MTV World Stage in Theaters

greenbear

I don't know what's so great cause I also could watch it on the internet and I've seen Green Day live

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know what's so great cause I also could watch it on the internet and I've seen Green Day live

That's what we discussed. Our speculation is that they will show it in 3D? I'm watching it still, anyway.

That's what we discussed. Our speculation is that they will show it in 3D? I'm watching it still, anyway.

but Green Day live is more than watching a movie in 3D

I neven been in Green Day concert so whatching them on 3D will be the close for me. sad I know...

It's Green Day on an enormous screen. That's pretty great already, imo. Not the same as seeing them live obv., but a lot better than on a computer screen, I'd think.

3D would be simply amazing.

It's Green Day on an enormous screen. That's pretty great already, imo. Not the same as seeing them live obv., but a lot better than on a computer screen, I'd think.

if you think

In every province, they are showing the movie. Except for mine. I need to drive an hour to get there. I'm in my trainee-period (teacher training) that week, so I could squeeze in a night at the cinema. But not if it's a hour away.

Damn Kinepolis! DAMN YOU!

Have a question...Do you know in which cities they'll show the movie?! Is it anywhere near the german barrier?

I'm living near to the belgium barrier...So even if they wouldn't show it in Germany (Even if I don't believe it o.ô xD) and it would be near to the german barrier in Belgium... I maybe could go and watch it there ^^

I wonder if there are rules against moshing in the theater xD

Because I totally would :ninja:

Have a question...Do you know in which cities they'll show the movie?! Is it anywhere near the german barrier?

I'm living near to the belgium barrier...So even if they wouldn't show it in Germany (Even if I don't believe it o.ô xD) and it would be near to the german barrier in Belgium... I maybe could go and watch it there ^^

Normally, They'll play it in Brussels, Antwerp, Ghent, Bruges, Louvain, and Liege.

The closest city for you will be Liege. It's in the French speaking part of Belgium, not too far from the German border (Aachen is like, really close to it.)

http://maps.google.be/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=nl&geocode=&q=Li%C3%A8ge&sll=50.641065,5.569639&sspn=0.008056,0.019248&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Luik,+Waals+Gewest&t=h&z=12

But this is only going to show in certain UK cinemas, not all Europe right?.. Well, I know it's not going to be here :unsure:

I highly doubt they are showing it in 3D. The great thing about it is the atmosphere. You don't get the chance to watch a professional recorded show in a theater very often. Imagine this epicness on a big screen with an amazing sound system. Linkin Park did the same a while back and I heard it has been amazing :)

But this is only going to show in certain UK cinemas, not all Europe right?.. Well, I know it's not going to be here :unsure:

No, other countries in Europe as well. So far we now Belgium will show it. And maybe France and Denmark too. Can't they just post all the countries/cities the movie will be shown in already? :runaround:

plus, if I got that right, it's a sort of extended version, some videos aren't on the internet, I think

plus, if I got that right, it's a sort of extended version, some videos aren't on the internet, I think

Yeah, that's true. You won't get a chance to see an extended version of a Green Day show, that's not on the internet, on such a big screen with amazing sound quality that often..

Come on, they have to show it in the Netherlands too, I really want to see this. :happy:

Sure thing I would love to see them in the big screen :wub:

In 3D would be so freaking awesome! =o

But I'm almost 100% sure I'm not going to see it in this Country where we can't even buy GD: Rock Band pfffff

So far it just seems like a one day thing :unsure:

*facepalm* why Monday? Why not weekends?

Thanks for the info :D

I thought it was only showcase cinemas showing it, and then just found this website. It has probably already been posted and I've missed it, but I've read through this thread a few times and managed to have no idea we could watch this in cinemas other than showcase ones.

There still aren't any cinemas near me, but from the looks of reviews and stuff showcase cinemas look like they can be a little shitty.. I think I'll go see it in an Odeon. Probbbbbbably going to be going to Sheffield now. :banana:

Edit: Although I can't find anything on the Odeon site about them showing the film or booking it. Bleh.

Hey Guys,

Any of you live in the Birmingham & Redditch area as I know Apollo Cinema Redditch are showing it there in awesome Sony 4K Digital which apparently is better than HD!

Here is the link for you guys to check out :thumbsup:

My link

I'm booking my tickets when I get paid :runaround:

Ant x

Is there a list of confirmed countries for this? I really hope it comes to Sweden :unsure:

Me too!

whyy cant i find it on odeon even though it says its showing on that other site?!

I thought it was only showcase cinemas showing it, and then just found this website. It has probably already been posted and I've missed it, but I've read through this thread a few times and managed to have no idea we could watch this in cinemas other than showcase ones.

There still aren't any cinemas near me, but from the looks of reviews and stuff showcase cinemas look like they can be a little shitty.. I think I'll go see it in an Odeon. Probbbbbbably going to be going to Sheffield now. :banana:

Edit: Although I can't find anything on the Odeon site about them showing the film or booking it. Bleh.

Yessss, I can go to this now in Sheffield! I hope that info is correct :)

Archived