MTV World Stage in Theaters

greenbear

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MTV presents a World Stage Event:

GREEN DAY - THE 21st CENTURY BREAKDOWN TOUR

Recorded at the Olympiahalle Munich Germany. GREEN DAY as you've never seen them before - for the first time on the Big Screen in High Definition with 5.1 surround sound

All the Hits, all the Energy, all the Madness for one night only:

21st Century Breakdown; Know your Enemy; East Jesus Nowhere; Holiday; Static Age; St Jimmy; Boulevard of Broken Dreams; When I Come Around; Brainstew; Jaded; Basket Case; She; 21 Guns; Minority; American Idiot; Jesus of Suburbia; Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)

Wow, that's awesome.

Sucks that they don't organize it where I live!

I am intrigued. This (and the Arrested Development movie that will probably never be made) would be the only thing I'd pay to see in 3-D.

Please, for the love of God, don't tell me this is only in the DC metro area.

oh my god. oh my god :o

just ... oh my god.

i'd be curious to see it in 3D. actually, just to see it, as it won't come out here, probably :dry:

There's no indication yet of where it'll be shown but I really hope it comes to the UK but I suspect it could just be a one-off US showing.

I love the World Stage performance though. Recorded it from when it was on MTV and its amazing to watch. Good recording and the boys are really on top form :)

NEED. TO. SEE.

Will it just be on movie screens in select locations or will it be on MTV World Stage too?

The discription tells us something about more songs. MTV only showed 21stCB, KYE, EJN, Holiday, WICA, Basket Case, AI and Good Riddance...

Would be pretty cool if they aired some more songs :)

So many questions, so few answers.

I'll ask about this tomorrow. Let's not get too excited before we get some details/confirmation about it.

oh my fucking jesus of suburbia. :runaround:

i doubt this is true. but if it WAS.. omg .

It'd be so cool if they did a worldwide screening of it on a particular day :o

Thats awesome, please please can they bring it to the UK! :o

I know right i am from england as well and i would totally pay to see this..... hopefully it will be worldwide :) so it could come to london or something :)

We need this in the UK!

Wait, is this supposed to be the live CD/DVD??

i agree england needs a massive screening of this :)

I'm sure it'll be like Bullet in A Bible, as in it'll show most of the setlist. It will be at least 2 hours of the concert. I WANNA REMEMBER CAMDEN FOREVER!

I know right i am from england as well and i would totally pay to see this..... hopefully it will be worldwide :) so it could come to london or something :)

Exactly! I would pay loads to see our guys on the big screen! :wub:

I just hope...and I have good feelings with that....that they actually release it in germany :)

This is very interesting news! I hope there will be screenings in Canada if it happens. Would be nice to see it in 3D or in Imax!

Archived