren't any cinemas near me, but from the looks of reviews and stuff showcase cinemas look like they can be a little shitty.. I think I'll go see it in an Odeon. Probbbbbbably going to be going to Sheffield now. :banana:

Edit: Although I can't find anything on the Odeon site about them showing the film or booking it. Bleh.

I really hope this is right as apparently Odeon Nrowich are showing it! that is a LOT nearer than Peterborough where I thought I would have to go.

I may ring Odeon and see what they say - they probably won't have a clue what i'm talking about!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really hope this is right as apparently Odeon Nrowich are showing it! that is a LOT nearer than Peterborough where I thought I would have to go.

I may ring Odeon and see what they say - they probably won't have a clue what i'm talking about!

All the Apollo Cinema sites are showing it :)

Its classed as 'Alternative Content' which only cinemas that have Digital Projectors can show.

Show if your local cinema isnt Digital chances are the will not be showing it.

:eyebrow:

All the Apollo Cinema sites are showing it :)

Its classed as 'Alternative Content' which only cinemas that have Digital Projectors can show.

Show if your local cinema isnt Digital chances are the will not be showing it.

:eyebrow:

Thanks for that. I have just looked and Hollywood cinema in Norwich has 1 digital screen and has it listed in it's coming soon section - http://www.hollywoodcinemas.net/coming/November+2010

so I am sorted, awesome! :banana:

I thought it was only showcase cinemas showing it, and then just found this website. It has probably already been posted and I've missed it, but I've read through this thread a few times and managed to have no idea we could watch this in cinemas other than showcase ones.

There still aren't any cinemas near me, but from the looks of reviews and stuff showcase cinemas look like they can be a little shitty.. I think I'll go see it in an Odeon. Probbbbbbably going to be going to Sheffield now. :banana:

Edit: Although I can't find anything on the Odeon site about them showing the film or booking it. Bleh.

If this list is true then I might have to come and find you to shake your hand and thank you as it says that it is on at the Liverpool ONE Odeon which is about 20 mins from my house!!!

Seriously going mad with excitement at the moment! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

lol. Bananas.

Liverpool or Manchester it is :D I'll be going by myself probably but mehhh.

[quote name=The Guy called Kill :P' timestamp='1287954031' post='4173759]

If this list is true then I might have to come and find you to shake your hand and thank you as it says that it is on at the Liverpool ONE Odeon which is about 20 mins from my house!!!

Seriously going mad with excitement at the moment! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

lol. Bananas.

Why do we know about UK dates, and barely any other dates in Europe? =/ I thought there should be a list with all the cities it's shown in by now..

I get to go see it in Dublin =D but why the fuck have it on a Monday at half nine? I mean I have nothing against being up late and all but I really don't think my teachers will like it when I fall asleep in classes etc XD

I think I'm in Derby too much, so may make the trip to Nottingham for this.

Does anyone thing booking tickets is necessary?

Going to see it in Dublin if I can somehow get myself to either cinemas which are both over a hour away. My one drving parent wont be home :pinch:

Its still pretty cool to have something like this here :happy:

Yessss, I can go to this now in Sheffield! I hope that info is correct :)

[quote name=The Guy called Kill :P' timestamp='1287954031' post='4173759]

lol. Bananas.

fuck sake this is pissing me off in an anxious sort of way. are they showing at cineworld cinemas? if so I'm going to greenwich O2 (oh sweeet memories) and I'll be wearing my GDC shirt from wembley.

FUCKSHITBOLLOCKSSSSS

Ummm, I thought it was gonna be played only in the UK, but guess what :)

I bought my fav magazine and WOAH

I'm getting the ticket for 21stCB in Croatia :P

Normally, They'll play it in Brussels, Antwerp, Ghent, Bruges, Louvain, and Liege.

The closest city for you will be Liege. It's in the French speaking part of Belgium, not too far from the German border (Aachen is like, really close to it.)

http://maps.google.be/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=nl&geocode=&q=Li%C3%A8ge&sll=50.641065,5.569639&sspn=0.008056,0.019248&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Luik,+Waals+Gewest&t=h&z=12

Thank you <3

Yeah, Liege would be really awesome... I live in Aachen, ya know!? ;)

So even if it's not in the cinemas here, I maybe could go and watch it in Liege *-*

I get to go see it in Dublin =D but why the fuck have it on a Monday at half nine? I mean I have nothing against being up late and all but I really don't think my teachers will like it when I fall asleep in classes etc XD

I KNOW.

it's at half nine? shetfuckingbollocks, kissing up to mummy starts NOW

fuck sake this is pissing me off in an anxious sort of way. are they showing at cineworld cinemas? if so I'm going to greenwich O2 (oh sweeet memories) and I'll be wearing my GDC shirt from wembley.

FUCKSHITBOLLOCKSSSSS

me too, I just want to know and book tickets....

I KNOW.

it's at half nine? shetfuckingbollocks, kissing up to mummy starts NOW

I started off by telling my mom I really wanted to go etc then my friend booked me a ticket abd I went back to mom yeah it's on a Monday and it's over at eleven btw XD

Interesting! Hmm yeah that's weird it's not on the Odeon site, it'll be cool if it's true though. BUT the Bury St Edmunds Odeon isn't on that list so I still wouldn't be able to see it :cry:

Looks like it might be shown in Cineworld Cinema's aswell :D

http://www.cineworld.co.uk/films/3860

That's great for me because they have one in Sheffield with massive screens. :banana:

Oh wait, Cineworld :woot:. I SO hope this happens and I SO hope it'll be in the Bury St Edmunds one!!!

Any chance any of your lovely blokes're gonna record this in the theatre for us non UKers here on GDC ...? :whistle

:lol:

Any chance any of your lovely blokes're gonna record this in the theatre for us non UKers here on GDC ...? :whistle

:lol:

lol

The parts that didn't air on tv... Like St. Jimmy. :whistle

they better start announcing dates in the Netherlands.

I'm debating calling a whole bunch of cinemas to ask whether they're going to show it. The problem is that if it comes here, it probably won't be in my city. And I don't know all the cinemas in other cities. =/

Monday is awkward, I don't mind really but it would have been better to ahve it on a Friday or something =/

Going to see it in Dublin if I can somehow get myself to either cinemas which are both over a hour away. My one drving parent wont be home :pinch:

Its still pretty cool to have something like this here :happy:

I'm still really surprised there even showing it over here! :woot::dance:

Screening November 15th (except France - Nov. 25th; Spain - Dec. 2nd. See website below for full details.)

Screening from November 2010. See http://greenday.mtv.com for more details of cinemas, dates, and how to book tickets.

If I click on that link it redirect me to the italian page of mtv and I can't find anything about it. =/ Can anyone find something useful?

Archived