MTV World Stage in Theaters

greenbear

Is it just the one day or is going to be shown like a proper film, over a number of weeks?

This o___O

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG NO FRIKEN WAY!!!!

YEs ticktes here i come...

UGH! this has relaly made my day

thanks sooo much for posting your info on here!!!

:D :D :D :D

Is it just the one day or is going to be shown like a proper film, over a number of weeks?

So far it just seems like a one day thing :unsure:

Green Day hasn't done anything In California outside the tour in so long.

But back in '09 you got a lot of small shows and stuff. And they live in Cali! And all the important Green Day heritage is there as well, haha.

But nah, I get your point. But it's just impossible for them to please everyone. Although it's not like they've exactly neglected California either.

Well that was a shitty post. I started nearly every sentence with words you shouldn't start a sentence with. And I just ended one with a preposition as well. xD

is there going to be a mosh? :lol:

Haha. I could imagine a lot of Green Day fans going to the cinemas for this movie, and although you're watching a movie, it might feel like you're at the actual show.

So when Billie says "I said Hey-oh!" Everyone there watching will do the Hey oh as well. :lol: :lol:

Guest Shangri-La

I feel like such a debbie downer but i don't think i would go to this even if i lived next door to where it was playing.

Anyone got any info on how long it is and if there is an age restirction when i no this ill be booking tickets !!!!

Anyone got any info on how long it is and if there is an age restirction when i no this ill be booking tickets !!!!

90 minutes. I didn't see an age restriction there, but it would be 15 at the highest I'd say.

90 minutes. I didn't see an age restriction there, but it would be 15 at the highest I'd say.

Aah thats perfect thanks what are the showcase cinemars like ive never been to one?

How long: my guess is one and a half hour or maybe a bit longer. I don't think there is an age restriction, considering a whole bunch of those songs are broadcast on MTV all around the world. But I haven't asked either of those things, so if you want to be 100% sure you might want to call the box office from whatever cinema you're going to and ask them. :)

edit: ahh I'm late.

How long: my guess is one and a half hour or maybe a bit longer. I don't think there is an age restriction, considering a whole bunch of those songs are broadcast on MTV all around the world. But I haven't asked either of those things, so if you want to be 100% sure you might want to call the box office from whatever cinema you're going to and ask them. :)

edit: ahh I'm late.

Your never late lol. Thanks also for the answer.

Aah thats perfect thanks what are the showcase cinemars like ive never been to one?

I wouldn't know, they're english aren't they? However I'm guessing they're the same as every other cinema chain in existence.

November 15th :runaround:

That's gonna be one epic week for me, Avenged Sevenfold on the 8th, Dara O Brian (hilarious comedian) on the 13th and this on the 15th :woot:

I'ma dancing around almost as if I'm going to see them live again! :D:runaround:

I know, I've got this feeling all over again too!! And it's in less then a month :woot:

I am such an idiot, it has just taken me about an hour to get to the stage where I understand how to book this :lol:

But I have now and I'm so happy! I'm just gonna buy two tickets and find someone to come with me. Probs my brother in the end. And I'm going to have to travel like 100 miles but ohhhhhh well! I'm SO EXCITEDDDD!

Public transport is such a bitch, why are there never any trains evaaaaaaaar :pinch:

Its the same with every gig, I can get there but I can never get home again. I'm just going to have to man up and drive myself there :ermm: ARGHHHH.

Edit: I just went downstairs to ask my parents the easiest city for me to drive to and they flipped out and said no way on earth am I going. So full of anger right now I just need to scream or cry or something, they are so pathetic. I told them I have £80 in my Green Day fund so its not taking any money out of what I need because I refuse to use my Green Day fund for anything else and so my dad has just ran up to my room, chucked the jar on the floor and taken the money saying that if I have money to save up for bands I can be paying him rent instead. I am going to go, they can't stop me, I'll only be 17 days off turning eighteen and I can drive so I am just going to go. Fucks sake, I don't see why its such a big deal, they blow everything SO out of proportion. :mad:

Sorry.

is there going to be a mosh? :lol:

You know, I bet there will be. :lol:

The people who work at those cinemas don't know what they're getting themselves into yet...!

Yay, I'm SO excited I'll be getting to go see them on the big screen. :D

Archived