Billie Joe to play St. Jimmy in the musical

Fuzz

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The show tonight was awesome. I'm so glad I went. Here are a few pictures I took:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/49423087@N08/sets/72157625090422536/

And my brief write-up of the evening: http://tinyurl.com/3256g5c

I don't know how it took for him to come out afterwards but after my friends and I left John's at around 10-10:15, there was still a crowd!

i got video of the "new song" or whatver you guys are calling it. but i missed the first couple of lines unfortunately. i'm sure someone out there got the full song.

itll be on youtube in a bit

via tann:

Dawn COMPLETELY GOT HER HUG AND A KISS AND HER ARM SIGNED FOR A TAT! (from Billie) Ha, what a great night for her!

tann says that Stark Sands made it all happen for Dawn! So thank you Stark!! What an amazing guy! :wub:

i got video of the "new song" or whatver you guys are calling it. but i missed the first couple of lines unfortunately. i'm sure someone out there got the full song.

itll be on youtube in a bit

I'm axiously awaiting.... is it on your channel? or where? link please? Thanks! So excited! :runaround:

via tann:

Dawn COMPLETELY GOT HER HUG AND A KISS AND HER ARM SIGNED FOR A TAT! (from Billie) Ha, what a great night for her!

tann says that Stark Sands made it all happen for Dawn! So thank you Stark!! What an amazing guy! :wub:

wow! that's so great of him! so sweet! Dawn deserved it!

i'm dubbing the song "New York" :)

here's a pic of Billie leaning over the read the lyrics

youtube vid up shortly...sit tight

IMG_0266.jpg

just got home amazing night will post more tomorrow have to be up in 6 hours

during the death of st jimmy

the bang did not go off he had to like pull it out

here you go. youtube really cuts down the quality of video....man. it looks like shit on youtube but on my pc its crystal clear...

like i said i missed the first few lines...im kicking myself in the ass for it. at least i got this much though

if someones got the full song post it!!

saying goodbye to billie joe

Thank you lbw87!

here's another video of the new song & Good Riddance too by fishergirl819.

I remember at one point he shouted, "I'm losing my fucking mind." This was right at the beginning of the Death of St. Jimmy.

I remember he said something else different, but can't remember what now. Usually these came at the point of high notes that he can't really hit, instead of singing high notes, he is starting to say lines for them.

And "We don't need no stinking badges" became, "Here's Jimmy."

Yes, I remember those two also! Gah, couldn't understand him for the other two. lol.

And man, the show tonight sounds like it was epic. Wish I could've been there. I'm so proud of him, can't believe it's over already.

Ugh...that video left me in tears.

I fucking love it. :wub:

This week has been amazingly emotional.

Couldn't have it any other way. :blush:

:mad: It would nice if people wouldn't fucking shout 'i love you'

Like, really? what are you doing.

anyway, that new song is so great :happy:

yeah, I agree, I don't get those fans. I mean I get that excitement makes you do things you cant control, but it's nice to show a little respect too.

yeah, I agree, I don't get those fans. I mean I get that excitement makes you do things you cant control, but it's nice to show a little respect too.

Apparently those types of fans went CRAZY tonight, especially at Stage Door. :dry:

I was sitting next to girls like that yesterday.

I seriously wanted to cut some bitches. :dry:

Like, it's the fucking theatre...show some respect and shut the fuck up.

:mad: It would nice if people wouldn't fucking shout 'i love you'

Like, really? what are you doing.

are we sure it's not tre? it sounds like him to me

Apparently those types of fans went CRAZY tonight, especially at Stage Door. :dry:

yeah, apparently they're not there to support Billie and the cast, they're more interested in a picture or touching him or something.

and I love your ava :wub:

I was sitting next to girls like that yesterday.

I seriously wanted to cut some bitches. :dry:

Like, it's the fucking theatre...show some respect and shut the fuck up.

yeah, I can't stand people like that, I hope you gave them some mean looks at least! :lol:

are we sure it's not tre? it sounds like him to me

That definitely sounded like a chick.

@gdpony: I really, really don't like teenies. They give the rest of us fans a bad name. Oh, a girl ran after Joey tonight according to someone who was there. LEAVE THE FRONTMAN'S MINOR SON ALONE.

Aw, thanks. It was made by a friend of a friend. :) Besides, I decided to try out a new ava.

who else yells "wake up" now when they listen to "Letterbomb"? i was just listening to it and did and i started laughing at myself lol.

haha i so do that

billie added that in too when he did letterbomb in dallas

I just got home

SO HAPPY FOR DAWN

Me and a couple of other people got to accompany her on stage/backstage to meet Billie. I was all teary eyed when they were talking, especially when he hugged her and gave her a kiss. I was so in awe and so happy for her. We had no idea what was going to go on after the show till it was even happening! STARK is an A M A Z I N G guy. This would not have happened if it was not for him. I will let Dawn tell her story when she comes on here! :banana::banana:

That definitely sounded like a chick.

@gdpony: I really, really don't like teenies. They give the rest of us fans a bad name. Oh, a girl ran after Joey tonight according to someone who was there. LEAVE THE FRONTMAN'S MINOR SON ALONE.

Aw, thanks. It was made by a friend of a friend. :) Besides, I decided to try out a new ava.

wow, that's .... really creepy in my opinion. I get following Billie or the band, but stalking his kid is disrespectful and it must be very uncomfortable for the boy. And I agree, it makes us normal fans look bad =/ but teenies will always exist, there's nothing we can do about them.

and I've been thinking about changing my ava too, but I have no idea of what to change it to.

yeah, apparently they're not there to support Billie and the cast, they're more interested in a picture or touching him or something.

and I love your ava :wub:

yeah, I can't stand people like that, I hope you gave them some mean looks at least! :lol:

Oh yeah...I gave them mean looks. :lol:

It didn't stop them though.

When Billie took off his shirt, I thought I went deaf in one ear.

Oh, a girl ran after Joey tonight according to someone who was there. LEAVE THE FRONTMAN'S MINOR SON ALONE.

THE FUCK?! What the actual hell? That is so not cool.

I made this big ass rant on tumblr today. And I think I'm gonna make another one.

God...LEAVE JOEY ALONE!! :runaround:

Archived