MTV World Stage in Theaters

greenbear

oh shit :o if its only in berlin or something i wouldnt be able to go :cry:

same with me :cry: to far away.. 6 hours or sth.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like such a debbie downer but i don't think i would go to this even if i lived next door to where it was playing.

:o *gasp* :o

Why not?

:woot:

I'm hoping something appears on GD.com soon to give us more information!

yep, it could be a good solution to our questions! XD

sooo, I still can´t find anything for german cinemas :unsure:

while people in Ireland and Belgium already have their tickets, hmmm :blink:

I´m hoping some more information will appear soon, because I want to see this, really!

Is it just the one day or is going to be shown like a proper film, over a number of weeks?

One night only

Aah thats perfect thanks what are the showcase cinemars like ive never been to one?

The Manchester one, is always empty.

I rang up Manchester last night and they don't know if it's on there yet.

Anyone else rang up and heard different?

Anyone going to Nottingham? I think thats probabbbbbly where I'll be going. If I can persuade my parents to take me because they don't want me to drive that far in the middle of winter then I'll be at either Nottingham, Derby, Leicster or Peterborough. If they still say I can't go then I'll be booking myself a ticket to Nottingham because I know how to get to Lincoln roughly and that would be a large amount of the journey I think..

Its going to be a bit weird though, going to the cinema on my own.. I hope everyone will be singing along and stuff, and I hope lots of people go. Else its going to be weird.

So what about this then? I was looking for info about Dutch cinemas airing this, but instead I found the same info we know already.. on a Danish site. So I guess Denmark gets it too? :o

Anyone going to Nottingham? I think thats probabbbbbly where I'll be going. If I can persuade my parents to take me because they don't want me to drive that far in the middle of winter then I'll be at either Nottingham, Derby, Leicster or Peterborough. If they still say I can't go then I'll be booking myself a ticket to Nottingham because I know how to get to Lincoln roughly and that would be a large amount of the journey I think..

Its going to be a bit weird though, going to the cinema on my own.. I hope everyone will be singing along and stuff, and I hope lots of people go. Else its going to be weird.

That's where I'll be going :thumbsup: I think that's the closest one to me anyway.

It was also posted about by an American newspaper I recall, and now also by Fox41, so I'm assuming it'll be played in America aswell...Come out with places, damn it.

I´m also desperately waiting for further announcements (like Sweden :D ) especially that it already was announced in some countries. But Andres said there´ll be a list with all the cities by the end of next week, dunno if like these days or another week :huh: But let´s keep our fingers crossed that there´ll be more and hopefully great news for all of us soon.

I´m also desperately waiting for further announcements (like Sweden :D ) especially that it already was announced in some countries. But Andres said there´ll be a list with all the cities by the end of next week, dunno if like these days or another week :huh: But let´s keep our fingers crossed that there´ll be more and hopefully great news for all of us soon.

I searched sf.se for anything involving Green Day, but nothing related to them showed up. I guess we'll just have to wait and see, even if it'll drive us insane :runaround:

I searched sf.se for anything involving Green Day, but nothing related to them showed up. I guess we'll just have to wait and see, even if it'll drive us insane :runaround:

Haha me too ;) and all the other cinema sites but nothing there =/

But back in '09 you got a lot of small shows and stuff. And they live in Cali! And all the important Green Day heritage is there as well, haha.

But nah, I get your point. But it's just impossible for them to please everyone. Although it's not like they've exactly neglected California either.

Well that was a shitty post. I started nearly every sentence with words you shouldn't start a sentence with. And I just ended one with a preposition as well. xD

Yeah true it's hard and I know they will do more in California. Don't worry I am not a grammar police type so I'll let all that go.

If not enough people register for this event where I live, the cinema complex won't organize it after all. Fucking hell. =/

I'd be a little upset if that happens... since I'd already started to look forward to it. :cry:

I'll be going to the Leicester one :) anyone else going there?

It was also posted about by an American newspaper I recall, and now also by Fox41, so I'm assuming it'll be played in America aswell...Come out with places, damn it.

When i asked for clarification - I sent a link to the Washington Post - which is obviously an American paper. The exact reply

"I'll get you the details. They are going show the MTV world stage in theatres in Europe for one night. I should have the final cities this week"

I don't think I will get it - don't have cable, I did see the last one though in a hotel in Sydney at midnight on a Japanese MTV channel... Pity I don't have access to that hotel in Sydney's Japanese MTV channel...

When i asked for clarification - I sent a link to the Washington Post - which is obviously an American paper. The exact reply

"I'll get you the details. They are going show the MTV world stage in theatres in Europe for one night. I should have the final cities this week"

:lol: Typical vagueness and non-answering of the question!

Archived